Bath and Body Works Shower Gels

3.9

Every shower gel I used by them has been great. Not overdrying, not runny, lather well, wonderful lingering scent, ingredients were ones I trust.The next one I will have is the White Ginger and Amber one, prepaid for 5 of them, and I am also picking up the scrunptious Mango/Mandarin one

on 6/27/2005 12:23:00 PM

These are great! The gels seem to have just enough of the scent for showering. I also use them as bubble bath. I do wish they'd lather up a little more so minus one. Will continue to buy!

on 6/8/2005 1:47:00 PM

I got the rice flower and shea scent. It smelled wonderful in the bottle but the scent went away, QUICKLY, after cleansing. I didn't notice that my skin was any softer, either. I ended up using it as hand soap. Will not purchase again.

on 2/13/2005 6:51:00 PM

Like what other reviewers have mentioned, the shower gels are basic yet lather well. You pretty much get your money's worth for these products, depending on the scents you like.

on 8/23/2004 2:30:00 PM

I have this in Plumeria. This is a basic good-cleansing shower gel. It foams up nicely on a mesh pouf, and you only need a little bit each time, so the bottle lasts quite a while. I love how the scent also lingers in my bathroom after I get out.

on 8/4/2004 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've sufferred from eczema since I was 10 years old, and the BBW Shower Gels combined with the Body Lotions have eliminated this skin problem. I prefer the shower gels over the creamy body washes because they clean better, lather better, and do not leave a residue on the skin. The shower gels do not dry out my skin at all, but I still need to follow with a moisturizer.

on 5/28/2004 4:34:00 PM

These are great shower gels - tons of yummy scents to choose from, they're not drying, lather up well, and don't leave a residue. I like B&BW's Shower Gels, although I prefer the Creamy Body Washes since they are more moisturizing.

on 4/27/2004 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I tried the Sheer Freesia. It has a nice smell but it doesn't last and it isn't very moisturizing. It is also expensive imo for such a small bottle. It's more of a splurge product for me, I buy it purely for the fragrance. I'll have to buy some moisturizer to make the smell last.

on 4/25/2004 10:23:00 PM

This is the only shower gel I use. I think they're very moisturizing and smell great. The scent doesn't last long but I use the lotion after which does. My only problem is that the shower gel lasts much longer than the matching lotion and body mist.

on 3/26/2004 3:50:00 PM

This is very drying and I'd rather use a moisturizing body wash in the shower. Whenever I get these as gifts or there's a really great sale I put them in the liquid soap despenser on the side of my bathroom sink. They make a really nice, unusually scented hand soap and scents the entire room in the processs. (No issue with dry skin on the hands - hand cream addict.)