September 23, 2014 | 1950 users online

Conditioner - Rusk - Sensories Smoother Leave-in Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2006 3:13:00 AM More reviews by bronzeangel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

got me a lot of build up.. i try to stay awa from cream based leave ins or serums that look too heavy when i pick it up and flip it over at the store.. gave me al ot of buildup... tamed some fly aways but not as many as i would have hoped... lovely scent tho probably will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2006 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Cathann

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This really didn't do anything for my hair, so I wouldn't justify spending more money than an average drugstore product over this. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2006 7:22:00 AM More reviews by taraglam2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After almost 2 years of searching for the best of the best leave-in conditioners, "the one" that I always come back to is RUSK Smoother leave-in. At one time I was extremely pleased with Salerm 21 as well as Giovanni Direct leave-in conditioners and I thought that would be my forever and a day leave-in conditioners, but nothing comes close to RUSK Smoother. The performance of this leave-in conditioner on my realxed 4A/4B type hair is superior ! It actually transforms my hair to a silky sleek texture with no frizz at all. The smell is great, the texture is perfect. I plan to give all my other leave-ins (I have many)-- to my other hair care friends. Finally the perfect leave-in, I do not have to keep 10 others in my haircare arsenal anymore !

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2006 3:51:00 PM More reviews by aalto

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great conditioner that I use every time I wash my hair. To counteract the damaging effects of coloring, I actually use a rinse out conditioner (which varies), and then this product before styling. I blow dry my hair and it keeps my hair feeling healthy and soft. It really makes a difference if I donít use this. The price is reasonable given that the bottle lasts a long time. Highly recommend!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2006 10:13:00 AM More reviews by ariswms

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is hands down one of the best leave-in con that I have used. I have relaxed Afro-Amer hair. When I first applied the product to my hair it did absolutely nothing. So I added more and boy what a difference. My hair detangled like no other and was so smooth and soft after my roller set. This product is now a staple for me. If I try a new rinse out conditioner that leaves my hair hard, Rusk is my savior. I simply add as much as necessary until I feel my hair soften. I prefer this to salerm 21 because salerm would sometimes leave my hair greasy and with that coated feeling, especially if I got heavy handed with it. Hope this helps!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2005 7:43:00 PM More reviews by healthchick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This leave in conditioner is what I've been searching for. It leaves my hair sooo soft, but with no greasiness. I love this product, and it smells awesome. My hair is super thick and curly(tight curls).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2005 11:42:00 AM More reviews by SweetnLow

I have been using this product for about two years now. I have long, straight, thin-ish hair, but I get heavy highlights. This helps counter act the drying effects of the bleach in my hair. I apply about a quarter-sized squirt into the back of my hair right after I get out of the shower (while it is still pretty wet--I think this is the trick) and comb through. I feel like my hair is less prone to breakage and split ends when I apply this first, and then detangle. It also makes for a much smoother blow-out, leaving my hair soft, smooth and healthy feeling, not at all greasy and lank , like other leave-ins might. I love the scent and will continue to repurchase until they stop making it. (FYI--Also works as a great detangler in my 3-year-old's looong hair)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2005 1:47:00 AM More reviews by rchl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love it! It works very well as a leave-in-- definitely one of my HGs when it comes to improved managability. My stylist introduced me to the Smoother, and I have been a junkie for the stuff for about 3 years now.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/27/2005 10:52:00 AM More reviews by melmelby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What a waste! Only good thing about it is that I was able to buy it at Costco on the cheap. Now I have a liter of it that I will never use. Maybe I will try it on my toddler's long hair. It didn't do a thing for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2005 10:48:00 AM More reviews by UnasGrandes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product can be used as a rinse out too. Absorbs nicely into the hair while wet and leaves it feeling very healthy and soft.