August 1, 2014 | 1772 users online

Eyeliner - Agnes B. - Liquid Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2002 7:42:00 AM More reviews by gna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great product for the price. Love the color selection and the fact that it stays on better than a lot of drugstore i've tried-including bourjois. easy to smudge, also love that it comes off with soap and water. non-irritating, and i also have oily lids.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2002 11:04:00 PM More reviews by gdaggy

I have the black and the black/gold and like them both. The black/gold gives your eyes a little sparkle...nice for evening! Not a lot of product for the price, but I would buy again if on sale!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/23/2001 3:28:00 PM More reviews by Stellam

this was a lot of crap too! I now know why this make-up is always being given away.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2001 2:45:00 AM More reviews by Mary R.

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've got the golden bronze & gold sparkling black, which has a subtle gold glimmer. If you get this color I'd recommend the matching mascara too. The metallic colors are especially beautiful! I highly recommend it for nighttime. I danced the night away on a business trip and it didn't budge. Removed easily with soap and water.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2001 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Mary R.

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had a good experience w/ this product & not at all like the other reviewers. Maybe the co. reformulated? Anyway, the golden bronze liner is just right for my self-tanned skin. My holy grail liner this summer. I've had it on since 9 am. Now it's 8:30 pm and it's still going strong!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2001 1:43:00 AM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I own this in silver. Easy to apply. Stays on well too. Good price.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2001 7:26:00 PM More reviews by WinnieW

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to like this, but no matter how I apply it, it always end up IN MY EYE or all over my crease! It doesn't dry well either. Not only that, it stings like hell for me. Argh! Never again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/14/2001 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Alexis

I have this in "black silver" which is a lovely shimmery dark gray--sort of like a liquid version of stila pewter. I really wanted to love this, but it smeared/faded almost immediately on my oily lids. It would last better with a layer of she-laq or some other sort of sealant over it, but most liquid eyeliners don't (or at least shouldn't) require this extra step.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/14/2001 12:24:00 PM More reviews by fuschia

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have these eyeliners in; baby blue, silver, black, and ash praline. ash praline looks purple in the catalog (why i bought it), but i recieved it and it turned out to be a shimmery metallic beige. this is really pretty! nice staying power. $12 is a bit much tho.