Dermalogica Soothing Eye Makeup Remover

3.6

Not tested on animals

on 2/21/2005 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I wish I liked this...I like wearing quite a lot of mascara, and had heard nice things about this remover, but didn't quite like it. It has a thin gel-like texture, which I didn't like at all, and I had to rub quite hard to remove all the makeup. Although my skin likes the feel of it (since it's non-drying), it left my whole face grey with residue. Will not repurchase, and will stick to the (expensive, but worth it) remover from YSL, which removes all types of mascaras without irritation.

on 5/12/2004 1:28:00 PM

Good stuff!! Hydrating/non-oily/gentle/gel consistency. Will defintely repurchase. :>)

on 8/17/2003 8:55:00 AM

This is a very gentle eye makeup remover. It has a watery gel like consistency and works well to remove all my eye makeup. The cool thing is that my eye area is actually left hydrated rather than stripped.

This is a basic but very effective eye makeup remover. I have coats of mascara on my lash and a few gentle wipes of a cotton pad soaked with this gel takes everything off easily.
It doesnt sting my eyes at all (i have VERY sen sensitive eyes!) and it doesnt leave any greasy film on my eye area either.