OPI Malaga Wine

4.7

on 7/30/2012 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

This is one of my favorite vampy reds. I do 3 coats to get the color of the bottle. If you do just 2 coats, it is more of a medium red with plum tones. Very pretty and it is appropriate for all seasons and for work. The color is nice and opague w/ 2 coats.

on 7/1/2012 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Very nice red that appears dark in bottle but lightens up a bit after application. I love it. Blood red. Two coats is perfect.

MES

on 6/14/2012 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I already have a bright red, and some darker purple shades and was in search of a medium to dark red. It was a toss up between this and another OPI shade and I went with this one. In the bottle it appears dark red, but nothing too vampy. Once applied the color really seems to vary with lighting. In bright light it appears as a classic medium red, and in darker light its a deep red with plum tones. Once dried it has a high shine almost wet finish, and I found that two coats is perfect.

on 6/8/2012 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

it's a very beautifull color....dosn't ship easily....this color is for chic and classy women...enjoy it

on 4/27/2012 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This colour is a deep red, verging on the maroon side, probably could be described as a jelly finish. Average formula.

This is a beautiful, sophisticated red. Can be considered work appropriate, non offensive. I'd even consider this for a work interview. The colour to me says confidence, class, someone who wants to look good, who is glossy and knows what they are doing. On even, well groomed nails, this colour will look very chic. Long or short nails, no problem!

Three coats to reasonable opacity, slight visible nail line. Dries to a glossy finish, but after painting I always top it off with a high shine fast drying top coat.

Even though I own several colours similar to this one, I'll always want to have this colour in my collection. If you are going to a smart event and not sure what nail polish to wear, this colour will look appropriate every time.

When I am craving a dark crimson red, this is it. It's beautiful, it lasts a long time on the nail and it isn't too purple.

on 1/15/2012 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love!! New favorite red, perfect on my skin tone! Lasts about 4 days for me without chipping. I needed 3 coats to not get any streaks. Gorgeous deep red color, very classic. Looks beautiful on toes too.

on 1/5/2012 4:38:00 PM

Another one of my all time favourites! Malaga Wine is a classic rich berry-toned red perfect for any occasion. Goes on smoothly, fully opaque after a second coat. Drying time is decent and it has a gorgeous shine to it. Perfect!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is the perfect red on me. Usually I wear dark reds because lighter ones look too orange or pink against my fair skin. Malaga wine though is the perfect shade. The only problem I have with it is that it looks more burgundy/brown indoors.

on 12/11/2011 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love malaga wine!!! it always brightens up my skin and the red is not too red. Just nice for all occasions!

Top Rated OPI Products