August 20, 2014 | 1770 users online

Foundations - Elizabeth Arden - Flawless Finish - Mousse Makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 10:38:00 PM More reviews by akeeling

My little sister introduced me to this product. She went with me and helped me pick out the make up. I have acne prone and oily skin. It makes my face look clean and flawless, love this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 12:33:00 PM More reviews by ra3187

I have found the perfect foundation. A couple of months ago I decided to ditch BE which I used for years because I believe it was breaking me out...so I tried Chanel after reading reviews and I did love it but I felt there was something better out there. I went to the Elizabeth Arden salon and spa to try this foundation and I LOVE it. It is so light but gives me the perfect complexion (i have very uneven skintone). I like extra coverage so after applying to my entire face, I put a little more on certain spots. You can apply this with your fingers but I do not. I put alittle in the palm of my hand and then dab my foundation brush in it. The packaging is ok, the only thing I don't like is that you can't see how much is left in the bottle. Overall, best foundation I have ever used and I have used A LOT. I don't have the best skin and everything breaks me out. I don't even want to think about how much money I have spent over the years on makeup. I am so glad I found this. I also bought the concealer and loose powder with this which I also love.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2007 6:28:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

I think this stuff is really expensive for the bottle-size, but I love it so much I'll buy it forever. It's SO light and airy, yet somehow covers everything. It doesn't even feel like makeup, but gives you a PERFECT complexion. The "vanilla" shade works perfectly on my fair skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2007 9:43:00 AM More reviews by livviilee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is deceptively light, but I couldn't believe how well this covered my blemishes! Best applied with a foundation brush, and concealer applied on top. I used this with Elizabeth Arden Good Morning Serum as per the MA's recommendation during a makeover, and I was able to recreate the polished finish at home. Gives a great natural dewy finish for the first few hours. I am taking off a smidgeon of a lippie because it did not cover the laugh lines that are starting to appear. This product has the same age reducing effect as Max Factor Age Renew, but has a more natural finish. Best to finish off with a light powder because this will wear off quite quickly. The best foundation I have used... so far. Edit: I have downgraded this to 4 stars. Please see my review on Colorescience Pressed Mineral Pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2007 10:19:00 AM More reviews by jorjapeaches

After reading all the positive reviews on this makeup, I had to try it. I certainly was NOT disappointed. I love the feel, texture and coverage of the makeup. I will definitely purchase again. I have had people ask if I wear makeup!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2007 8:19:00 PM More reviews by emodel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think it is beautiful, natuaral, it has a light air coverage, and it doesn`t break my sensitive/dry skin out. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a light foundation that looks 100% natural!!! Especially for the summer...I wish the lightest shade was a bit lighter though..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2007 1:36:00 AM More reviews by poppiesandboppies

Wow this foundation was a surprise! I decided to give it a try after I noticed that Elizabeth Arden were doing a gift with purchase and since I'm such a sucker for those, I came on MUA, checked out the Elizabeth Arden foundations and noticed this was the highest rated one. I really didn't know what to expect, it was a mousse that pumped out of a can, it frothed and bubbled, and the consistancy was quite watery and light, I rubbed it into the back of my hand and it didn't go in that well and my skin didn't feel smooth like it would after I rub any product onto it. I decided to go against my instincts and buy it anyway because the reviews must've been good for a reason. Plus, it's a much cheaper foundation than my previous Chanel one. Boy, am I glad I took that risk. With my make up brush, it goes onto my skin like a dream. Blends in incredibly and looks very natural. The coverage is just enough to make it appear natural. It felt light throughout the day and actually lasted! It even gave me a slight dewy sheen to my skin which is exactly what I'd want from a foundation. I was even able to apply a little bit over a dry patch of skin where no make up has been for a while because it'd just cake and crack. This is such a pleasure to use and I cannot wait till the next time I put it on!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2007 4:37:00 PM More reviews by prettypumpkinpie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am so excited I found this. I finally found my HG foundation, and I've tried many. Chanel, Lancome, Estee Lauder, Clinique, Mary Kay etc. I have rosacea and it covers just fine, not too dry or oily and I love how it is so easy to apply. Doesn't take much work to blend. I use the Shell and the color is perfect!! I highly recommend this. It really is a Flawless Finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2006 6:27:00 PM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I've already finished off one bottle of this great foundation, and am already partway through the 2nd one. The shade I have is Vanilla, and it's really a great match for my skin. What I love most about this foundation is the formula: completely sanitary as it's in a sealed pump-top container, and it comes out a very liquidy mousse. Very easy to blend and goes on very smooth. This is a very moisturizing foundation, so it might not work well for someone with oily skin. I have combination skin, so in the winter this is what I reach for. Will continue to repurchase. EDIT: I have decided that I will no longer continue to repurchase this foundation as I have realized that the older I get the more coverage I crave. This is a very light coverage foundation & dewy, and I've decided to move onto something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2006 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Willow_Campbell

Whenever I need a foundation for special events, this is my favorite. Love the texture, blends well and is one of the few foundations that actually match my uber-pale skin.