April 19, 2014 | 1942 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Creamy Candy Bubble Bar

rated 1 of 5 on 4/15/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by pinkpixy2008

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Gave me a rash on my face! my skin was dry & itchy after using this! Smell is faint & does not last! Extremely overpriced for such a small chunk! First and last trip to lush!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by amberlights12

Love the way this smells, its the sister to the rockstar soap so if you love that soap you will loooove this. The only thing that stinks is you practically have to use the whole bar in order to get bubbles that stay and thats a little pricey. But for that luxurious bath that you want to take its always good to have at least 2 of these around. It smells so great and the bath smells fantastic and it lingers on the skin. I really think Lush should expand the rockstar scent throught the line like karma. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by dearambellina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a big fan of sweet/ candy smells, so this is right up my alley. Smells awesome and the smell lingers long after you make some bubbles! I use half a bar per bath and get tons of bubbles. The key is to break it up into bits, get it damp, then crush it until it forms almost a paste. Then, rub it in between your fingers under the stream of water. Presto - lots and lots of delicious bubbles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2010 2:58:00 AM More reviews by dtm428

Thirty minutes in a candy cloud heaven. This has a wonderful sweet creamy candy scent and makes tons of bubbles. This must have some kind of moisturizer in it because my skin is silky soft during and afterward.

A definite favorite.

My only complaint is that this doesn't seem to have a very good shelf life. I purchased this in late December, and it's only mid February. The bar looked dried out and just not that pretty anymore. I thought these things were supposed to last a year or so? I wouldn't have bought this bar if I was picking it out at the store and it looked like this.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by mabethg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This bubble bar smells amazing. It's sweet like cotton candy and bubblegum. The bar itself is kind of small. I used half of it for one bath and it made tons of big, fluffy bubbles. At first, it made the water a milky light-pink color. Unfortunately, the color disappeared really quickly. It was gone less than 5 minutes in. Although the scent doesn't linger on my skin, it does linger in the bathroom. My bathroom still smelled strongly of creamy candy the next day which was a nice surprise. Overall, the scent and bubbles are enough to make me repurchase.

*continue for pictures*

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 10:41:00 AM More reviews by mommygirl5

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

yummo!!! if i could eat this stuff i would! one of my favorite bubble bars. i've never had the chance to take a bath with it...my kids always beat me to it. but, they love it. it's super gentle and smells great. leaves my kids squeaky clean. even the boys love the smell. it's not too girlie for them...mainly because it smells like candy. which is still cool for boys.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 10:34:00 AM More reviews by CarolinaMidwife

Smells amazing!!! I actually had to give this product over to my 6 year old daughter because she loved the scent so much. It's girly, it's pretty, it's sweet and has great bubbles. It's one of my favorites.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by kaylnm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the first Bubble Bar I tried from LUSH and it was wonderful.
The bubbles were thick and soft-however you have to have a jet tub! The smell of candy lasted the entire bath session! I'm going back and getting a half a dozen!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/13/2010 1:03:00 AM More reviews by joannaxxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love everything pink and candy, HOWEVER, this product just didn't do it for me. I expected a lot from this product and it ended up being a disappointment. I was under the impression that it would turn the water pink - and it didn't. Even though it contains chunks of cocoa butter, it didn't "moisturise" my skin.. or the water. The only great thing about this product was the smell! It smells gorgeous - very sweet, like candy. I think it is way too overpriced for the small amount of bubble bar that you get. The only real advantage is that it creates a lot of frothy bubbles and it smells devine. I also wouldn't say that the scent lingers on your skin for too long, but it does last for a few hours. Overall an average product... Would I repurchase? Probably not...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by katyd316

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This bubble bar creates the most amazing bubble bath. It smells divine. I want to have about 5 of these on hand for tough weeks.