April 21, 2014 | 1525 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Beauty Bar

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by ikeameatballsandmooses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It dried out my combination skin pretty badly. Also, I hated the smell, it's so strong and synthetic.
This is one of the reasons why I changed to organic and natural.

I suggest that you spend your money on a nice chocolatebar instead of this Dehydration Bar.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by mariacristinatoca

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product. I use it on my face and my complexion improved dramatically.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by polivv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for years and years, I have dry skin and the strong scent has never irritated me, mind you my skin can be quite sensitive. I've tried many soaps and shower gels, and haven't found anything more gentle and moisturizing than this amazing bar. I even use it on my face when I run out of my cleanser, and it never irritates or breaks me out. Besides the one I have in my bathroom, I always have a bar or two on hand, and keep them in my wardrobe, opening the carton so it acts as a delicate freshener for my clothes!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 11:05:00 PM More reviews by illaillanow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG body soap. Also use this as a shaving cream, nothing like this under the sun, you guys. It may not work for everyone, but those of us who grew up on this know what's up!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 12:44:00 AM More reviews by Zoebella93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have always used dove bar soap since I was little and I still do till this very day it so gentle to the skin and leaves it feeling soft and moisturized not the usuall tight feeling with other bar soaps ! This stuff is a must have in the shower I love it and I always use it before I use my body wash or I use it by itself and it actually is gentle for the face to just don't get it in the eyes ! I use both white and pink dove :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I started using this on my face when my HG liquid cleanser was DC'd...(clean & clear with triclosan...I'm sure the triclosan was bad for me somehow but it worked!!)

I have combo/dry skin and I do get clogged pores although on a whole my skin is pretty decent. I like using this bar for a myriad of reasons...it smells great, it lathers nicely, it doesn't dry my face although it DOES leave it feeling super clean, it doesn't break me out or irritate me in any way at all, and it is SUPER CHEAP. It lasts forever as well. I bought a 97 cent travel size bar 5 months ago and I'm still using it.

This is a definite repurchase for me! A+

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This bar of soap is the only beauty product my boyfriend and I share, and we've both been using it for a few years now, in the shower, and as hand soap. The best thing about it is how non-drying it is. It's also worth noting the bar has a great shape, look, feel, and smell. It epitomizes clean simple luxury, and the price is right.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:06:00 PM More reviews by DecentRain

I have been ultimately finding soap that would really help me take care my skin and when I saw the wonderful commercial that promises the Dove soap I was of course attracted to it and decide to find out what it does to my skin. The moisturizing effect is good I feel like cool whenever I finish it. Though when I use this on my face like usually they say good for the face, I have breakouts blackheads, whiteheads and even acne shows when I used it. Further experimenting and prolonging it use I was guessing it was only for awhile but as I use it by time it gets worse my skin even get more oilier. Maybe it just me I decide to stop using it and find other alternatives.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/13/2013 4:36:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

I wish i could have positive things to say.. but this leaves my skin feeling dry and rough. I do not like this one bit. Sure, it's "moisturizing bar": but i get none of that.. I've got sensitive skin, not sure if thats why but i just can't love this product. Horrible.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by jaunemoutarde

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this soap since I was a baby and simply cannot use anything else on my skin. It doesn't dry out my skin and thoroughly cleans - plus, the scent is so nostalgic!