Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

3.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I loved this 3 years ago and even bought a second bottle after I finished the first.. It started out smelling nice and fresh, but I'm not sure what happened, the sweet green tea scent disappeared halfway through my second bottle...

GAH! Despite all the positive reviews, this smells like Irish Spring to me. I like Irish Spring, but as soap, and it's meant to be washed off. I don't feel there's anything truly herbal or "green" about this scent. Instead it smells soapy, overwhelming, and unpleasant.

At least the bottle is pretty.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

The year was 2000. My roommate in the dorms used this heavenly-smelling body lotion. I thought it was the best thing I had ever smelled- it was light, and fresh, and citrusy, and made me feel happier just for having sniffed it. Instant mood pick-up, every time.

So I started wearing Elizabeth Arden Green Tea, the perfume spray. And that's literally the only scent I've worn for the past 12 years. (Er, I realize that makes me seem singularly unadventurous, but, well, yes.) My aunt tried to give me Red Door once ("you *like* Elizabeth Arden!"). I boorishly returned it.

Despite my single-minded devotion, this gets 4 stars, not 5, because of the comparatively poor lasting power. Also, I cannot vouch for its "attract the opposite species!" appeal. The husband has no opinion, or so he claims. And the one male who is admittedly wild for this scent- to the extent of taking rather stalkerish deep breaths of my shoulder during hugs- is gay. A good friend and a good guy, but certain lines were never crossed, for obvious reasons.

I usually buy these at Marshall's or Ross- last time I got the 50mL for $10. A bottle at work, another in my travel kit, another on my dresser, another at my parents' house, and a truly tiny thing (maybe 10 mL?) in my purse. Hopefully I'll never tire of it, because I am stocked up for a while.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Love love love this fragrance espicially on hot days it cools and refreshes on the first spray ...its a cooling minty green tea fragrance ...I also spray my pillows and sheets with this too...so during the night I get lovely wiffs of this perfume ..Im going to try the others in the range too ..these can all be bought very cheaply from online discount fragrance shops...It also lasts a lot longer than my other green tea fragrance which is a Bvlgari & it three times as much as the EA version...

It's one of those perfumes you used to wear in high school or college but can still wear years after that. It's just fresh, clean and light. It's unoffensive and it's actually sort of uplifting. I wouldn't want this to be my signature scent, though, I don't think it has much personality, I just think that it's a perfect go-to fragrance so I always make sure I have one in my wardrobe.

I adore this scent! Green tea! Green tea icecream! Green tea mochi! Green tea as a fragrance?! Heck yeah! It's amazing during the spring/summer! Great for hot summer days. I always feel refreshed and awakened whenever I spray this all over myself. And it's definitely NOT pricey, (depends where you buy it) compared to other perfumes that smell trashy and nauseating.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

The most classic green tea fragrance, it's been aroud for quite a long time and this makes its reputation. I've bought it and the bath line products several times in the past years, but now I can only smell syntheticity in it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this scent because it's so calming and a very peaceful feeling. But the scent doesn't last very long.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I definitely find myself reaching for this perfume a lot on warm days, which is a lot of the time since I live in Southern California. This is a very light, clean, citrusy scent.

Fragrantica lists this as:

Top notes are rhubarb, mint, orange peel, bergamot and lemon;
middle notes are carnation, musk, jasmine, oakmoss and white amber;
base notes are caraway, amber, musk, green tea, jasmine, cloves, oakmoss and celery seeds.

To my nose, most prominent notes are lemon, jasmine, and green tea. It is a very light and refreshing scent. I would recommend this for young women looking for a starter perfume that is more citrus than floral. It is also suitable for all ages, a scent that is very light and carefree in my opinion.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I instantly fell in love with this scent when I sprayed it in the department store! It is soo light and fresh that I feel like it's perfect for the spring/summer.
It does smell like a sweet green tea which I LOVE! It is very light and not too strong, it leaves my room and clothes smelling so airy! It is not exactly a perfume but it is marked as a scent spray which I totally agree. it is more concentrated than a body mist but it smells phenomenal <3 Can't find anything else like it on the market!

Popular Fragrances