BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

on 8/27/2011 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have 8 different shades of these, and they suit practically everyone, they are very creamy, easy to blend, flattering shades which stay put even longer when used over a primer.
they are easy to apply-not so easy to adjust!! but I would reccommend applying in layers, build up and up till you've reached the intensity level you desire.
and the price is very good, as a pot does last a long time-just make sure you keep the lid screwed on tight!
I highly reccommend these <3

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I love love love these shadows. They stay on all day and dont crease with the perfect amount of shimmer. I have RSVP which is a perfect champagne- pink and Birthday suit which is a very light golden tan i dont see how it could be seen as a "brushed chrome:" i use them a lot as bases and they also look good alone and they smell really good too! definitely the best and the size of the pot lasts me forever!

on 7/5/2011 12:50:00 PM

The Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP has become my go-to shadow for summer. It goes on so smoothly and has a lot of staying power. I find myself wearing it alone and as a base underneath nearly all of my other looks. It looks so nice and natural on my skin and I tend to use it all over my lid.

I plan on buying another of these shadows quite soon!

on 6/29/2011 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE these shadows. they are amazing! they always look so pretty on and they do not crease just like they promise. I am always wanting another color. Only problem with the packaging is make sure to close the lid on tight, otherwise it will dry out.

on 5/3/2011 10:37:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I really love this cream eyeshadows. As its name says it doesn't crease, they´re amazin! There're 11 shades and I have:

Sippin Dippin, a beautiful golden peach color that works well alone or as an eyeshadow base for pink and orange shadows.
RSVP, actually my favorite, it's a shimmery pink that you can use alone when you're in a hurry and can make you look like you really worked your makeup for hours.
Birthday suit, its a nice "brushed chrome" shadow that works really nice as a primer when you are using earthy tones.
Get Figgy - love, love, love! this color is amazing. It's a beautiful frosted purple shade, particulary flattering in autum and winter. This is really good to use as a liner, as the next two.
Busy Signal. This is a must-have. Its a golden rich brown shade that looks lovely as an everyday liner or you can use it in the outercorner of your lid for a more dramatic look.
Strut. Just as Busy Signal, this is a must have. It can make your smokey eyes more dramatic and shimmery as it is a metallic deep gray.

I'm planning to buy this month two more shades: Stilleto and Flatter me.
You might think they're expensive, but they worth the price, not only because of the quality of the product, but for the ammount you get, they last forever!
But even when my experience is really good with this beautiful cream shadows, I would say thay they're not particulary good in oily - too oily skin, as they can crease. But if you have oily or too oily skin, you can still use them by setting them with a powder eyeshadow. You can use Benefit Velvet eyeshadows as thay have matches between creasless cream and velvet.

Creasless Cream Velvet
Sippin Dippin Nice melons
RSVP Bo peep
Birthday suit Fawn over me...

Just go to the Benefit counter and find the matches!

on 4/26/2011 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I first wore this when Benefit came on the scene in the 90's. I remember a really pretty matte cool lavendar shade and a shimmer shade that was a cross between Birthday Suit and Skinny Jeans. Well, they reformulated the colors and the the original two I loved was gone! Fast forward almost 10 years, and I'm finally giving this e/s another go. The new e/s is creamier and more slippery during application, but it still dries and stays put. Skinny Jeans looked dirty on my lt-med Asian skintone, but Birthday Suit is a very pretty taupey/beige/nude with some gold shimmer. It brightens my deep brown eyes and looks great with black winged liner and black mascara. I'm really liking this!

on 2/14/2011 11:30:00 PM

I have the creaseless cream shadow in RSVP and Birthday Suit. The colors are absolutely gorgeous in the jar and they swatch just lovely. And, when I first apply them to my lid they also look absolutely beautiful. However, I have found that these shadows are neither creaseless nor long lasting.

I originally used the shadows without a primer--as they are advertised and used by many as a base--and noted that they creased and wore off quickly. So, I then tried them with Benefit's Lemon Aid primer, and primer only nominally changed these features. Today, I checked my makeup after being at work for about 3 hours, and the shadow (I did use primer today) was already considerably creased and fading.

I've been looking through all of the reviews, and it seems that people either love (5 lipstick tubes) or hate (1-2 lipstick tubes) these eyeshadows. Notably, far more people love them than hate them. One theme I have noticed is that those with oily eyelids tend to be more likely to poorly rate this product. I too have oily lids. I have not tried them as a liner, so I cannot comment on this feature of the product.

Maybe it would be beneficial when considering this product to try them on in the store and note how long they last on your eye before actually taking the purchase plunge.

I did buy the trial/travel size. It pains me to say this, because the colors are just SO lovely: but I won't be purchasing again.

Edit: Today I tried a new layering of product: first Benefit Lemon Aid Primer, then Mac Brulee and then the Birthday Suit. And.....drum roll.......it lasted for 8-9 hours!

on 1/24/2011 12:09:00 PM

I have this product in three shades: Taupe-aztic which is a golden taupe color, Plu-ming For Gold which is a metallic burgundy, and Platinum which is a frosty white. These came in a set from Sephora. Benefit claims that these won't crease and I have found that to be true. I've worn them alone and as a color base and found that they don't crease on me. I've also never had a problem with them smudging or fading throughout the day. These are great colors and work very well. I would definately recommend them.

on 1/13/2011 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have several of these, and love them! Most are very shimmery, and that doesnt work for me at my age, in the light colors. I used an entire jar of Hunny Bunny (matte lid color) and also bought Recess, matte and peachy (most likely discontinued, as is Hunny Bunny), Gossip (pretty lavender), Strut (gorgeous blue-gray), and Busy Signal (gorgeous coppery brown). I know I am in the minority, but I purchased and returned Skinny Jeans. It did nothing for my olive green eyes. It's a fairly dirty taupe green with lots of shimmer. The formula of these is wonderful. Creamy and soft with great wearability and duration. I bought a golden shade of Bobbi Brown's cream shadow and it totally rendered itself dry and unusable in short order, 3-4 months max. I wish they would come out with more colors! They are so easy to work with and they stay put. Great purchase, IMHO!

on 1/13/2011 12:25:00 AM

I'm one of those girls that would never do eyeshadow without UDPP - but this product is probably the *only* thing I can use as a replacement! I'm really amazed that this did not crease on me. I originally purchased this in RSVP because of a tutorial I saw on YouTube but I was skeptical because I had tried Bobbi Brown cream eyeshadow before and it was difficult to get even and it creased on me within an hour or less. Benefit's creaseless cream shadow didn't crease - at all! For me, this is great because while I'm in school and rushing off to classes in the morning, frankly I just don't have the time to be standing in front of the mirror for 30min to do my makeup anymore. I can use a brush or even my finger (if I'm in a real hurry!), swipe it on, and I'm good to go! Sometimes I think using my finger is even better than using a brush! Anyway, can't rave enough about this product - will definitely be trying out the other colors!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products