April 23, 2014 | 1980 users online

Blush - MAC - Harmony

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by jarrah

I went to MAC after watching Lisa Eldridge on youtube.
she used a color called (emote) under the model's cheekbones. and the reason for using that color is because it has no redness in it which is a big no no for fair skin tones.

The SA told me that they don't have that color anymore but the closest thing to it is this shade (harmony)

just be careful when you apply this cuz a little goes a long way. and the result.... perfection!
OMG I've been using the wrong bronzers for all of my life.
and I'm NC 20
so give it a try cuz i love it!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2012 1:57:00 PM More reviews by eswaslike

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I went to the Mac counter looking for something to sculpt my cheekbones. The woman that worked there suggested and applied Harmony along with Soft and Gentle. Somehow she made my cheekbones look amazing so I obviously had to purchase both. A few days later I tried both products on myself and hated them. I returned Soft and Gentle right away because I found it was very chunky and glittery which accentuated my pores and imperfections. I held onto Harmony because I thought there was a way I could make it look the way she made me look. But every single time I try it, it never works out for me. It's an orangey color that doesn't go on my skin evenly, it looks very unnatural and brings out any redness from blemishes I have. I still keep trying to use it and I'm slowly coming to terms with the fact that it just doesn't work for me. Back to Mac it goes... NC20/NW20 btw

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by IcyNocturne

A great contour for fair skin. When applied correctly, it looks very natural and does a great job at sculpting your cheek bones or defining your jawline. Also, it is a lot cheaper than than other matte bronzers that have also been said to do a good job --- such as the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil, or Hoola by Benefit, or the Bobbi Brown matte bronzers. Good price, good quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2012 7:07:00 AM More reviews by Kidlike

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

this colour is perfect! I'm an NC 15 and have a hard time finding a decent contouring colour. most look either too dark and unnatural or orange.

harmony however is just right. it's a matte brown with no hint of orange or red, pigmentation is super good as you would expect from a high end brand like MAC.

personally I find that alot of MAC's blushes are too light subtle and very few would give you that dramatic look so I haven't repurchased any of the ones I got yet however this one I'd highly recommend!

one thing though, my sis is an NC35-40 and this blush doesn't work on her so well so I wouldn't recommend it if you have darker skin tones then 30.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 7:58:00 PM More reviews by TGonz

I love this product! I just used it today and I already love it. I have quite fair/pale skin, so finding a contour color is quite a challenge. Most of them look too orange on me. This one was just right! It's not too orange or dirty looking. It perfectly sculpts my cheeks with the right brush!

It was so worth $20 (plus tax) And, yes, I would buy it again if I find myself in a MAC store and if I were out of it. Since this product was too expensive for me (I'm a starving college student), I have to use it sparingly so I won't run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2012 3:20:00 PM More reviews by hazeybaby90

As others have said this is a great contouring product because of its reddy undertones but lightly brushed over the forehead and neck also gives a light bronzed effect. Although pricy it is very long lasting, I have used it everyday for 4 months and there is still plenty left (another plus is that I take it every wear and it hasn't cracked or broken yet!) It is definitely a makeup bag staple.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by helloroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a NC30-5 with neutral/peachy undertones and found this to be too light as a contour. It didn't really do anything for me actually in terms of contouring..also thought it was a touch orange on my skintone. I didn't try it as a blush. I would prefer BeneFit's Hoola as a contour/overall bronzer. Retails $20 and comes in standard MAC blush packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by MauraRose

I really like this product for contouring and adding an overall bronzed look to the face.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 7:31:00 PM More reviews by Alfordalice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes yes yes! I am super pale and this looks lovely and natural on me. I use it as a bronzed and it looks natural. Nars lacuna is too dark and I do not want sparkles on my face. Benefit hoopla is way too muddy. Chanel soliel de tan is too orange. Too faced chocolate is really powdery on my skin.
Harmony looks so good, it's matte, it only takes the tineiest little bit to give my skin a sun kissed warmth. I am so happy that I tried this. And that even though it's a blush it works so well as a contour or as a bronzed on my fair skin. Hooray!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by onar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love it. Its not only contouring blush.For me it is a beautiful natural blush! Not red, not orange not anything. Just perfect.Also i use it for the crease of my eye to add more depth to my eye make up with a light eyeshadow ;)