July 31, 2014 | 2050 users online

Powders - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Powder

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by mintyeon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I used this mainly when I had heat rash. I recently developed heat rash due to climate changes and the fact that my aircon wasn't w I was itchy all over my body, luckily no heat rash on my face, and this works wonders. I usually apply the baby powder when I am about to go to bed on the areas where I have heat rash on my body and it makes it less itchy and more comfortable. Definitely would repurchase because I have no idea when my heat rash is going to be gone at this rate. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by penguinskittles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

awesome dry shampoo! my scalp is reaaaaaaally oily and i used to wash my hair everyday (but not anymore). now i just need to sprinkle some of it on my roots whenever my hair is getting greasy, it adds volume too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by GMJAG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE Baby Powder!!! Over a month ago I started wanting to go every other day without washing my hair but because of the fact it is so greasy I was having to wash it every single day. Well I decided to begin using baby powder on my scalp. Thank goodness! It soaks up all the oil great and even gives my hair some volume. My only 2 SMALL complaints is that it leaves a chalky look in my hair (but I can get rid of it with some water), and also I'm not a big fan of the smell. Other than that it's fab!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by cottagebeautyqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use baby powder to create a matter look or to put under my eyes to brush off fall out easily and it works so well

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by MangoLime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS POWDER! It's a great multitasker. I use it on my feet in the mornings after my shower to dry them so I don't get nasty infections. I also sprinkle it in my socks. I use it on my hair if it's greasy and I don't have time to wash it-it does a great job of absorbing the grease and doesn't show up in my hair (which is saying something as my hair is quite dark). I sprinkle it in between my sheets on hot nights to keep me feeling cool and fresh. Also, if I'm plucking my eyebrows or epilating my underarms, first I thoroughly wash the area then rub some baby powder on it so it's properly dry and the hair comes off more easily :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 11:53:00 AM More reviews by TheUnforgiven

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

This is a great product for so many things.
It's the best dry shampoo ever. I've tried many dry shampoos and they don't work for me. I can't get rid off my greasy roots with those real dry shampoos, they only make my hair look even more greasy. This baby powder works so well. I have brown hair and I can use it, even if it's white powder. When I dust it on my roots and massage it on my scalp and brush my hair after that, it only leaves my hair a bit matte, but that's acceptable for making my greasy roots disappear and making my hair smelling good and feeling clean.
The other thing I use it for is freshening up in the summer. I carry this bottle on my purse when it's really hot outside. Whenever I feel sweaty and hot, I go to the bathroom and apply this powder on my body, wherever I need freshening on. It makes me feel instantly clean and fresh.
I also use this baby powder after shaving, on those areas. It soothes and leaves the skin really smooth and silky feeling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by LookingGood85

This product is SO multiuse!!!!

I use it to thicken my lashes :D Instead of forking out on lash primers etc, just sweep a coat of your mascara on your lashes as usual, then using an eyeshadow brush of sorts, dab some baby powder onto the lashes while mascara is still wet/damp. Leave till dryish then apply more mascara. Repeat however often to gain your desired thickness and length of lashes!

Who needs false lashes? Not me!!! x

17 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2012 11:56:00 PM More reviews by emmijaydot

Great dry shampoo, and a fantastic price. The only reason not to use it on the face, according to the Johnson and Johnson website, is so you don't inhale it. If you're careful, it should work fine to use a bit as face powder. If you're scared of talc causing cancer, Burt's Bees has a relatively inexpensive baby powder available without any talc or preservatives! But I haven't tried that on the hair.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 10:11:00 AM More reviews by pavitt

I love baby powder, you can use it for EVERYTHING!! I use it as a dry shampoo for my hair. I only wash my hair 3X a week max so in between washes my hair can get oily. But I just take some baby powder and sprinkle it on my roots and my hair looks great! It looks like I just washed my hair and plus it smells nice!! So ladies save your money on dry shampoo and buy a bottle of baby powder!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by LaceyH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

LOVE IT!

i was soooo suprised to find that even using it every day for diaper chages, a bottle(?) has laster 18 MONTHS! a single package! amazing!

and after bath time we even dust a little all over our LO to keep him dry and soft. works great, and then he smalls all nice :)

we've never had any skin irritation or anything, and my skin is somewhat sensitive