December 18, 2014 | 1719 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Sari23

I was in need of a new eye cream and decided to give this a go. Whilst other reviewers have had issues with the consistency of this product, I quite like it. I like to use products that "feel" like they're working. It has made a difference in reducing under eye puffiness and it keeps that area very moisturised. I also find that this eye cream has lasted for quite sometime, I've been using it since December (day and night) and it still hasn't run out. A major downside is that it's too pricey for something that should have more of an effect.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/9/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by SaraDLueders

I really wanted to like this....first of all the texture is just bizarre. It's tacky and rubbery and cannot be spread out easily. Also it burned the living hell out of my eyes! I only had a sample and will not buy the full size. I'm thinking of trying Mario Badescu

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Sara44

This is a great eye cream, the morning after wearing it someone commented on how refreshed I looked. Would definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by noodlenoodles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Although I'm not a fan of the texture (turns rubbery when in contact with water), I have to admit it does moisturise my eye area quite well. My skin is quite dry and my main concern is keeping it moisturised. The price is reasonable too, compared to other eye creams (used to use sisley eye contour cream). I've been using this eye cream for a couple of months and there is still more than half left in the jar. However, if you are looking for de-puffing or something to rid dark eye circles, this is not the product. Overall, its a good moisturising eye cream for normal to dry skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/26/2014 2:58:00 PM More reviews by kochanie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really hated this. It was super, super greasy, to the point where it just would not sink in, and if your skin is wet it turns all rubbery when you try to apply it. It stung and irritated my eyes like crazy and I'm not sure why because it doesn't have fragrance. And on top of all that it didn't moisturize at all. If anything it dried my eyes out and made those little fine dehydration lines a lot worse! A good eye cream makes me look like I've gotten 8 hours of sleep even if I haven't, this one made me look like I got zero sleep even when I'm well rested. And it's impossible to use under makeup. Would not recommend at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:45:00 PM More reviews by LiveHappily

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Too oily for any makeup application. Not ideal for day time but maybe ok just for night time for all the natural avocado oil and juices!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 9:03:00 AM More reviews by EsposaPerfecta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my night eye cream I want to use the night recovery eye cream from kiehls too, but this one leave my eye area soft moisture and it's not too oily so I probably won't change it for a while

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by GoingCoen

This eye cream is perfect for wrinkle prevention! It's best to use a moisturizing eye cream when youre a teen to help prevent the skin from wrinkling. The only downside of this is the Jar packaging which makes ingredients less potent over time

rated 3 of 5 on 12/3/2013 1:12:00 PM More reviews by tengyteng

Just finished a full jar of this... I am a flight attendant and due to the dry air on board, its important to use a really moisturizing eye cream to avoid dry skin around my eyes and wrinkles. However i really dislike the texture of this.

Firstly if your eye area is wet, the product just GLIDES off your skin. Its quite annoying when you're so tired at the end of a long day and you really have to slowly dab it across. One tip - DAB it on ur eyes area, not glide it over (for lazy people like me)

Secondly, it emphasizes the swelling of my eyes after application when I have a long night up due to overnight flights. Thus I cant use this under my eye makeup because it is too oily. My makeup will just glide off., nor can i use this when heading without a makeup because like i said it emphasizes on my dark eye circles and swelling eyes.

Thirdly, I hate the jar concept. Its unhygienic and everytime I bring it outstation... when i open the jar there are products all over the cap. and i think its wastage ...and this product is cheap NOT!

I will only use this during bed time, and will have to find another alternative for day use.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Missmolina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great for moisturizing, Ideal if you don't have a lot of wrinkles but concerned about dryness. Works excellent for locking in moisture prior to concealer. creamy, light weight, a good investment.