October 20, 2014 | 1889 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Dermalogica - Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2005 5:11:00 PM More reviews by Nemea

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wish I liked this...I like wearing quite a lot of mascara, and had heard nice things about this remover, but didn't quite like it. It has a thin gel-like texture, which I didn't like at all, and I had to rub quite hard to remove all the makeup. Although my skin likes the feel of it (since it's non-drying), it left my whole face grey with residue. Will not repurchase, and will stick to the (expensive, but worth it) remover from YSL, which removes all types of mascaras without irritation.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2004 1:28:00 PM More reviews by ae0003

Good stuff!! Hydrating/non-oily/gentle/gel consistency. Will defintely repurchase. :>)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2003 8:55:00 AM More reviews by marina169

This is a very gentle eye makeup remover. It has a watery gel like consistency and works well to remove all my eye makeup. The cool thing is that my eye area is actually left hydrated rather than stripped.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2003 8:19:00 AM More reviews by PrincessAddie

This is a basic but very effective eye makeup remover. I have coats of mascara on my lash and a few gentle wipes of a cotton pad soaked with this gel takes everything off easily.
It doesnt sting my eyes at all (i have VERY sen sensitive eyes!) and it doesnt leave any greasy film on my eye area either.