October 25, 2014 | 1756 users online

Liquid - Mary Kay - Medium Coverage Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2011 1:20:00 AM More reviews by la18la

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

wow.. this foundation really impressed me for several reasons:

no breakouts: i have acne prone skin, and wearing foundation every day will usually break me out. i wore this several days in a row AND fell asleep in it at least 2 times, and i did not break out one bit. i was shocked, since it is not a light foundation.

good coverage: this really evened out my skin tone and went on smoothly. it also evened out the texture of my skin. i REALLY like what it did to my skin tone.

controlled shine: wow! i can't believe how well it controlled my oil. i still blotted a little bit, but it looked ok even without blotting.

note: i did put this over a moisturizer which kind of served as a primer (i let target's up and up moisturizer absorb for 20 minutes, and it acts as a nice base and avoids dry spots).

i tried not to put so much on, since it is a medium coverage, i didn't want to lose dimension in my face. i think it's awesome! i'll come back if i ever have anything bad to say about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2011 10:01:00 PM More reviews by SexyLittleMe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My HG foundation. I've only worn 2 foundations, this one and one called Coty Powderessence Liquid Matte Makeup, which was discontinued long ago. This does not turn orange, it blends easily, and it will mix well with my sunblock for when I go for the "tinted moisturizer" look. There is no fragrance, it is oil-free, and it does not break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 5:42:00 PM More reviews by luvleedanni

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG OMG!!! I am in LOVE with this Makeup... I've tried every liquid foundation u can think of from MAC, MUFE, BB, Lancome just to name a few... Then I thought when I found out about Revlon Colorstay that became my go to makeup for years but when I came across MK Medium coverage foundation and i've been using it for about a week now and I must say it is AMAZING!!! I just love the natural look it gives my skin. I do think it is more of a full coverage MU but i try to tone it down a bit with a spritz of water to my MU brush then stipple it all over my face. I have very oily skin and it last a good 12 hours with me just blotting once throughout the day. I've read others complain about it transfering but I dont have that problem. I make sure I use a good moisturizer and prime with boots mattifying cream and a tiny bit of Monistat Shafting Gel combine and get excellent results. I've been getting compliments on my skin since I've been using this product. Ladies please dont sleep on this MU it is awesome and very inexspensive. I will be purchasing this again definitely...

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by nilorac123321

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this foundation.

Pros:
-Fantastic coverage
- Mattifying
-Large color range
-Makes my skin looke flawess

When I was 13, I started to get red blotches on my cheeks ( they are gone now ) and they bugged me to no end. When I was fianlly allowed to wear makeup I only had the basics, lipgloss, eyeshadow, mascara, blush. I dodn't have enough money for a foundation or concealwer ( hello, i was 13. ) So I used my mothers to cover the redness.

It was PERFECT. it blended flawlessly into my skin, creating a perfect base for any makeup. I still use it to this day ( I'm 15 ) and it works perfectly for blemishes and even as a basic concealer. My HG.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by NinaM123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this foundation in the Beige 507 & I think it's fantastic! It matches my skin tone & blends well. I would say the only cons is that it transfers so be careful if you are wearing white clothing. Also, it tends to leave my face feeling kinda oily after 4-5 hours, however I use a blotting powder to fix that up!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 12:12:00 PM More reviews by sartecona

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

After many tries at foundations--Chanel to Maybelline--this is the best for my combination skin and color is a perfect match. Best part is you can apply a very light coat or go heavier for break outs or evening. I do use a sponge applicator which makes a difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2011 8:35:00 PM More reviews by RosieJ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a 54 year old women with extremely oily skin and dry patches on my forehead, nose and chin. I normally have to buy foundations geared for oily skin types and hope the formula won't accentuate my fine lines and dry areas. Mary Kay Medium foundation is geared for oily/combo skin types and has a matte finish. I couldn't find a color shade for my winter skintone (MAC NC30) but MK's Beige 400 color shade was perfect for my summer tan skintone. This foundation applied very easily and set to a soft matte finish within a few minutes. It did not accentuate my fine lines or show off my flakies. Off to a good start. Problem was after 4 hours of wear, I looked in the mirror and my face was a grease slick. I was disappointed because the makeup looked really good on me for the first few hours. I will try this foundation again in the winter months when I don't sweat as much. It was 95 to 100 degree weather when I tested it out. I will have to Mix Beige 300 and Beige 400 to match my winter skintone.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 1:51:00 AM More reviews by ashram11

I love love love this foundation. Ive used several drug store ones before and this is the best one yet. Although it does trend to leave me feeling oily at the end of the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by Lola0

I really like this! Not my favorite foundation but i think it works nice if your skin is not that damaged.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/7/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by nuttykitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Just no. The color recommended to me didn't match my skin. Too orange.