November 1, 2014 | 1260 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 11:36:00 PM More reviews by saygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

It's one of those perfumes you used to wear in high school or college but can still wear years after that. It's just fresh, clean and light. It's unoffensive and it's actually sort of uplifting. I wouldn't want this to be my signature scent, though, I don't think it has much personality, I just think that it's a perfect go-to fragrance so I always make sure I have one in my wardrobe.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 7:06:00 PM More reviews by biancagee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I adore this scent! Green tea! Green tea icecream! Green tea mochi! Green tea as a fragrance?! Heck yeah! It's amazing during the spring/summer! Great for hot summer days. I always feel refreshed and awakened whenever I spray this all over myself. And it's definitely NOT pricey, (depends where you buy it) compared to other perfumes that smell trashy and nauseating.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Gother

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

The most classic green tea fragrance, it's been aroud for quite a long time and this makes its reputation. I've bought it and the bath line products several times in the past years, but now I can only smell syntheticity in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by dreamr009

I love this scent because it's so calming and a very peaceful feeling. But the scent doesn't last very long.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2012 12:34:00 PM More reviews by CherryBells

I definitely find myself reaching for this perfume a lot on warm days, which is a lot of the time since I live in Southern California. This is a very light, clean, citrusy scent.

Fragrantica lists this as:

Top notes are rhubarb, mint, orange peel, bergamot and lemon;
middle notes are carnation, musk, jasmine, oakmoss and white amber;
base notes are caraway, amber, musk, green tea, jasmine, cloves, oakmoss and celery seeds.

To my nose, most prominent notes are lemon, jasmine, and green tea. It is a very light and refreshing scent. I would recommend this for young women looking for a starter perfume that is more citrus than floral. It is also suitable for all ages, a scent that is very light and carefree in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by tubbyloves

I instantly fell in love with this scent when I sprayed it in the department store! It is soo light and fresh that I feel like it's perfect for the spring/summer.
It does smell like a sweet green tea which I LOVE! It is very light and not too strong, it leaves my room and clothes smelling so airy! It is not exactly a perfume but it is marked as a scent spray which I totally agree. it is more concentrated than a body mist but it smells phenomenal <3 Can't find anything else like it on the market!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by emeraldlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorites. It smells fresh and light, which I really like. I also like the simple packaging, nothing outrageous (just like the scent). It's also not expensive and I often find this perfume at discounted prices so I always buy again. What I don't like is that the smell doesn't last long. But still love this. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Shazzer1976

I know this got slated in a certain perfume guide which I love to dip in and out of but I still really like it. I find this to be a lovely refreshing scent suitable for any time of the year though probably best for Spring/Summer. I used to love it when I had finished at the gym and was sprucing myself up again after.

It is bright and lemony. I find it lasts for a few hours on me and then I need to repsray but I really don't mind because I like this fragrance so much. I used to layer it with all the lotions and creams that came with it. The perfect inexpensive 'clean' scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by maybelle

I like this fine for a while, but I was expecting less citrus and more tea. I've since replaced my desire for a tea scent with Yves Rocher's green tea fragrance, and got myself the fresh, clean citrus tea with EL Pure White Linen Light Breeze, which worked better on my skin. The dry down on this is a little strange, a "generic perfume" note which bothers me a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by swaylikeadancer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this scent. It's soft refreshing and reminds me of spring/summer!
It does smell like lemony-green tea and is quite soft and doesn't last long, but it smells great once it's on. It was my mom's perfume, and she gave it to me. I don't think I've thanked her enough for this perfume haha!
Unfortunately my bottle has finished, and it's been hard for me to find this perfume! :(