Tweezerman Metal Eye Lash Comb

4.7

on 5/13/2012 2:23:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I seriously cannot find an affordable dupe for this let alone an expensive dupe. I don't like the brush that normally comes with typical plastic lash combs so just the metal comb was great. I like the practical design but I hate cleaning it. I don't find it one of those HG "I'LL-DIE-WITHOUT-IT' products but it's very handy to have on use.

on 5/9/2012 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

Perfect lash comb, love that it's foldable, keeps the germs out. Have two, one as an extra, but the only way I'll need it if I lose the other one, because quality is great, still looks as good as new after several years of use. I clean off the mascara that gets stuck to it with oil, soaking first is the best. Very good comb, all other ones I used that were plastic didn't work for me. Teeth were too thick or not closely spaced enough, but this is just right. Very sharp ends, which is what makes it work so well, so better be careful with it.

on 4/16/2012 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I wish I knew about this earlier! This is a great tool for getting rid of clumps and lashes which have tuck together. It makes lashes look thicker as each individual lash is separated giving the illusion of more lashes. Make sure you use this quickly after applying your mascara as it is easier to do while the mascara is still in the process of drying. If you try when the mascara is dry you may find it more difficult and a few lashes could come out.

This is definitely the best eyelash comb I have ever tried! Usually the bristles on the plastic ones always break off if I keep in my makeup bag but this one is foldable and metal it wont break! Word of warning though, they are VERY sharp so be careful when using around the eyes (obviously).

on 4/3/2012 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I've had mine for so long I can't remember. Hands down the best de-clump-inator on the market. The plastic ones are completely useless compared to this gem.

on 4/2/2012 1:38:00 PM

Fan-friggin-tastic product! Amazing for combing and separating your lashes! WAY better than any other plastic eyelash comb.

on 4/2/2012 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a fantastic comb and, as others have said, the plastic ones are nothing in comparison. It separates lashes very well and removes clumps. I would recommend this, it really makes a difference.

When using the product, be very careful. The comb is obviously metal and the bristles are VERY sharp, so always do it in front of a mirror.
To clean the comb, just use a wet wipe and wipe along the bristles and NOT the very ends, because that will dull them.

on 2/20/2012 8:42:00 PM

After reading all the great reviews on MUA, i decided to purchase one for myself. It just came in the mail and let me tell you.. This lash comb is amazing!! My eyelashes look perfect! The ends of the comp are a little sharp so you have to be very careful not to poke yourself in the eye. This is now my HG.

on 1/11/2012 12:58:00 PM

My sister stole my eyelash comb once. I kicked her in the face.

Just kidding. HG of everything there ever was in regards to beauty tools. Can't live without it. I honestly am dependant on this thing it's quite depressing

on 1/3/2012 3:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I was finally able to locate at one of my local drug stores. I only had a plastic Lancome lash comb before and I cannot really say it is effective. With this one, I was surprised to feel how sharp each tooth is. When I comb through my lashes, I could actually feel the comb detangle my lashes. Whereas for the previous one, the clumped lashes just seem to escape from the huge gap between each tooth.

The design is sleek and portable. It really gives me the nice finish and touch to my lashes. I hope it could last a long time though I believe i will repurchase it if I need to.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools