Nivea Skin Firming Lotion

3.8

Water, Glycerin, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Octyldodecanol, Alcohol Denatured, Stearic Acid, Dicaprylyl Ether, Dimethicone, Myristyl Alcohol, Creatine, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Carbomer, Sodium Hydroxide, 1 Methylhydantoin 2 Imide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben GERMAN VERSION:Aqua, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Octyldodecanol, Alcohol Denat., Stearic Acid, Dimethicone, Ubiquinone, Creatine, 1-Methylhydantoin-2-Imide, Dicaprylyl Ether, Myristyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Sodium Carbomer, Propylparaben, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Parfum.

on 12/28/2009 1:41:00 PM

really like this lotion, although it does not really provide the "firming" as far as I can see. I use it twice a day or sometimes once, I feel my skin is very moisturized and feel so much smoother than before. For this little price and such a big bottle and quality, the value is super...!

on 12/9/2009 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is a good lotion, very moisturizing for such a liquid consistency. It absorbs really well, specially if applied right after a shower with damp skin. I do not know about the firming effects, my skin looks nicer, smoother, but that might be due the moisturizer (I am pretty sure it is not a deep permanent change). I like it a lot, but the smell is way to strong. For me, it could have the same scent but only 25% of its strength, it would be a lot better, I can actually smell this on my skin all day long!

on 11/7/2009 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Nice clean scent, a little goes a long way, and it firms my skin. What more could you ask for?

on 8/19/2009 12:01:00 PM

love this product. used up a whole bottle and am on my second. i saw a difference within a couple of weeks. It very watery but it absorbs in to the skin right away so that isnt a problem. i also LOVE the smell. im pleased with this product but i also want to try something that suppose to help my celulite and firm a little more. im trying Niveas my silhouette. ill review that later on

on 7/13/2009 5:41:00 AM

I didn't mind the smell. It didn't smell in the least natural but at least it wasn't sweet or cloying and it didn't last once it was on skin. I didn't notice any firming but it was a perfectly good body lotion for the very reasonable price. It wasn't too thin or greasy.

on 5/21/2009 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this stuff. I definately see a difference from when I do and do not use it. My skin looks a lot smoother and kind of "plumper" when I do use it. However,if you are looking for a full body lift, call a surgeon because lotion isn't going to do it for you.It is runny and it has it's own smell, but that wears off pretty fast. It's a fresh smell not floral, so that is nice.I pick it up for $5.99 and think it's great at that price.

on 5/16/2009 5:22:00 PM

Never mind that it didn't firm my skin -- it isn't even a good body lotion! It has a slippery texture, doesn't absorb well, and the sent is so strong it could knock you over backward!

on 3/29/2009 9:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I didn't use this product long enough to see results because I couldn't stand the smell. I was told by my family that this was great but I have a sensitive nose and after one use I absolutely hated it. The smell made my nose stuffy and I couldn't stop sneezing, my boyfriend wouldn't come near me and my roommates said they could smell me down the hall (no joke lol). I ended up giving this to my cousin who introduced this to me. I'm sure it's a great product but just not for me. This was the most I'd ever spent on a lotion and I was disappointed.

on 3/18/2009 11:44:00 AM

-smells not so nice

on 2/7/2009 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

If only I could give this 4 lippies for skin improvement and a negative 20 lippies for smell...To me, it smells like liquid molten plastic. I had to let my skin air out before dressing so my clothes didn't smell. However, my cellulite looked considerably more toned after using this for a week. But, after a month, my stretch marks (yeah, I know, cellulite and stretch marks, I'm a pretty girl) seemed more fragile and more papery somehow. Normally, they just look like white marks, but this did something to the texture. Anyway, it was reversible. I went back to Dove and all was back to normal after a couple days.