July 26, 2014 | 892 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Smackers Lip Sparkler

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2004 4:32:00 PM More reviews by lucky3931

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in Way out Watermelon, and I love the smell. Nice shine and sparkle, however the sparkles feel a little gritty to me sometimes, maybe that's just because I'm at the bottom of the tube and I'm getting a lot. But for the price, it's a great product and I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2004 10:45:00 PM More reviews by karibarilicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I would say these are probably my favorite lipglosses. I only have vanilla frosting and cotton candy clouds, but I absolutely love them! I've repurchased about 5 or 6 times. Great shine, great look, great smell. I feel so sexy when I put these on. I just can't get enough. Highly recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2004 8:32:00 AM More reviews by CinnamonKitty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in mocha jolt, and the vanilla frosting. But over time I've also had way out watermelon an an amazing cinnamon flavor which they immediately discontinued as soon as I lost mine. Go figure. Anyway. I looove them. The smells/flavors are amazing and it gives your lips the most gorgeous shine!
Mocha jolt, is a nice coffee flavor that isn't too overwhelming.
Vanilla frosting, is well, vanilla frosting. It smells like cake or cupcakes and is sooo divine.
The watermelon one is alright, if you like watermelon.

I'm definitely buying more ASAP. I want cotton candy clouds! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2004 1:08:00 AM More reviews by JennySweet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am a vanilla freak so of course I had to try this in Vanilla Frosting. It smells so good, the scent is very true to its name. It has subtle glitter, but it is a tiny bit gritty. Other than that, its a really good, fun lipgloss. Real cheap too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2003 10:55:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

After searching 5 different stores (why oh why didn't I buy this LAST week when I first saw it?) I finally got cotton candy clouds. It's so good, and the scent is even better than the original lipsmacker! Great light pinky shimmer too. Very moisturizing.