Agnes B. Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

on 2/16/2002 7:42:00 AM

Great product for the price. Love the color selection and the fact that it stays on better than a lot of drugstore i've tried-including bourjois. easy to smudge, also love that it comes off with soap and water. non-irritating, and i also have oily lids.

on 1/24/2002 11:04:00 PM

I have the black and the black/gold and like them both. The black/gold gives your eyes a little sparkle...nice for evening! Not a lot of product for the price, but I would buy again if on sale!

on 10/23/2001 3:28:00 PM

this was a lot of crap too! I now know why this make-up is always being given away.

on 8/25/2001 2:45:00 AM

I've got the golden bronze & gold sparkling black, which has a subtle gold glimmer. If you get this color I'd recommend the matching mascara too. The metallic colors are especially beautiful! I highly recommend it for nighttime. I danced the night away on a business trip and it didn't budge. Removed easily with soap and water.

on 8/6/2001 9:21:00 PM

I had a good experience w/ this product & not at all like the other reviewers. Maybe the co. reformulated? Anyway, the golden bronze liner is just right for my self-tanned skin. My holy grail liner this summer. I've had it on since 9 am. Now it's 8:30 pm and it's still going strong!

on 7/29/2001 1:43:00 AM

I own this in silver. Easy to apply. Stays on well too. Good price.

on 7/11/2001 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this, but no matter how I apply it, it always end up IN MY EYE or all over my crease! It doesn't dry well either. Not only that, it stings like hell for me. Argh! Never again.

on 6/14/2001 2:56:00 PM

I have this in "black silver" which is a lovely shimmery dark gray--sort of like a liquid version of stila pewter. I really wanted to love this, but it smeared/faded almost immediately on my oily lids. It would last better with a layer of she-laq or some other sort of sealant over it, but most liquid eyeliners don't (or at least shouldn't) require this extra step.

on 6/14/2001 12:24:00 PM

i have these eyeliners in; baby blue, silver, black, and ash praline. ash praline looks purple in the catalog (why i bought it), but i recieved it and it turned out to be a shimmery metallic beige. this is really pretty! nice staying power. $12 is a bit much tho.