July 23, 2014 | 1946 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Tweezerman - Metal Eye Lash Comb

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by froggrlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've had mine for so long I can't remember. Hands down the best de-clump-inator on the market. The plastic ones are completely useless compared to this gem.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by kwallis88

Fan-friggin-tastic product! Amazing for combing and separating your lashes! WAY better than any other plastic eyelash comb.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 1:22:00 PM More reviews by LondonJM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is a fantastic comb and, as others have said, the plastic ones are nothing in comparison. It separates lashes very well and removes clumps. I would recommend this, it really makes a difference.

When using the product, be very careful. The comb is obviously metal and the bristles are VERY sharp, so always do it in front of a mirror.
To clean the comb, just use a wet wipe and wipe along the bristles and NOT the very ends, because that will dull them.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by urangel143zz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After reading all the great reviews on MUA, i decided to purchase one for myself. It just came in the mail and let me tell you.. This lash comb is amazing!! My eyelashes look perfect! The ends of the comp are a little sharp so you have to be very careful not to poke yourself in the eye. This is now my HG.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by HoneyBlunts33

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My sister stole my eyelash comb once. I kicked her in the face.

Just kidding. HG of everything there ever was in regards to beauty tools. Can't live without it. I honestly am dependant on this thing it's quite depressing

8 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 3:55:00 PM More reviews by Melavia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was finally able to locate at one of my local drug stores. I only had a plastic Lancome lash comb before and I cannot really say it is effective. With this one, I was surprised to feel how sharp each tooth is. When I comb through my lashes, I could actually feel the comb detangle my lashes. Whereas for the previous one, the clumped lashes just seem to escape from the huge gap between each tooth.

The design is sleek and portable. It really gives me the nice finish and touch to my lashes. I hope it could last a long time though I believe i will repurchase it if I need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 7:08:00 PM More reviews by lollipopcandydrop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wow, this works so much better than any other eyelash comb I have ever used. The bristles get every clumps out and although its sharp it only takes a little while to get used to it and then you dont have to worry much about poking yourself. It seriously works fabulously. I can use almost any mascara with this excpet those extra clumpy ones. It does require alot of cleaning and be gentle or the bristles will start to fall out after awile. I love that it folds up to keep small and not break. I recommend it highly and will always repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 6:40:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I rarely wear mascara but when I do, I want it to look natural but I still want to get all my lashes, including those on the inner and outer edges of my lids. Invariably, this means getting too much mascara, and "clumps" on my lashes or I end up with lashes clumped together. This nifty little metal comb separates all my lashes beautifully, so that it doesn't look like I've got gobs of mascara on my lashes. My lashes look darker, longer and thicker but still natural! A great little tool but do be careful - the "teeth" of this comb are needle-sharp so take your time and watch what you're doing so you don't hurt yourself.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by dearrachel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After years of using those flimsy plastic lash combs, I finally purchased this metal lash comb and I'm mad at myself for going so long without it! This is a truly essential tool for anyone who wants defined lashes and hates clumps. I use this after my mascara has dried (I use CoverGirl Lash Blast) and gently comb through my upper and lower lashes a few times. Just a warning: be very careful not to poke yourself in the eye with the metal teeth! I poked myself in the eye a few times when I first starting using this lash comb and it really hurt. But as long as you're careful, you'll be fine and the results are definitely worth the extra care and time!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2011 3:55:00 PM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

I bought this years ago and had to retire it because I actually couldn't get it through my freshly macara'ed lashes AND I stabbed my finger but good with the damn thing. But I recently found myself without any old spools sitting around to comb out clumps and I pulled this old thing out. Then I was inspired. As I was cleaning the dried old mascara out of the teeth, I pulled some of the teeth out so that there is more space between them. For me, this makes this comb useable. The teeth actually go *through* my lashes, separating them from each other and removing clumps. But yes, I still have to be careful!
*******EDIT********That's it. I accidentally poked my lash line with this little MF and then a bump formed, and the next day all of my lashed in that spot were gone. Oddly, they regrew but then fell out again. It's been 6 months. I knew I had to be careful, but accidents still happen.