Lancome Cils Booster XL

Aqua/Water/Eau, Oryza Sativa Cera/Rice Bran Wax, Cera Carnauba/Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Stearic Acid, Candelilla Cera/Candelilla Wax/Cire De Candelilla, Triethanolamine, Palmitic Acid, Acacia Senegal/Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylparaben, PEG/PPG-17/18 Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Simethicone, Rayon, Polyquaternium-10, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polycaprolactone.

on 8/8/2013 4:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

I adore this product. It's expensive but you can use pretty much any drugstore/high street mascara with it and your lashes will look so long and full. It's one of my staple products.

on 7/20/2013 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got this as a sample from Sephora and it is the best mascara primer ever. I've tried several others and nothing compares. Yes, it is pricey -- but you can wear any mascara and it will make your lashes longer and fuller.

on 7/19/2013 5:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

One of the best in mascara primers in the market! Plus primers are good for the health of eyelashes because mascara actually destroys quality of the lashes overtime.

on 7/19/2013 5:16:00 AM

This is the best lash primer I have ever used. Increases length, volume and staying power. I use this alongside hypnose and for me it's the winning formula. It can be used sparingly for everyday wear, just as a boost to length and a little definition, or layered as much as you want to give an evening look for going out. Either way my lashes still look healthy, separated and full. With other primers I have real trouble removing them and it causes lashes to break and fall out, but this is easily removed with a decent eye cleanser and causes no damage to my lashes.

Its a little bit expensive compared to others, but lasts roughly twice as long as my mascara even with daily use and in my opinion is well worth a try! I apply my mascara only shortly after applying the primer to prevent the primer drying, otherwise it becomes difficult to coat the lashes. Applying mascara while this is still wet is fine though as it stays on underneath. Perfect!

on 7/16/2013 6:40:00 PM

Yes, it's expensive but so worth it! I wear it under my Hypnose Waterproof mascara and the dual effect is simply unbeatable. I wouldn't say I have short eyelashes, but they are rather thin (Asian Hair).

3 swipes of this Cils Booster under any of your favorite mascara's will really give you the boost you're looking for.

I don't wear mascara everyday, but one tube lasts me a year. Will buy again and again.

on 7/4/2013 6:28:00 AM

I received this as a GWP and it sat in my makeup drawer for some time. I recently gave it a try and WOW. This primer makes my lashes longer and increases the wear time of my mascara exponentially. No more smears or flaking. This will now be a staple in my makeup routine.

on 7/2/2013 11:03:00 AM

THE GREATEST LASH PRIMER EVER CREATED! My lashes look so much thicker and longer after using this primer. Not only do my lashes look awesome with my mascara after using it but I've found that over time, the conditioners in this really have helped my lashes grow and multiply. Please never discontinue and I will repurchase this over and over again.

on 6/4/2013 2:44:00 PM

Cils Booster is one of my staple products. It will be until it's discontinued or someone makes a cheaper alternative that works equally well. So far I haven't found one. This does everything it promises to do and more. I already have pretty long lashes (thanks to genetics, and more recently a flirtation with Latisse) but I figure as long as they don't look spidery or ridiculous, I want them as long/fanned out as they can be naturally. With the exception of special events, I don't wear falsies. But why would I? Layering this under almost any mascara can have the same effect if you want it too. For daytime use I just put on one coat, but at night I layer on more.

TIP: If you focus the wand on the tips of your lashes you can literally build on longer and longer lashes. I know there are other "fiber" type mascaras that do this, but all the ones I've tried either look crazy and spidery or flake off eventually. Cils Booster doesn't! Also, I've found the best result when I layer/build it on without letting it dry completely in between. BUT unlike some advice I saw here, I definitely recommend letting the Cils Booster dry before applying your black mascara over it. I've found it can clump otherwise.

on 6/4/2013 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I really didn't believe the hype over this product until I tried it. It adds some length to my lashes but the reason I really like it is because my mascara applies so much easier after using. Not only does the mascara adhere easier, it really does help seperate. Will definitely be repurchasing.

on 5/22/2013 3:48:00 PM

I have tried several lash primers, and I always come back to this one. Yes, it is pricey, especially since I also normally buy Lancome Hypnose with it, so it can get expensive, but it is worth it. I don't have very long lashes to begin with, but once I put on two coats of the booster and then top it with Hypnose, I do have pretty nice long lashes. Of course, you can always use it with another mascara on top, which would be a cheaper alternative. Nice thing about it is it makes almost any mascara look good.