December 18, 2014 | 1857 users online

Conditioner - Bumble & Bumble - Seaweed Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2007 9:47:00 PM More reviews by sakecat22

My hair tends towards the oily and my scalp becomes an itchy, flaky, funky mess if I don't shampoo every day or use the wrong hair products. I can see why folks with dry, damaged hair are not fond of the conditioner. It's very light. Perfect for someone who doesn't need much conditioning. Useless for those who do.

The scent is also an acquired taste . Like original Pert, you either love it or hate it. I happen to love the green, oceanic fragrance of this shampoo / conditioner line. But I can also see the "dentist's office" angle....

rated 2 of 5 on 3/18/2007 1:38:00 AM More reviews by katiekoeb

Just not a good conditioner for me. I have highlighted blonde hair that is actually oily prone near the roots and in the back and even my hair needs more moisture than this conditioner provides. It also has a terrible smell (like a dentist office since everyone was wondering). Will not rebuy and can only imagine that this would be a good conditioner for someone with VERY oily hair.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2007 11:47:00 AM More reviews by missycon408

This stuff did nothing for my hair, except coat it with a strange smelling film. You would have thought that I had forgotten to rinse it out because my hair was sticky. I could not run my fingers through it and it became unmanageable. I won't be using the Seaweed line from B&B again!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2006 1:43:00 PM More reviews by haladin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is terrible. I bought it along with the shampoo (which seems to be ok) and after I couple of uses, I decided I had to chuck it. Admittedly, my hair is not in the best shape at the moment (I'm experiencing some breakage and shedding) but I felt like this conditioner did NOTHING to help and it made things worse. First of all, it is so light that every time you use it, you have to pile like a quart of it on. Secondly, because I had so much of it in my hair, it seemed like even after I rinsed and rinsed, there was still conditioner in it, or it at least had a weird filmy quality to it. Even after I blow dried, there was an awful, icky residue in my hair and I couldn't run my fingers through it! I usually like to wash my hair every other day but using this conditioner, I had to wash every day because after less than 24 hours, it was like an oil slick. And it's so expensive too! Do not buy this....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2006 6:52:00 PM More reviews by racheroonie

This is probably my favorite conditioner ever. Its lightweight and it rinses out great and it makes my hair so healthy afterwards

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2006 9:44:00 PM More reviews by CindyBart

I was worried at first that this conditioner would be too heavy, but it rinsed out just fine and my hair felt great. The only problem I have with this product is the smell--I just don't like it. And for this price, an unpleasant scent is a deal-killer. I won't buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2006 4:46:00 PM More reviews by cperry

Love this conditioner! It's actually probably better described as a detangler, but if you pair this with the right shampoo, the Seaweed Conditioner is wonderful. If you're looking for a conditioner that is thick and moisturizing, this is not it. But if you're looking for something to make your hair more manageable and something that won't weigh it down, look no further. I use this with the Bumble & Bumble Gentle Shampoo, which is pretty thick and moisturizing. Therefore, I don't need a heavy conditioner. For my purposes, the Seaweed conditioner is perfect. Although it's light, I have found that it doesn't dry my hair out (and I highlight my hair every 8 weeks), and it definitely makes my hair more manageable. Also, it's gentle, and it doesn't strip the color from my highlighted hair. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2006 9:38:00 AM More reviews by mainline_diva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this stuff!! I have a friend staying with me and she only uses B&B products. She told me to help myself to whatever she has, so I did! I used this in conjunction with the Gentle poo and I was surprised. I can't believe how many bad reviews this conditioner has gotten. I think this is 1000x better than any of the other B&B conditioners I've tried by far. It's lightweight, yet has a thick consistency and detangles amazingly afterwards. I don't even have to detangle my hair in the shower anymore. Yay!! I always lose a nice amount of hair when I comb my conditioners through in the shower, so I'm happy I don't have to do that anymore. I'm going out and buying a full bottle of this and I think I may try the matching poo as well. If I don't like, I'll def. switch to the Gentle. 1 would give this 10 lippies if I could.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2006 11:12:00 PM More reviews by rubytuesdy

Wow, this stuff is awful. I used it when I went home for the holidays, my mom's..
It did absolutely NOTHING for my long, super-thick fine-medium hair. I think it tangled me even worse AFTER I put it in. She also had some JASON aloe conditioner, and miraculously, that combed it out like silk (effects didn't last though, I purchased a bottle and after the second use found it worked about as great as the b&b seaweed conditioner). Super rich is FAR superior!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/23/2006 9:32:00 AM More reviews by lurkerlee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This shampoo is just too light for my hair. It just doesn't soften it up enough. But I do have dry, colored hair, maybe this would work better on hair that isn't colored.