April 24, 2014 | 1371 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Mango Body Butter

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by AlexisCarlin

I LOVE THIS! holy grail product for me, it smell's sooooo good like a soft mango/peach scent it is awesome! i use this at least once a day and i have a tub beside my bed and i carry one with me in my purse i love this body butter! this consistency is more like a cream, when you put it on you're skin it feels so amazing and it is for very dry skin which my skin is normal to dry in winter but this works wonderful at hydrating! in summer my skin is normal so i just put less on! it leaves my skin feeling super soft i have to let it soak in for little while before going out or putting on clothes just like all body butters because it has a lot of nice oils in it then you have delicious smelling skin! i have the big body butter, the mini travel body butter, and the shower gel and hand sanitizer i didn't purchase the body lotion just because i feel like the body lotion doesn't smell the same as the body butter it has a strong perfumy scent and it doesn't smell as light and fruity! so i avoided that one and stuck with the body butter and shower gel and i have the hand sanitizer when i need it! overall my favorite product ever! I REALLY LOVE THIS! and if you like light scents that aren't to over powering invest in this! it is Great and Gorgeous!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2013 5:01:00 PM More reviews by liekieta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

I think the coconut butter is better for hydration of my dry skin. But this one is perfect during summer (or for people with less dry skin). It smells very nice, like most of the butters from TBS. It's not any more special than their other butters.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by mrinal96

I absolutely LOVE this product ! It's so moisturizing and my skin isn't exactly all flawless and soft so it works wonders :) and the smell ... BEAUTIFUL ! It has a really nice fresh, tropical scent of mango (: I would repurchase this a million times if I got the chance. It's amazing and I would recommend it to everyone.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by nivealover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product last March with my birthday money, and it's now mid January, and not gone! And it's still good to use. The mango body scrub however has gone sour. I love this product because it gives an extra dose of moisture through our dry Canadian 2interstate. I love the smell but it's a little greasy to use in the summer, only on the feet do I use it then. I love tbs products, but sometimes, Esther can be a bit pricey. If you find yourself in there more than 1 every two months, it's worth it to get a love your body card. Great product, beautiful smell, but a little greasy even for my dry legs. Would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Feliciatjkr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This body butter was given by my mother, along with 2 others. It smells like fresh cut mangoes, and the texture really moisturize my dry skin. The price is expensive but it worths :) definitely a good buy, especially for those who likes fresh fruity scent without any zesty scents.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 3:32:00 AM More reviews by Thecakepie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I love this body butter. It softens my skin, and it's the best-smelling body butter made by The Body Shop. Period.

It doesn't absorb super fast or anything but it's not greasy either. I'm a little annoyed by jars in general because they're less sanitary than tubes but I think this is too thick to ever dispense from a tube.

This body butter is a bit high priced for what it is at $19, but I still don't care, it's almost like perfume for me.

I will always keep a jar of this in my life. So mango!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

I reeeally love this - it's one of the rare things that can moisturize my dry skin enough in the winter months (I only use it in the winter or only on my legs after shaving in summer). I don't understand the people saying this is greasy - it's a BUTTER - it's supposed to be like that. If it doesn't sink into your skin, your skin probably isn't dry enough - my skin can be very dry and it absorbs this very well. The packaging also says: "for very dry skins".
I really love the smell of this - it must be my favourite of the different things I've tried from the body shop. It's really fruity, fresh and not overly sweet. Also, the smell of the butter doesn't change over time. I have experienced that some body butters change smells to a "rotten fruit" smell after you've worn them for a while. This is the case with the cherry body butter (which also smells overly strong, almost bitter) from TBS, and some strawberry and coconut butters I've tried earlier. There are also lotions from TBS that change smells like this, but I don't quite remember right now.
I understand that this may not be the best product for certain people, but I absolutely love it! The only con for me is that it's so expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2012 12:39:00 PM More reviews by putu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I took one lippie because this stuff is expensive but it's well worth for my very dry-patchy-itchy skin.I love this stuff since I was 15 yo back in my country but it's too expensive back then and I can not always afford this!I love the smells and i know it's more greasy than any other TBS BB but the smells and moisturizing enough for my skin more than 24 hour for my very dry skin.I love using this during winter time.BTW you can get this at costco for$24.99 before tax for 3 300 ml (i get mango,cocoa butter and olive) packaging in a lovely gold tin can it's bigger than the regular size 200ml and cheaper even when the tbs having sale

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2012 12:28:00 PM More reviews by Nazhuka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think it's easier to apply this on my skin as compared to the Olive, which I feel is thicker. However, this body butter does feel more greasy than the Olive butter and does not absorb as quickly. And it's not necessarily a good thing, especially since I live in a tropical climate. Alas, I found a new use for this: I apply it on before work. The butter is absorbed quicker in air conditioned places without letting me feel as though its greasy. Leaves me skin feeling soft. The scent is pretty strong though and not everyone will like it - my whole family complained that the smell was too strong. You should try smelling it before purchasing. Also, about a month ago I was raving about this product, but the smell is so strong it lasts for hours! And the smell changes to something like... Idk, sweat odour? Won't buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by LussyCakes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The smell is amazing <3 And it is very moisturizing as well :) Just a little too greasy for me :P