Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil

4.4

Cetyl Ethylhexanoate,Butylene Glycol Diisononanoate,Polyglyceryl-10 diisostearate, Polyglyceryl-20 Octaisononanoate, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-20 Hexacaprylate, Limnanthes Alba Seed Oil, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Behenate, Eicosadioate, Phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/, behenyl dimer dilinoleate, Tocopherol, Stearoyl Inulin, Dextrin palmitate, caprylyl caprylate/caprate.

on 1/26/2012 12:43:00 PM

I've been using Bioderma Crealine to take off my concealer or any face makeup I happen to be wearing, and it was making me break out on the areas I used it on (I never breakout on those areas)! Because of its HG status everywhere, it was hard for me to move on and find another makeup remover. In other words, I was in denial that it was not right for my skin. Then I found Fancl Mild Cleansing Oil from all of you! It arrived within 2 days after I ordered, and no more breakouts! Removing makeup is now fun and easy :) I love that it has no preservatives, and face makeup slides right offf.

on 1/19/2012 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

This is lighter and smoother in consistency than the DHC cleansing oil and is also completely scent-free and gentler to use. It's also not as oily as the DHC although this isn't a problem for me personally. This leaves my skin soft and clean without stripping it of moisture, and unlike the DHC, it manages to keep my skin moisturised without having to leave a fine film of moisture behind. This removes my waterproof sunscreen effectively although I find that sometimes I have to do a second pass if I'm using something super waterproof like the Shiseido Ultimate. Unfortunately, this doesn't remove my waterproof eye makeup completely even though I spend extra time rubbing it into my lashes. To be fair, the DHC doesn't completely remove all of my waterproof eye makeup either, although it does remove more than the Fancl.

Overall, the Fancl is a superior product to the DHC as it's definitely the more elegant of the two formulations. After I finish my current supplies of Fancl and DHC, I think I'm going to have a go at making my own cleansing oil as it's way cheaper and I found a good DIY recipe at http://www.dempeaux.com/?p=6365

on 12/25/2011 12:17:00 AM

I just finished a bottle of this.

It removes the toughest makeup!!!!! And i can really trust FANCL because they do not have any harmful ingredients.

This bottle(120ml) lasted me for a good 4 months!!!! So its like 1ml per day( 1 pump )

The price is reasonable to me SGD 33 for 1 bottle, SGD62 for 2 bottles

Will repurchase!!!

Currently, they have a limited edition bottle that comes with a small bottle(20ml) for the same price!!!! Go grab some!!!!

Edit: since I bought my clarisonic Mia, I decided to get a cheaper alternative of remover.... Bought biore cleansing oil for 1/3 the price of this....

on 12/20/2011 10:24:00 AM

After hearing so much of it, I finally bought it and I love it. The most oil cleanser I've used so far. I was using Shu Uemura before it. It was great but I didnt like the oily feeling I get after washing it off.

It is comparable to the Ettusais one which I love as well but I cant decide if I should continue using Ettusais because it contains mineral oil.

on 11/27/2011 7:50:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Can't believe I havent reviewed this yet!
I've been using this for the last 5 years. Prior to this I was using the DHC cleanising oil, which was too harsh and drying for me. Fancl is much more gentle, yet still very effective. It does a great job removing my foundation and the water proof sunscreen, but doesn't dry out my skin. I follow up with the MD Forte cleanser II and it's the perfect combo for me. One small thing is that it doesnt remove really stubborn waterproof mascara that easily, I have to rub it in a bit. But it's much better than the other mascara removers I've tried as they all irritate my eyes and make me tear up.

on 11/13/2011 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I don't use this to remove makeup, more to deep cleanse every few days my very oily T-zone combo skin. It's more effective than the usual grainy exfoliators at removing white oil plugs that constantly plagues my skin! I can feel the dead skin cells coming off when it's massaged all over my face.

Very easy to rinse off and I follow with my Lush Angels cleanser. Skin feels really smooth as a baby's whenever I use this. Doesn't dry out my skin unlike the DHC one I used before and this has no preservatives :)

on 10/29/2011 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a very good makeup remover. It's like gel texture,not oily, and it should be suitable for all kinds of skin. It does a great job in removing makeup, without drying out my skin.Definitely will buy it again.

on 10/29/2011 1:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I'm leery of calling giving anything the beloved HG status, as there's *so* many options and it's easy to get bored and move on to the next new thing. However, you'll have to pry this cleanser from my kung-fu grip! I was hesitant to try an oil cleanser since my face is oily enough as-is and I've gotten painful and nasty cystic acne from castor and mineral oils, but luckily FANCL's cleanser doesn't have those. You need only a little of this, and even the small 30ml travel/trial bottle I imagine will last me about a month even with near-daily usage (it's nice that it's refillable, unlike some companies' travel sizes). I massage the cleanser gently into my face, then in the shower splash a little water onto my face and massage a bit more before rinsing. I've been following up with my normal cleanser (Burt's Bees Deep Cleansing Foam), and I've noticed that all my makeup is GONE, mascara, foundation, sunscreen, everything. I can tell because my Clarisonic's brush head is as white when I finish cleansing as it was before I started. I even swiped on some eye makeup remover just to make sure my mascara was gone and there was nothing on the pad. My face however neither felt stripped nor greasy, but felt plump and hydrated. I'm starting to think I probably don't even need to double cleanse. It is a little expensive, but this is one of those few products that are worth it.

on 10/25/2011 1:39:00 AM

This stuff is great. Gets rid of EVERYTHING - foundation, sunscreen, mascara, you name it. It all comes off in one wash. I like the smell and the consistency. The oil washes right off - there is no residue left on your skin. My skin is left feeling just lovely and clean. I bought a sample a couple of weeks ago and so far it hasn't made me break out. I have already purchased a full bottle! Definitely recommend!
* Edit * Make sure you use it within three months! Does not work as well after it expires...

on 9/22/2011 9:25:00 AM

This is the best cleanser for removing makeup, grime or sunscreen without stripping. I tried a sample of DHC's cleansing oil and it left a film after rinsing. Fancl's cleanser is on the pricey side, but two small pumps is all that is needed. I can make one bottle last at least 6-8 weeks.