December 22, 2014 | 1009 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Kevyn Aucoin - Eyelash Curler

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2007 9:10:00 AM More reviews by calimae

I really love the way this curls and the red pad makes it easier to see your lashes but, after using this curler for a couple of weeks it started causing some of my lashes to fall out. This curler wasn't cheap so I probably wouldn't purchase it again. I think next time I might try the shisiedo.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2007 4:20:00 PM More reviews by cocochanelny

This is my HG for eyelash curler. I am a long time user of Shu Uemura's curler but I do find Kevyn Aucoin's eyelash curler better!!! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2006 12:55:00 AM More reviews by vicki1234

This is the only eyelash curler I will use anymore. It works like a dream. 10 stars for this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/14/2006 12:52:00 AM More reviews by bbayer

I believe this curler is for males. The eye curler width is bit too large for women's eyes. I believe he fashioned it for men due to larger eyes than women. I was not happy with it. Pinched my eyelids due to size. I guess men need eyelash curlers as well. oh well.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2006 8:00:00 AM More reviews by hazel1705

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Hmmm, not terrible maybe I am just used to my Shu. This works but I find Shu easier to use- it gets the little lashes in the outer corner of the eye. The red rubber is a good idea though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2006 6:59:00 PM More reviews by vixxin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This worked very well...no crimping, no pinching, good shape, pretty red pad (I'm a sucker for red). Seemed about identical to the Shu curler IMO, but I swapped my Shu when I got this (mainly because of the red pad). So for about 6 months I was very pro KA eyelash curler until all of the sudden one day it wasn't working anymore...it didn't "break", but the top piece that comes down and presses into the pad seemed to have slowly moved forward so when it comes down the top part presses in front of the pad instead of in the middle of it...hope that makes sense. The pad was still in good shape, it was the metal part that was the problem. Anyway...it did not curl anymore and I couldn't fix it. I took good care of it, so it wasn't that it got squished or bent or anything. Maybe I just got a bum one, but I won't purchase again because of this. Works well when it works though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2006 5:59:00 PM More reviews by hollilocks

Oh, eyelash curler, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways. Yes, I'm being goofy, but I have finally found THE eyelash curler for me! I've been on a search, trying various ones, and this is simply the best. Easy to use, no pinching, just everything you want & nothing you don't. Thanks to the lovely swapper who sent this to me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2006 2:39:00 PM More reviews by cyndiinphilly

This is my favorite curler. I've tried Shu, which I used for years, Mac, which I like better than Shu and now KA. I like the KA the best. It never pinches my eyelid, like I got with Shu sometimes and of course, the red is cute.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2006 1:49:00 PM More reviews by stellir

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this for about a year now, after having used a Shu for many years. What I like better about this one is that it opens a lot wider than the Shu. As far as curling, I'd say both worked about the same for me. But I do like this curler. I might buy again, or I might buy another Shu again, just for some excitement in my life.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2006 10:42:00 AM More reviews by CaliBello

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have seriously straight lashes that are very difficult to curl. I have been content with my Shiseido but tried this hoping to get a better result. It was no better than my Shiseido. If I am rushing at all when I use this, I get an awful crimp. I don't have a local place to buy KA so this was not worth paying shipping for-will stick with Shiseido.