Bonne Bell Liquid Lip Smackers (all)

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/13/2009 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I love the smell, flavor and the packaging but sadly, I seem to be allergic, a couple of hours after I apply this or any other Bonne Bell lip product my lips get this grainy feeling and itch... bummer!

on 2/13/2009 3:12:00 PM

I have this in vanilla. It's a bit sticky but it smells just like vanilla!! Mmmm!! It doesn't taste great though... and wears off pretty quickly. Great price! Beware if wearing over lip colour, it will transfer and eventually turn the whole gloss into a different colour. So, remember to wipe off any lip colour from the wand before putting the wand into the tube. Oh and this product does leak easily (even if capped tightly--trust me!). So make sure that it is always kept upright as opposed to horizontally into your bag. It is an average, basic teen ligloss.

on 1/14/2008 3:03:00 PM

Amazing scents!
I love the liquid lip smackers because they moisturize like no tommorrow but are clear so they let your true lip color shine through.

Long lasting and great price :]

on 12/7/2007 11:22:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

YUM! YUM! After reading many good reviews on this lip gloss and being a lover of Lip Smackers I just had to buy one today when I was at WM. I got the strawberry kiwi flavor. I wanted strawberry, but that flavor and all but one strawberry kiwi and only a couple of citrus flavored ones were all gone. I thought that either this stuff is really good or WM doesn't stock they're merchandise very well. I knew a lot of people really liked the strawberry kiwi one so I got that one and am I glad that I did! I have tried A LOT of lip glosses and this one by far is one of the best I have ever had. It tastes/smells yummy. Not sticky at all and very moisturizing plus adds the right amount of shine. A good price only $2.14. Plus it is small enough that I can keep it in my pocket. I want to try all the flavors now! I will will definitely be buying this over and over again!

on 12/6/2007 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Great shine, great taste, goes on really smooth. I'm a lip gloss addict and i LOVE this stuff. The watermelon flavor and pink lemonade are my favorites. I love the small soft tube; fits great in pockets/purses.

on 11/4/2007 11:56:00 AM

I have owned most if not all of this line and I have no complaints at all over the texture, packaging, or flavors and scents. My favorite out of this one has to be strawberry kiwi, and that has been one of my favorite balms as a kid. I can't wait to finally get the latest two additions. (:

These are really cute, I love the packaging. They are rather tiny and perfect to put in your pocket for quick application. I've only tried two flavors, Strawberry and Strawberry Kiwi, but I'd like to try the Vanilla one as well. They smell really yummy, they look cute, they're pretty cheap, and they provide pretty shine which lasts a decent amount of time.

on 6/23/2007 6:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I used to use Lip Smackers all the time in high school and loved them. Anyway I took my 5 year old to the store and her being a little lip gloss junkie like her mom she spotted them so I got her a little gift set that had the Liquid Lip Smackers in strawberry kiwi , Squeezy Lip Smackers in strawberry limeade, and good ol' Lip Smackers lip balm in strawberry. She decided that we should try them all and I still love them!They taste so fruity and my lips aren't sticky! Next time I'll be buying some for myself too!

on 4/6/2007 10:34:00 PM

probably one of my favorite lipglosses. really shiny (clear, no shimmer), smells and tastes great! i have these in watermelon and strawberry kiwi =]

on 3/29/2007 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Delicious. I have this in Strawberry Kiwi and it's my favourite lip gloss (and I have dozens). Pretty package, looks good, smells good, hurrah!

Recommended for Medium Skin