April 18, 2014 | 1593 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by urangel143zz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading all the great reviews on MUA, i decided to purchase one for myself. It just came in the mail and let me tell you.. This lash comb is amazing!! My eyelashes look perfect! The ends of the comp are a little sharp so you have to be very careful not to poke yourself in the eye. This is now my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by HoneyBlunts33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My sister stole my eyelash comb once. I kicked her in the face.

Just kidding. HG of everything there ever was in regards to beauty tools. Can't live without it. I honestly am dependant on this thing it's quite depressing

8 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was finally able to locate at one of my local drug stores. I only had a plastic Lancome lash comb before and I cannot really say it is effective. With this one, I was surprised to feel how sharp each tooth is. When I comb through my lashes, I could actually feel the comb detangle my lashes. Whereas for the previous one, the clumped lashes just seem to escape from the huge gap between each tooth.

The design is sleek and portable. It really gives me the nice finish and touch to my lashes. I hope it could last a long time though I believe i will repurchase it if I need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by lollipopcandydrop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, this works so much better than any other eyelash comb I have ever used. The bristles get every clumps out and although its sharp it only takes a little while to get used to it and then you dont have to worry much about poking yourself. It seriously works fabulously. I can use almost any mascara with this excpet those extra clumpy ones. It does require alot of cleaning and be gentle or the bristles will start to fall out after awile. I love that it folds up to keep small and not break. I recommend it highly and will always repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I rarely wear mascara but when I do, I want it to look natural but I still want to get all my lashes, including those on the inner and outer edges of my lids. Invariably, this means getting too much mascara, and "clumps" on my lashes or I end up with lashes clumped together. This nifty little metal comb separates all my lashes beautifully, so that it doesn't look like I've got gobs of mascara on my lashes. My lashes look darker, longer and thicker but still natural! A great little tool but do be careful - the "teeth" of this comb are needle-sharp so take your time and watch what you're doing so you don't hurt yourself.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by dearrachel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After years of using those flimsy plastic lash combs, I finally purchased this metal lash comb and I'm mad at myself for going so long without it! This is a truly essential tool for anyone who wants defined lashes and hates clumps. I use this after my mascara has dried (I use CoverGirl Lash Blast) and gently comb through my upper and lower lashes a few times. Just a warning: be very careful not to poke yourself in the eye with the metal teeth! I poked myself in the eye a few times when I first starting using this lash comb and it really hurt. But as long as you're careful, you'll be fine and the results are definitely worth the extra care and time!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

I bought this years ago and had to retire it because I actually couldn't get it through my freshly macara'ed lashes AND I stabbed my finger but good with the damn thing. But I recently found myself without any old spools sitting around to comb out clumps and I pulled this old thing out. Then I was inspired. As I was cleaning the dried old mascara out of the teeth, I pulled some of the teeth out so that there is more space between them. For me, this makes this comb useable. The teeth actually go *through* my lashes, separating them from each other and removing clumps. But yes, I still have to be careful!
*******EDIT********That's it. I accidentally poked my lash line with this little MF and then a bump formed, and the next day all of my lashed in that spot were gone. Oddly, they regrew but then fell out again. It's been 6 months. I knew I had to be careful, but accidents still happen.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/25/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by kateam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

.....Pros: Separates lashes, removes clumps and excess mascara. Has gold-plated teeth to resist rust; it folds to protect the comb.

.....Cons: Can remove more masara than you want it to.

.....This lash comb is good for someone who wants a natural look. If you use a volumizing mascara or if you like to use a LOT of mascara, the teeth of the comb are so close together that they can squeegee the mascara right off your lashes!

.....Even though it's Tweezerman, the plastic parts are very lightweight and kind of flimsy. That might not matter, because a tool like this doesn't get a lot of wear and tear... but I was hoping for a sturdier item.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by maggiemari

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Wow, 4.8? How the heck did this thing get this rating? Sure, it does a great job of separating your eyelashes, as long as you don't mind running the risk of blinding yourself every time you use it. I was just inspired to write this review after a few times using this lash comb, because a few minutes ago I wasn't paying attention while folding it closed and my finger was in the way. It actually gave me a deep, profusely bleeding puncture wound on the top of my middle finger. And you're supposed to put this thing near your eye? I don't want to pur it near any part of me!! I love Tweezerman, but this lash comb is seriously on my list of worst beauty tool ideas EVER. The price and packaging quality were fine, but I'm rating them 1 because this lash comb should NOT have anything pushing its rating up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this thing! I had to get it following reading these reviews and I was not let down. I hate when my lashes clump altogether. I have wee small lashes and I have recently become a mascara lover to give my eyes more definition. My lashes are nothing to brag about in terms of length, but in terms of "lash count" I have a lot. It becomes a problem because thanks to their volume, they can get clumpy easily.This helps clean them up and give them a soft, fluttery look. The combs are very thin and sharp. I hesitate every time I put this near my lashes. My 20/10 vision is a huge disadvantage with this thing. The nearer it gets to my eye, the bigger, clearer, pointier and sharper it looks. But one swipe of this, and all the clumps are gone. My lashes get separated beautiful and the look longer. It fits in my bag great too. I don't think people need to be warned, but do not use this in a car. Or anywhere dangerous. Just saying.