L'Oreal Concealer Brush [DISCONTINUED]

4.7

Definite HG!!!!!! Washes easily, never sheds, easy to use. AND YOU CAN'T BEAT THE PRICE

on 2/22/2005 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I was extremely hesitant to try a concealer brush, being of the sponge and finger-tap persuasion, but this has made a huge difference in the performance of my concealers. Without a doubt this is the best $8 I've ever spent on a cosmetic product. The brush is sized and tapered perfectly for undereye circles and it makes the concealer application process staggeringly easy. I'm kicking myself for not buying this brush sooner.

on 1/4/2005 9:45:00 PM

DEFINITE HG! I had been using a BE brush which is smaller in size than this one. This really helps the concealer go on smoothly and blend beautifully. LOVE IT!

on 11/2/2004 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have never used a concealer brush before. I always thought my fingers are better tool. Boy, am I wrong! This brush makes applying concealer a lot easier. No fuss, no muss. Great quality and the price--can't be beat!

on 8/29/2004 10:43:00 PM

I hate using brushes because most of the time I don't want to fuss but this brush I cannot be without. I mainly use this brush for my cream eyeshadows/eyeliners and it's wonderful. Great little drugstore find! Very good quality taklon brush...comparable to anything higher-end, like my Paula Dorf brushes!

on 6/23/2004 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a very good concealer brush. It's soft, and blends your concealer in well. The bristles are nice, and it doesn't shed like some cosmetics brushes do. It's also very affordable.

on 6/2/2004 12:46:00 PM

good brush for the price

on 5/20/2004 1:25:00 AM

Excellent quality taklon brush. With this and the L'Oreal Airwear concealer I created flawless face in a second! Great price too!

on 4/6/2004 6:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Great brush for the price and I didn't have to buy it online or go to the craft store...I got it at Walgreens. Just as nice as my Illuminare taklon brush that was twice the price. Would definitely buy another one.

on 3/16/2004 12:35:00 AM

This is a great little invention! I would never thought to put concealer on with a brush! Works great, and concentrates the concealer where it's supposed to go.