December 21, 2014 | 1823 users online

Powders - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Powder

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by VioletAutumn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This stuff is awesome :D , i am addicted to the smell and it's great to put on your legs and under arms after you dry after a shower.. it's always been a must have in my bathroom. it's also so silky to the touch i use to blow some in the air as a kid :P i still do it sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 12:17:00 AM More reviews by AndreaJunelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Baby Powder has oh so many uses! I received several tubs in gift baskets while pregnant w/ baby #2 four years ago & I still have those same tubs lol - I never needed to use any baby powder w/either of my children, but I read somewhere long ago about how it's good for freshening shoes, clothes, etc. So I used religiously in all of our shoes :) Then more recently, I started experimenting w/all these new dry shampoo's that are hitting the market - I then realized that baby powder could probably do just as good of a job, and I was right :) I'm not even wasting my cash on dry shampoos now, there's no need to - I don't suggest dumping the baby powder onto your scalp, #1 way too much will prob.spill out, and #2 when applied directly like that, it can often times leave a "white"mark - so I just pour a little in the palms of my hands & run through my hair &Viola! Perfect!! ;D Then, I was reading product reviews here, and saw a post below from someone who uses baby powder for the look of "false lashes"... I didn't have high hopes but gave it a try anyway, and it ACTUALLY works!! (See review below for application technique) &Lastly, can be used as a m/u setting powder. Heck, there may even be more uses than this, I just haven't found them yet Lol, but for THIS many uses, along with price & availability, this powder is golden :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by suzan88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is actually for the generic target cornstarch w/aloe and vitamin e, this stuff is AMAZING for a setting powder!!!! I've never used anything better, my makeup doesn't budge, no settling in creases or wrinkles and it lasts!! I've been using this for about a week or so and can't believe how good it works! I normally have to blot a few times during the day, and have makeup settle in fine lines, but not with this, it really does what all the other face powders claim they do. I use Merle Norman Powder Base then dab this on w/ the ELF studio complexion(?) brush and then buff it in. I cut the grass today in 85 degree heat and although I was dripping wet, my face still looked amazing! Can't reccomend this enough, plus its also incredibly nice for its original intent, especially on these extremely hot summer days!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 11:25:00 AM More reviews by DollyMac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Baby Powder is used for multiples of things! They're mainly used for babies just because of the name. But I use this to set my powder as a substitution and this will always be my best friend when I need something ;p haha

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2012 11:02:00 AM More reviews by Susan2148

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is and always has been a great setting powder for me. As far as talc concerns go, I don't worry about it. I worry more about what's in the outside air I breathe than I do about talc. Anyway, I use this a lot in the summer after applying my base (whether it's BM, a TM, BB cream or Colorstay). I keep a small Rubbermaid container of it in my makeup box and use an Ecotools retractable kabuki brush to apply it. I don't just brush it on, I buff it in. I make sure to apply to my eyelids after primer and before my eye shadow. I'm an NW25, and it doesn't make me look pale or ashy. There are other powders I'll use from time to time, mainly rice powder and an LM setting powder, but I still go back to baby powder. I've tried the baby powder with cornstarch, but when I got hot and sweaty, it settles into lines and looks silvery. This is one of those dirt-cheap, multi-purpose products I always have on hand.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2012 6:04:00 AM More reviews by mintyeon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I used this mainly when I had heat rash. I recently developed heat rash due to climate changes and the fact that my aircon wasn't w I was itchy all over my body, luckily no heat rash on my face, and this works wonders. I usually apply the baby powder when I am about to go to bed on the areas where I have heat rash on my body and it makes it less itchy and more comfortable. Definitely would repurchase because I have no idea when my heat rash is going to be gone at this rate. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by penguinskittles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

awesome dry shampoo! my scalp is reaaaaaaally oily and i used to wash my hair everyday (but not anymore). now i just need to sprinkle some of it on my roots whenever my hair is getting greasy, it adds volume too!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 4:26:00 PM More reviews by GMJAG

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE Baby Powder!!! Over a month ago I started wanting to go every other day without washing my hair but because of the fact it is so greasy I was having to wash it every single day. Well I decided to begin using baby powder on my scalp. Thank goodness! It soaks up all the oil great and even gives my hair some volume. My only 2 SMALL complaints is that it leaves a chalky look in my hair (but I can get rid of it with some water), and also I'm not a big fan of the smell. Other than that it's fab!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 3:05:00 AM More reviews by cottagebeautyqueen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use baby powder to create a matter look or to put under my eyes to brush off fall out easily and it works so well

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by MangoLime

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THIS POWDER! It's a great multitasker. I use it on my feet in the mornings after my shower to dry them so I don't get nasty infections. I also sprinkle it in my socks. I use it on my hair if it's greasy and I don't have time to wash it-it does a great job of absorbing the grease and doesn't show up in my hair (which is saying something as my hair is quite dark). I sprinkle it in between my sheets on hot nights to keep me feeling cool and fresh. Also, if I'm plucking my eyebrows or epilating my underarms, first I thoroughly wash the area then rub some baby powder on it so it's properly dry and the hair comes off more easily :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No