Rusk Sensories Smoother Leave-in Conditioner

4.2

on 7/8/2007 1:05:00 AM

I don't care what anyone else has to say, but this product works for me! I have been using it for two years, after on and off highlighting and not to mention recently the Japanese permanent straightening technique and my hair is fine! It adds a little moisture and softness to my hair after wash, so when it dries, it's perfectly smooth and healthy. I think this really enhances all my other products I use along with it...I love it!!

on 5/10/2007 10:14:00 PM

like the product, but it can build up easily. i prefer john frieda's finfishing products better. I dislike the smell, which keeps me actually from finishing this o.k. product.

on 10/6/2006 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

After a year&ahalf of loving this leave-in to pieces, I recently gave up on it last week to try out PM'S The Conditioner. This does make your hair soft, and your brush glide with ease, but I recently kept noticing my hair being weighed down, and I knew it was this. I would use about a quarter amount.. my hair's about 5 fingers under my shoulder, wavy and really thick. It's also really, really hard to get a hold of. The only place I can find this stuff is either thru my mother's friend which does my hair but is a hassle, or CVS but for the really small, skinny bottle. I love the smell. I don't know, I might come back, who know's though, cause so far I'm loving my PM.

on 8/31/2006 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

got me a lot of build up.. i try to stay awa from cream based leave ins or serums that look too heavy when i pick it up and flip it over at the store.. gave me al ot of buildup... tamed some fly aways but not as many as i would have hoped... lovely scent tho probably will not repurchase.

on 7/25/2006 3:42:00 PM

This really didn't do anything for my hair, so I wouldn't justify spending more money than an average drugstore product over this. Won't repurchase.

on 6/30/2006 7:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

After almost 2 years of searching for the best of the best leave-in conditioners, "the one" that I always come back to is RUSK Smoother leave-in. At one time I was extremely pleased with Salerm 21 as well as Giovanni Direct leave-in conditioners and I thought that would be my forever and a day leave-in conditioners, but nothing comes close to RUSK Smoother. The performance of this leave-in conditioner on my realxed 4A/4B type hair is superior ! It actually transforms my hair to a silky sleek texture with no frizz at all. The smell is great, the texture is perfect. I plan to give all my other leave-ins (I have many)-- to my other hair care friends. Finally the perfect leave-in, I do not have to keep 10 others in my haircare arsenal anymore !

on 3/1/2006 3:51:00 PM

This is a great conditioner that I use every time I wash my hair. To counteract the damaging effects of coloring, I actually use a rinse out conditioner (which varies), and then this product before styling. I blow dry my hair and it keeps my hair feeling healthy and soft. It really makes a difference if I donít use this. The price is reasonable given that the bottle lasts a long time. Highly recommend!!

on 2/4/2006 10:13:00 AM

This is hands down one of the best leave-in con that I have used. I have relaxed Afro-Amer hair. When I first applied the product to my hair it did absolutely nothing. So I added more and boy what a difference. My hair detangled like no other and was so smooth and soft after my roller set. This product is now a staple for me. If I try a new rinse out conditioner that leaves my hair hard, Rusk is my savior. I simply add as much as necessary until I feel my hair soften. I prefer this to salerm 21 because salerm would sometimes leave my hair greasy and with that coated feeling, especially if I got heavy handed with it. Hope this helps!

on 12/13/2005 7:43:00 PM

This leave in conditioner is what I've been searching for. It leaves my hair sooo soft, but with no greasiness. I love this product, and it smells awesome. My hair is super thick and curly(tight curls).

on 12/11/2005 11:42:00 AM

I have been using this product for about two years now. I have long, straight, thin-ish hair, but I get heavy highlights. This helps counter act the drying effects of the bleach in my hair. I apply about a quarter-sized squirt into the back of my hair right after I get out of the shower (while it is still pretty wet--I think this is the trick) and comb through. I feel like my hair is less prone to breakage and split ends when I apply this first, and then detangle. It also makes for a much smoother blow-out, leaving my hair soft, smooth and healthy feeling, not at all greasy and lank , like other leave-ins might. I love the scent and will continue to repurchase until they stop making it. (FYI--Also works as a great detangler in my 3-year-old's looong hair)

Top Rated Rusk Products