October 31, 2014 | 1137 users online

Fragrance - Victoria's Secret - Very Sexy For Him

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2005 9:52:00 PM More reviews by JJgg

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would like to write this review from a guys prospective. Simply because "I'm a guy" In all honesty there's really something very special about this Victoria's secret very sexy cologne for men. After reading the reviews I just had to try it and boy their absolutely right on the money.I have been approached many times by women asking me "what are you wearing"
One woman went as far as telling me that after smelling me she wants to bite me ! That's heavy duty ! Anyway, Great product, keep up the great work Victoria's secrets.......

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2004 12:37:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

My SO got a bottle of this for Christmas. He's not usually a cologne kind of guy but he really likes this one. It smells soooo good on him too. Not at all cheap smelling. It's a little like A&F Woods but a bit less woodsy. Definitely a sexy cologne.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2004 3:01:00 PM More reviews by aznbebebabe

I bought this for my bf for christmas, and I love it on him. Its not too overpowering, but its leaves me wanting more. I cant stop sniffing him when he wears this. He really likes it too cuz I am always snugglin close up to him when he wears this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2004 12:43:00 AM More reviews by autist

Wholly unremarkable, generic, and unmemorable. Perfect for those lacking the personality to back up a truly distinguished or noteworthy fragrance. PASS.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2004 2:47:00 PM More reviews by rinasa

I buy fragrance on based on what I call the "sniff factor". Which is once I've got the stuff, how many times per day will I keep sniffing at the spot I put it on. I first tried Very Sexy via a strip of paper and it smelled delicious and I kept sniffing this piece of paper all day long. So I took a chance and got it for my boyfriend for Christmas last year and everytime he wears the stuff I can't stop sniffing him. Because I can't leave him alone when he wears it, he jokingly refers to the stuff as girlfriend-nip.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2004 5:12:00 PM More reviews by buckheadbecky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first I was very skeptical-- a cologne from Victoria's Secret? How masculine could it be? However, my boyfriend received this as a Christmas present last year and I haven't been able to keep my hands off of him since! This truly is VERY sexy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2004 8:28:00 PM More reviews by Ruca88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My ex boyfriend got a sample of this from his sister and the second I smelled it I was in love. It's a really erotic scent. Not over-powering or funky smelling at all. It's pretty much a perfect mens fragrance!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2004 9:27:00 PM More reviews by Kesium

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Both Very Sexy For Him and Very Sexy For Him 2 are great! I brought them as gifts for guys and they loved them! Most of all, I like it too. ;) It's a wonderful cologne for guys.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2004 4:16:00 PM More reviews by tabbiecatt

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I can't get enough of my husband when he wears this!! He likes it too...;)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2004 4:45:00 PM More reviews by PaintedSophisticate

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like it, but I prefer Very Sexy 2 over this. I bought #2 for my boyfriend he liked it a lot too. I found that this was more musky and #2 was citrus-y. I like the packaging a lot tho.