April 20, 2014 | 881 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by CherryBells

I definitely find myself reaching for this perfume a lot on warm days, which is a lot of the time since I live in Southern California. This is a very light, clean, citrusy scent.

Fragrantica lists this as:

Top notes are rhubarb, mint, orange peel, bergamot and lemon;
middle notes are carnation, musk, jasmine, oakmoss and white amber;
base notes are caraway, amber, musk, green tea, jasmine, cloves, oakmoss and celery seeds.

To my nose, most prominent notes are lemon, jasmine, and green tea. It is a very light and refreshing scent. I would recommend this for young women looking for a starter perfume that is more citrus than floral. It is also suitable for all ages, a scent that is very light and carefree in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I instantly fell in love with this scent when I sprayed it in the department store! It is soo light and fresh that I feel like it's perfect for the spring/summer.
It does smell like a sweet green tea which I LOVE! It is very light and not too strong, it leaves my room and clothes smelling so airy! It is not exactly a perfume but it is marked as a scent spray which I totally agree. it is more concentrated than a body mist but it smells phenomenal <3 Can't find anything else like it on the market!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by emeraldlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorites. It smells fresh and light, which I really like. I also like the simple packaging, nothing outrageous (just like the scent). It's also not expensive and I often find this perfume at discounted prices so I always buy again. What I don't like is that the smell doesn't last long. But still love this. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I know this got slated in a certain perfume guide which I love to dip in and out of but I still really like it. I find this to be a lovely refreshing scent suitable for any time of the year though probably best for Spring/Summer. I used to love it when I had finished at the gym and was sprucing myself up again after.

It is bright and lemony. I find it lasts for a few hours on me and then I need to repsray but I really don't mind because I like this fragrance so much. I used to layer it with all the lotions and creams that came with it. The perfect inexpensive 'clean' scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by maybelle

I like this fine for a while, but I was expecting less citrus and more tea. I've since replaced my desire for a tea scent with Yves Rocher's green tea fragrance, and got myself the fresh, clean citrus tea with EL Pure White Linen Light Breeze, which worked better on my skin. The dry down on this is a little strange, a "generic perfume" note which bothers me a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by swaylikeadancer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this scent. It's soft refreshing and reminds me of spring/summer!
It does smell like lemony-green tea and is quite soft and doesn't last long, but it smells great once it's on. It was my mom's perfume, and she gave it to me. I don't think I've thanked her enough for this perfume haha!
Unfortunately my bottle has finished, and it's been hard for me to find this perfume! :(

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by BeautifullyBlessed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this fragrance! it does smell like lemon green tea but its a good combo. its more like a body mist in my opinion though :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2011 4:34:00 PM More reviews by BunnySlippers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

While browsing in my favorite luxury drugstore I came across this perfume. Since it was on sale I couldn't resist taking it home.

At first the scent is very lemony (which I didn't particularly like, since it often comes across as 'cheap') but after a while it transforms in a unique lemon/ green tea-ish smell. Very fresh and clean.
I will be honest: this is not my kind of perfume, I prefer warmer powdery perfumes. But for summer it is perfect and one of my favourites!

I have a rather large bottle, I guess 100/150 ml, which doesn't make it very easy to tag alone (but I still do, since I have a big bag which is already full of stuff).

The biggest plus, which for others could really be a downer: I actually would consider this more of a fragrance body spray, than an actual perfume.
I kind of like body sprays in the summer. It makes you feel and smell fresh and clean. Especially in the heat I don't like to wear a heavy perfume.

That's why I still like to give this product 4 out of 5:

Not a 5, because it's not really a perfume, and I'm really not a lemony perfum kinda gal, but not a 3 since I really like it in the summer as a body spray. I immediately feel refreshed, and although is doesn't last all day, that is not really a downside for me. Mainly because if you consider the prize compared to the sheer size of the product it doesn't matter if you have to spritz a few times throughout the day (although two royal showers of this stuff is quite enough don't worry).

I would definitely buy it again for summer, IF I ever finish the bottle haha!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by cheriebeary73

This is not my typical choice of perfume, but thought I'd share my review. While looking for my new summer fragrance I came across this one, and tried a sample. I would describe it as very light, refreshing, crisp and clean. I didn't like when first sprayed, but it dried down to a soft clean very nice scent. The woman at Macy's actually informed me that this is the #1 fragrance sold to Nurses and health care professionals, and if I walked into my local hospital up the street this is what you'll smell. They can't even keep in stock fast enough. Needless to say even though it's nice, I didn't buy, since I like more warm sensual scents for me, or more floraly clean scents, but if someone is in health care field and looking for that fresh smell that is not over bearing, this one may be for you. I say No I would not buy for myself, but I could see buying this as a gift for someone in my family that loves soft smelling perfumes.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 4:56:00 AM More reviews by alee26

It's more like a body-spray for me too since it's very light and doesn't last long. I have the small 30mL bottle? and I keep it in my bag for touch-ups. Very fresh crisp notes, with a slight woody side. Great for those who don't like muddy heavy scents. Will buy again when I run out.