August 21, 2014 | 1837 users online

Makeup Brushes - L'Oreal - Concealer Brush [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2005 5:45:00 AM More reviews by danger_natalie

Definite HG!!!!!! Washes easily, never sheds, easy to use. AND YOU CAN'T BEAT THE PRICE

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2005 6:47:00 PM More reviews by zygotica16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I was extremely hesitant to try a concealer brush, being of the sponge and finger-tap persuasion, but this has made a huge difference in the performance of my concealers. Without a doubt this is the best $8 I've ever spent on a cosmetic product. The brush is sized and tapered perfectly for undereye circles and it makes the concealer application process staggeringly easy. I'm kicking myself for not buying this brush sooner.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2005 9:45:00 PM More reviews by elsangalang

DEFINITE HG! I had been using a BE brush which is smaller in size than this one. This really helps the concealer go on smoothly and blend beautifully. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2004 10:49:00 PM More reviews by Ava0306

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have never used a concealer brush before. I always thought my fingers are better tool. Boy, am I wrong! This brush makes applying concealer a lot easier. No fuss, no muss. Great quality and the price--can't be beat!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2004 10:43:00 PM More reviews by valora

I hate using brushes because most of the time I don't want to fuss but this brush I cannot be without. I mainly use this brush for my cream eyeshadows/eyeliners and it's wonderful. Great little drugstore find! Very good quality taklon brush...comparable to anything higher-end, like my Paula Dorf brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2004 6:18:00 AM More reviews by mizzypuss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very good concealer brush. It's soft, and blends your concealer in well. The bristles are nice, and it doesn't shed like some cosmetics brushes do. It's also very affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2004 12:46:00 PM More reviews by pcharet

good brush for the price

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2004 1:25:00 AM More reviews by katiezzz

Excellent quality taklon brush. With this and the L'Oreal Airwear concealer I created flawless face in a second! Great price too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2004 6:00:00 PM More reviews by peridot7

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great brush for the price and I didn't have to buy it online or go to the craft store...I got it at Walgreens. Just as nice as my Illuminare taklon brush that was twice the price. Would definitely buy another one.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2004 12:35:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great little invention! I would never thought to put concealer on with a brush! Works great, and concentrates the concealer where it's supposed to go.