April 21, 2014 | 1027 users online

Treatments - Biore - Pore Cleansing Strips - Nose

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 1:18:00 PM More reviews by KatWKSF

I tried these when they first came out (I believe I was in high school at the time), and they did nothing. I figured I was doing it wrong. Years (and years) later, I have lately been struggling with very congested pores. No scrub, no mask, no motorized brush seemed to be working. I wasn't even aware that they made these anymore, until I stumbled across them at the small Walgreens in my town while looking for some solution to the problem. I remembered my lack of results 10+ years ago, but still figured it was just operator-error. It's not - they still do nothing. I followed the very simple instructions exactly, tore it off, and Viola', nothing. Nothing but maybe a few dead skin cells. Very unimpressive. So I looked into it on a few different derm's webpages, and they too, say that these strips cannot actually remove blackheads, even if they temporarily give the appearance of such. In my case, it didn't even give the appearance of removing anything. Complete waste of money.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by crismeticos

I actually like this product, I have the regular ones by the way, not the deep cleansing. I have used these since high school and I recently bought another pack. They`re not cheap, but I use a strip about every month and a half, so it's really not a lot of money. I tried other peel off mask type pore cleansers but they are awful. These do work, they don't make your blackheads and pores disappear, but they do de-clog and that's worth it to me. It is a bit painful to remove though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

My daughter and I have used these for years and they are very effective at pulling out the blackheads and gunk from the pores. I've tried other brands but they don't do as good of a job as Biore strips. I try to buy these when I have a percentage off shopping spree at CVS or a coupon because they are a little pricy. However, they are fabulous and pulling out the "trees" of crap from the pores. We love looking at them when we're done and the stuff looks like little pine trees on the strip. Brilliant!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by bnavarro

These are AMAZING! The pictures are pretty disgusting but thats exactly what you will get if you do it right, cuz these things work! Next time im going to do it right after the shower to pull everythinggg out >.< lol .. yeah pretty nasty but it works great!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2013 4:04:00 AM More reviews by POPOK1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These work really well for getting rid of blackheads temporarily. What I do when I use them is I wet a washcloth with warm water and hold it over my nose for a bit to open up the pores and then I apply the strips, it helps get more blackheads off. As much as I like these I don't by them very often because I think they're a bit too pricy for such a small amount of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 2:19:00 AM More reviews by DeviarePerfection

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is amazing .. you can literally hold up the strip and see all the blackheads! if I could say one product that you can literally see it doing its job.. biore strips would be it !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by veelui

update, i really love these, for me, i left them ononger than the directions say (i did 20 minutes), but man it really gets the side of my nose and the cheek, as those are my problem areas😖😩. i find that the longer u leave it on and when you first apply the strip, to really press down to make sure to get the sides, that it is more effective in really getting all that crap out., thx god for these strips cause if it weren't for them, i wouldn't know what to do to get rid of blackheads

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2013 10:52:00 PM More reviews by rachelrue

I like using these! I don't use them every week, just when I feel like my nose needs some extra cleaning. My nose isn't completely transformed or anything and my blackheads aren't always gone, but I still feel like I am doing something and removing some bad stuff. If you're looking for something to transform you from black head city to totally pure nose, this is not the product for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/12/2013 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Lenale

This used to work wonders for the pores on my nose, however I recently bought it again and to my dismay it did nothing but pull the teeny weeny, almost not visible, hair/ gunk out of my nose. The other gunk, which is absolutely much more noticeable, was only pulled a quarter way out of the pores. I had to use tweezers to get those out, and as a result of squeezing, my nose bruised.

This did work for my brother though...so I guess I'm just not as lucky.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 6:59:00 PM More reviews by BrittanySunshine

These are my guilty pleasure, they are a bit expensive, used to be much cheaper when I was in highschool.
It's such a disgusting, satisfying feeling peeling these off and seeing all the crap that was in your skin.
You definitely need to cleanse your face with warm water first, pat dry, and then splash water all over your nose. I wait for about 6-8 minutes then slowly peel off and inspect. You definitely need to wash your face again after, and I find these make my nose soooooooooo itchy, even if I use a heavy moisturizer afterwards.
I only use them maybe once a month, and they definitely don't clear all my pores or even make a really noticable difference, but looking at the strip after you've used it you can definitely see that it has cleared some of your pores.