October 21, 2014 | 1223 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Nivea - Skin Firming Lotion

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Winterjet

really like this lotion, although it does not really provide the "firming" as far as I can see. I use it twice a day or sometimes once, I feel my skin is very moisturized and feel so much smoother than before. For this little price and such a big bottle and quality, the value is super...!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by nenaguapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a good lotion, very moisturizing for such a liquid consistency. It absorbs really well, specially if applied right after a shower with damp skin. I do not know about the firming effects, my skin looks nicer, smoother, but that might be due the moisturizer (I am pretty sure it is not a deep permanent change). I like it a lot, but the smell is way to strong. For me, it could have the same scent but only 25% of its strength, it would be a lot better, I can actually smell this on my skin all day long!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2009 5:28:00 PM More reviews by montana12

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice clean scent, a little goes a long way, and it firms my skin. What more could you ask for?

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2009 12:01:00 PM More reviews by qutiepye4

love this product. used up a whole bottle and am on my second. i saw a difference within a couple of weeks. It very watery but it absorbs in to the skin right away so that isnt a problem. i also LOVE the smell. im pleased with this product but i also want to try something that suppose to help my celulite and firm a little more. im trying Niveas my silhouette. ill review that later on

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2009 5:41:00 AM More reviews by 135792468

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I didn't mind the smell. It didn't smell in the least natural but at least it wasn't sweet or cloying and it didn't last once it was on skin. I didn't notice any firming but it was a perfectly good body lotion for the very reasonable price. It wasn't too thin or greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2009 11:29:00 AM More reviews by zindylou

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff. I definately see a difference from when I do and do not use it. My skin looks a lot smoother and kind of "plumper" when I do use it. However,if you are looking for a full body lift, call a surgeon because lotion isn't going to do it for you.It is runny and it has it's own smell, but that wears off pretty fast. It's a fresh smell not floral, so that is nice.I pick it up for $5.99 and think it's great at that price.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2009 5:22:00 PM More reviews by online

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Never mind that it didn't firm my skin -- it isn't even a good body lotion! It has a slippery texture, doesn't absorb well, and the sent is so strong it could knock you over backward!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 9:00:00 AM More reviews by mzcali4nia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I didn't use this product long enough to see results because I couldn't stand the smell. I was told by my family that this was great but I have a sensitive nose and after one use I absolutely hated it. The smell made my nose stuffy and I couldn't stop sneezing, my boyfriend wouldn't come near me and my roommates said they could smell me down the hall (no joke lol). I ended up giving this to my cousin who introduced this to me. I'm sure it's a great product but just not for me. This was the most I'd ever spent on a lotion and I was disappointed.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2009 11:44:00 AM More reviews by OrdPsy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

ok 3 lippies. Why?

Not so good stuff:

-no serious firmness
-smells not so nice

rated 1 of 5 on 3/2/2009 12:50:00 AM More reviews by melmmo

I have used almost a full bottle of this, so been using for several weeks. I have noticed only light firming. But this is not moisturizing at all for me! In fact, it is the exact opposite, it has a drying effect on me. In places where I do not normally have problems with dry skin, this product has made my skin papery and is lightly scaling and peeling. I have had to use shower scrubs and a heavy duty moisturizer at night to try to combat the dryness. I will continue looking for a firming lotion that is actually moisturizing!