BeneFit Cosmetics Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner (All Shades)

cyclopentasiloxane, isododecane, polyethylene, polymethylmethacrylate, dimethicoe, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carnonate, [ /-: titanium dioxide (CI 77891), tin oxide, iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), carmine (CI 75470), bismuth oxychloride (CI 77163)].

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Fahrenheit Fab was a complete disappointment. Glitter city alert. Unrefined, tacky and made me look like a hooker.

UPDATE ON 18TH NOVEMBER 2011:

I'm updating this review because back then I was busy preparing for my exams and could only add in a few lines, hoping to deter people away from buying Fahrenheit Fab if they are thinking of buying it from a website or any online platform. For FF, you MUST swatch it in stores.

BeneFit did not state that this was a pale champagne gold WITH GLITTER. The texture was like hardened glue, with chunky (read this), unrefined globs of glitter. Pigmentation was poor, unless you want chunks of golden glitter on your eyes, on your nose and on your cheeks, and glitter in daylight like a vampire from Twilight. I thought I looked like Edward's distant cousin for a while.

Upon application (despite HATING it, I have to try it on my eyes and give it a fair chance), the skin around my eyes felt tight and uneasy.

All in all, BeneFit is really gimmicky to me as of now. I still have a Project Flawless kit on its way to me. I really have no idea what to expect from it because I ordered the kit while this disappointing product was on its way to me. If the products in the kit are good, okay then consider money well spent and I'm lucky, but if they are not, I'm prepared for another big round of disappointment anyway.

I hate to be the one bringing down the score for creaseless creams, but if you really want to have a shot, don't choose FF. Maybe another highly-raved colour like RSVP. I admit that it was a wrong move on my part, but inadequate shade description, the feeling of a nice packaging but poor product quality (it feels like BeneFit is trying to cut costs and get away with nice packaging), disappointing, disappointing, disappointing.

Unless you want to be a glitter city, stay away from this shade. Now it is already burnt to ashes in an incinerator and maybe in some landfill, but I don't care anyway. I chucked it after 3 swatches because I was so filled up with negativity whenever I see how pretty it looked sitting on my table, but sucked at actual performance on my hands, needless to say on my eyes.

This is a platform for consumers to voice out their opinions, and I just thought that I should be opiniated enough to voice out mine.

I use my 3 shades of Benefit Creaseless Cream shadows as primer for other powder shadows or alone. Under powder shadow, these make the greatest primer I have ever used! No creasing even when they are worn for hours. I even wear these to dance classes and they survive hours of sweat! Amazing primers!
I own RSVP, skinny jeans and birthday suit. All fantastic.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Loved this product for the first 8 months of purchase before it dryed out to the extent of being un-usable despite the lid always being tightly shut. will never purchase again.
I wish i could upload a pic of the product on MUA. It has SHRUNK considerably in size..

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have 8 different shades of these, and they suit practically everyone, they are very creamy, easy to blend, flattering shades which stay put even longer when used over a primer.
they are easy to apply-not so easy to adjust!! but I would reccommend applying in layers, build up and up till you've reached the intensity level you desire.
and the price is very good, as a pot does last a long time-just make sure you keep the lid screwed on tight!
I highly reccommend these <3

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I love love love these shadows. They stay on all day and dont crease with the perfect amount of shimmer. I have RSVP which is a perfect champagne- pink and Birthday suit which is a very light golden tan i dont see how it could be seen as a "brushed chrome:" i use them a lot as bases and they also look good alone and they smell really good too! definitely the best and the size of the pot lasts me forever!

The Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in RSVP has become my go-to shadow for summer. It goes on so smoothly and has a lot of staying power. I find myself wearing it alone and as a base underneath nearly all of my other looks. It looks so nice and natural on my skin and I tend to use it all over my lid.

I plan on buying another of these shadows quite soon!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE these shadows. they are amazing! they always look so pretty on and they do not crease just like they promise. I am always wanting another color. Only problem with the packaging is make sure to close the lid on tight, otherwise it will dry out.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I really love this cream eyeshadows. As its name says it doesn't crease, they´re amazin! There're 11 shades and I have:

Sippin Dippin, a beautiful golden peach color that works well alone or as an eyeshadow base for pink and orange shadows.
RSVP, actually my favorite, it's a shimmery pink that you can use alone when you're in a hurry and can make you look like you really worked your makeup for hours.
Birthday suit, its a nice "brushed chrome" shadow that works really nice as a primer when you are using earthy tones.
Get Figgy - love, love, love! this color is amazing. It's a beautiful frosted purple shade, particulary flattering in autum and winter. This is really good to use as a liner, as the next two.
Busy Signal. This is a must-have. Its a golden rich brown shade that looks lovely as an everyday liner or you can use it in the outercorner of your lid for a more dramatic look.
Strut. Just as Busy Signal, this is a must have. It can make your smokey eyes more dramatic and shimmery as it is a metallic deep gray.

I'm planning to buy this month two more shades: Stilleto and Flatter me.
You might think they're expensive, but they worth the price, not only because of the quality of the product, but for the ammount you get, they last forever!
But even when my experience is really good with this beautiful cream shadows, I would say thay they're not particulary good in oily - too oily skin, as they can crease. But if you have oily or too oily skin, you can still use them by setting them with a powder eyeshadow. You can use Benefit Velvet eyeshadows as thay have matches between creasless cream and velvet.

Creasless Cream Velvet
Sippin Dippin Nice melons
RSVP Bo peep
Birthday suit Fawn over me...

Just go to the Benefit counter and find the matches!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I first wore this when Benefit came on the scene in the 90's. I remember a really pretty matte cool lavendar shade and a shimmer shade that was a cross between Birthday Suit and Skinny Jeans. Well, they reformulated the colors and the the original two I loved was gone! Fast forward almost 10 years, and I'm finally giving this e/s another go. The new e/s is creamier and more slippery during application, but it still dries and stays put. Skinny Jeans looked dirty on my lt-med Asian skintone, but Birthday Suit is a very pretty taupey/beige/nude with some gold shimmer. It brightens my deep brown eyes and looks great with black winged liner and black mascara. I'm really liking this!

I have the creaseless cream shadow in RSVP and Birthday Suit. The colors are absolutely gorgeous in the jar and they swatch just lovely. And, when I first apply them to my lid they also look absolutely beautiful. However, I have found that these shadows are neither creaseless nor long lasting.

I originally used the shadows without a primer--as they are advertised and used by many as a base--and noted that they creased and wore off quickly. So, I then tried them with Benefit's Lemon Aid primer, and primer only nominally changed these features. Today, I checked my makeup after being at work for about 3 hours, and the shadow (I did use primer today) was already considerably creased and fading.

I've been looking through all of the reviews, and it seems that people either love (5 lipstick tubes) or hate (1-2 lipstick tubes) these eyeshadows. Notably, far more people love them than hate them. One theme I have noticed is that those with oily eyelids tend to be more likely to poorly rate this product. I too have oily lids. I have not tried them as a liner, so I cannot comment on this feature of the product.

Maybe it would be beneficial when considering this product to try them on in the store and note how long they last on your eye before actually taking the purchase plunge.

I did buy the trial/travel size. It pains me to say this, because the colors are just SO lovely: but I won't be purchasing again.

Edit: Today I tried a new layering of product: first Benefit Lemon Aid Primer, then Mac Brulee and then the Birthday Suit. And.....drum roll.......it lasted for 8-9 hours!

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products