Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Concealer

4.2

New formula: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Boron Nitride, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Laureth-7, Glycerin, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Xanthan Gum, Alumina, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Silylate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, [ /- Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Mica]

on 11/16/2014 2:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

My skin: dry combination sensitive skin prone to hormonal breakouts (yes...high maintenance and a royal pain in the butt). Colour is NC12-20. I am using the colour "Light".

This concealer does not cake, has great lasting power and is a good fit colour wise. My biggest compliment is that it covers red very well (especially when a blackhead extraction has gone terribly wrong). On weekends when I am trying to give my makeup abused skin a break, I just dab a small amount on the more visible imperfections and it blends in beautifully. Then it lasts the entire day.

It comes with a wand so not as hygienic as a tube but it's very convenient for just lightly dabbing onto the area you wish to conceal. In Australia this product is AU$33 but it has a 2 year shelf life and worth every cent.

on 10/31/2014 8:09:00 AM

Once again it failed my expectations!!makes your wrinkles looks worst!!!!

on 10/22/2014 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have 2 Estee Lauder Concealers - Double Wear #3, using it with Double Wear light foundation #3, and Ideal Light #1, for under eye area and for use with the same foundation #2.
Comparing these 2, DW is matt, has very good coverage ang thick consistency (thicker than foundation), and I like it's applicator more. It's very good for concealing redness etc.
But for under eyes I use only Ideal Light, because it illuminates skin and makes me look fresh and better than I feel :) Using DW Concealer under eyes doesnt't give me that glow.

on 9/30/2014 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I would list this as my second best concealer. comes in a wand form which makes application easy and the price is very reasonable for a high end concealer. the formula is easy to blend and offers hugh coverage. staying power is great however you will have to set this concealer well as it does crease

on 9/29/2014 10:15:00 PM

I really like this concealer.
it blends into the skin beautifully, i am in the shade light medium
i use it for dark circles and blemishes
the coverage is pretty good. not amazing but pretty good.
i use this everyday and for special occasions when i need more coverage i use my other concealer which is the nars creamy concealer (highly recommended)
the packaging is great, with the tip applicator, easy to control how much u put on, so no product goes to waste
i believe this has spf 10 which isn't much but still good that it has spf in it
it doesn't feel heavy at all, light with a good coverage is always the best
i only use this on top of a primer and then powder my face with a mineral powder afterwards, to set everything.
it does stay in place, only seen a few light creases.
overall, highly recommended for those who want a light everyday concealer with good coverage for under eye circles and blemishes.

on 9/25/2014 5:21:00 PM

This is brilliant for under eye dark circles. But won't let it anywhere near the rest of my skin ever again! I have acne prone skin and after topical treatments I have it under control. But this caused horrendous breakouts. It took weeks to heal and scars were left behind. I can only put it down to this after it started 5 days after using it and got continuously worse until I stopped using it. I use the stay in place foundation which is great but I'm a bit upset I paid so much money for this to have to get rid of it :(

on 9/1/2014 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this concealer, it's the perfect texture for my dry skin and I like the wand as i place it on my skin then blend with my brush. I think it could deal with being a bit more coverage as I find it takes a couple of layers to get it covering as much as I'd like but for the moment it is my fave concealer and I will be purchasing again

on 8/27/2014 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

if this concealer didnt turn orange on me after it dried id buy it forever! it covered amazingly, didnt break me out, and lasted for HOURS! i tried multiple shades and each one leaned either really yellow, or hot dog pink and i needed a neutral balance.

on 8/25/2014 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

It's great for covering up my dark circles! I have really bad dark circles and I've tried so many hyped up concealers that don't work but this one is great!

on 8/25/2014 3:08:00 AM

I've only used this as an under eye concealer since my main issue is dark circles and I'm not impressed. It's doesn't cover well enough for me and creases quite quickly. Maybe works better to hide red imperfections but not for blue/purple dark circles. It's not the worst I've tried but not the best either. Will not buy again.