October 21, 2014 | 1267 users online

Foundations - Elizabeth Arden - Flawless Finish - Mousse Makeup

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2008 1:24:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

Update: Exchanged for vanilla which is a much better color for me. SA was useless so you may have to do your own thing when checking out this makeup. When right it does give a "my skin but better" look to my mature face which is what I've been searching for. This could become my daily makeup in winter.

Not so sure about this one for me.Went on sheer to light(my fave) and I love the light feeling of this. But after several hours foundation looked a tad cakey on my dry skin maybe because it tends to dry matte. Weird too because it starts out feeling very hydrating and ingredients even look hydrating with the mineral oil and lanolin. Color they gave me for my LLL warmtoned skin was neutral 02 and this goes on beige but looks very pink soon thereafter so color is definitely wrong for me. I detected no scent--a plus there. Will try for a better color match but when SA was trying to match me she seemed to be having a great deal of trouble so I'm not holding out much hope. But for others, if you love the lightness of minerals and are looking for a soft matte finish with sheer to light coverage stop and try this 1.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 10:38:00 PM More reviews by akeeling

My little sister introduced me to this product. She went with me and helped me pick out the make up. I have acne prone and oily skin. It makes my face look clean and flawless, love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 12:33:00 PM More reviews by ra3187

I have found the perfect foundation. A couple of months ago I decided to ditch BE which I used for years because I believe it was breaking me out...so I tried Chanel after reading reviews and I did love it but I felt there was something better out there. I went to the Elizabeth Arden salon and spa to try this foundation and I LOVE it. It is so light but gives me the perfect complexion (i have very uneven skintone). I like extra coverage so after applying to my entire face, I put a little more on certain spots. You can apply this with your fingers but I do not. I put alittle in the palm of my hand and then dab my foundation brush in it. The packaging is ok, the only thing I don't like is that you can't see how much is left in the bottle. Overall, best foundation I have ever used and I have used A LOT. I don't have the best skin and everything breaks me out. I don't even want to think about how much money I have spent over the years on makeup. I am so glad I found this. I also bought the concealer and loose powder with this which I also love.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2007 6:28:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

I think this stuff is really expensive for the bottle-size, but I love it so much I'll buy it forever. It's SO light and airy, yet somehow covers everything. It doesn't even feel like makeup, but gives you a PERFECT complexion. The "vanilla" shade works perfectly on my fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2007 9:43:00 AM More reviews by livviilee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is deceptively light, but I couldn't believe how well this covered my blemishes! Best applied with a foundation brush, and concealer applied on top. I used this with Elizabeth Arden Good Morning Serum as per the MA's recommendation during a makeover, and I was able to recreate the polished finish at home. Gives a great natural dewy finish for the first few hours. I am taking off a smidgeon of a lippie because it did not cover the laugh lines that are starting to appear. This product has the same age reducing effect as Max Factor Age Renew, but has a more natural finish. Best to finish off with a light powder because this will wear off quite quickly. The best foundation I have used... so far. Edit: I have downgraded this to 4 stars. Please see my review on Colorescience Pressed Mineral Pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2007 10:19:00 AM More reviews by jorjapeaches

After reading all the positive reviews on this makeup, I had to try it. I certainly was NOT disappointed. I love the feel, texture and coverage of the makeup. I will definitely purchase again. I have had people ask if I wear makeup!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2007 8:19:00 PM More reviews by emodel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think it is beautiful, natuaral, it has a light air coverage, and it doesn`t break my sensitive/dry skin out. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a light foundation that looks 100% natural!!! Especially for the summer...I wish the lightest shade was a bit lighter though..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2007 1:36:00 AM More reviews by poppiesandboppies

Wow this foundation was a surprise! I decided to give it a try after I noticed that Elizabeth Arden were doing a gift with purchase and since I'm such a sucker for those, I came on MUA, checked out the Elizabeth Arden foundations and noticed this was the highest rated one. I really didn't know what to expect, it was a mousse that pumped out of a can, it frothed and bubbled, and the consistancy was quite watery and light, I rubbed it into the back of my hand and it didn't go in that well and my skin didn't feel smooth like it would after I rub any product onto it. I decided to go against my instincts and buy it anyway because the reviews must've been good for a reason. Plus, it's a much cheaper foundation than my previous Chanel one. Boy, am I glad I took that risk. With my make up brush, it goes onto my skin like a dream. Blends in incredibly and looks very natural. The coverage is just enough to make it appear natural. It felt light throughout the day and actually lasted! It even gave me a slight dewy sheen to my skin which is exactly what I'd want from a foundation. I was even able to apply a little bit over a dry patch of skin where no make up has been for a while because it'd just cake and crack. This is such a pleasure to use and I cannot wait till the next time I put it on!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2007 4:37:00 PM More reviews by prettypumpkinpie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am so excited I found this. I finally found my HG foundation, and I've tried many. Chanel, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Mary Kay etc. I have rosacea and it covers just fine, not too dry or oily and I love how it is so easy to apply. Doesn't take much work to blend. I use the Shell and the color is perfect!! I highly recommend this. It really is a Flawless Finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2006 6:27:00 PM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've already finished off one bottle of this great foundation, and am already partway through the 2nd one. The shade I have is Vanilla, and it's really a great match for my skin. What I love most about this foundation is the formula: completely sanitary as it's in a sealed pump-top container, and it comes out a very liquidy mousse. Very easy to blend and goes on very smooth. This is a very moisturizing foundation, so it might not work well for someone with oily skin. I have combination skin, so in the winter this is what I reach for. Will continue to repurchase. EDIT: I have decided that I will no longer continue to repurchase this foundation as I have realized that the older I get the more coverage I crave. This is a very light coverage foundation & dewy, and I've decided to move onto something else.