September 23, 2014 | 1418 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Liquid Lip Smackers (all)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2008 3:03:00 PM More reviews by janelistens

Amazing scents!
I love the liquid lip smackers because they moisturize like no tommorrow but are clear so they let your true lip color shine through.

Long lasting and great price :]

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2007 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Dejah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

YUM! YUM! After reading many good reviews on this lip gloss and being a lover of Lip Smackers I just had to buy one today when I was at WM. I got the strawberry kiwi flavor. I wanted strawberry, but that flavor and all but one strawberry kiwi and only a couple of citrus flavored ones were all gone. I thought that either this stuff is really good or WM doesn't stock they're merchandise very well. I knew a lot of people really liked the strawberry kiwi one so I got that one and am I glad that I did! I have tried A LOT of lip glosses and this one by far is one of the best I have ever had. It tastes/smells yummy. Not sticky at all and very moisturizing plus adds the right amount of shine. A good price only $2.14. Plus it is small enough that I can keep it in my pocket. I want to try all the flavors now! I will will definitely be buying this over and over again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2007 1:04:00 PM More reviews by sharon517

Great shine, great taste, goes on really smooth. I'm a lip gloss addict and i LOVE this stuff. The watermelon flavor and pink lemonade are my favorites. I love the small soft tube; fits great in pockets/purses.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2007 11:56:00 AM More reviews by xrawritsnikki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have owned most if not all of this line and I have no complaints at all over the texture, packaging, or flavors and scents. My favorite out of this one has to be strawberry kiwi, and that has been one of my favorite balms as a kid. I can't wait to finally get the latest two additions. (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2007 7:23:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

These are really cute, I love the packaging. They are rather tiny and perfect to put in your pocket for quick application. I've only tried two flavors, Strawberry and Strawberry Kiwi, but I'd like to try the Vanilla one as well. They smell really yummy, they look cute, they're pretty cheap, and they provide pretty shine which lasts a decent amount of time.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2007 6:27:00 PM More reviews by marinnashea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used to use Lip Smackers all the time in high school and loved them. Anyway I took my 5 year old to the store and her being a little lip gloss junkie like her mom she spotted them so I got her a little gift set that had the Liquid Lip Smackers in strawberry kiwi , Squeezy Lip Smackers in strawberry limeade, and good ol' Lip Smackers lip balm in strawberry. She decided that we should try them all and I still love them!They taste so fruity and my lips aren't sticky! Next time I'll be buying some for myself too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2007 10:34:00 PM More reviews by shrimpchips

probably one of my favorite lipglosses. really shiny (clear, no shimmer), smells and tastes great! i have these in watermelon and strawberry kiwi =]

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2007 11:06:00 PM More reviews by razzberryjr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Delicious. I have this in Strawberry Kiwi and it's my favourite lip gloss (and I have dozens). Pretty package, looks good, smells good, hurrah!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2006 8:19:00 PM More reviews by TeamLC

I have all of these except CherryBerry, which was one of the holiday glosses in 2005 holiday edition. First off, Vanilla. Vanilla: Smells more like cake batter then pure vanilla. After I used this a few times, it started to smell weird, like rotten jell-o. It's creamy and thick, and tastes good, same as the other liquid glosses. The tube is purple. Strawberry: Mmmmm, smells like sweet strawberries! Tastes good, too. The tube is red. Strawberry-Kiwi: This one is good, too. Smells just like the cosmic strawberry kiwi lipsmacker, except w/o the yucky glitter chuncks. Sweet Nilla Mint: This one isn't avaialbe anymore, because it was holiday edition. It smells like mint, and a hint of sweet vanilla. It also gives me that cold feeling to my lip that I adore. Candy Conffettit: This one was also a chapstick lipsmacker, but they recently made a liquid version of it. Well, it smells disgusting. Like grape bubble gum. Watermelon: This does NOT smell like watermelon. It has a digusting scent and taste, very fake. Cotten-Candy: IDK why nobody likes this one, because it's my favorite liquid lipsmacker! It smells sweet and sugary JUST LIKE cottan candy! Heh heh, I luv it. Bubble Gum: This is one of the new ones. I bought this one just because I want to collect all the liquid lipsmackers, because I hate the smell of bubble gum. I don't like thisone, but if you love bubble gum, you might love it. Pink Lemonade: Mmmm smells a little sour, just like lemonade! Skittles liquid lipsmacker in Berry Punch: I hate this one, it smells similar to Candy Confetti, like rotten grapes. Skittles Strawberry Watermelon: One word: GROSS!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 12/9/2006 5:02:00 PM More reviews by jr_mint

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hmmmm.....cute packaging, and great smell. I have it in Strawberry Kiwi and I always end up licking it off my lips. Such a sweet smell. Also, it's not too sticky and that's a plus. I hate the feeling of my own hair stuck to my lips-I'm too young for a mustache! I also love sponge-tip application. I guess my only problem is that there's not that much product in the actual package. And as with all fruity scents, I'd probably find it a bit cloying after a while. I'll just finish this one up while the search continues.