September 21, 2014 | 1703 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Kiehl's - Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2013 8:12:00 PM More reviews by insayn

Not as moisturising as I'd hoped. It disappears after 15 mins, not sure if it's absorbed or evaporated but my eye area doesn't feel hydrated or supple after use.
Also didn't notice any changes, it's okay for daily use but don't expect it to improve conditions such as dark circles/puffiness/fine lines.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by geraldine23

One thing good about this product is, this is really moisturizing for your skin around eye area. If you are looking for a product that will ease your panda eyes, this is not something you wanna get. If you are looking for a product that can chase the dryness away for ur skin around the eyes ,yes, this is generally good and it do not cause me bumps around the skin which is another good thing.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was given this to try -- full sizes, two jars. I still have one jar without opening.

I would not pay more than $5 for this cream as it does not do anything for my eyes. It kind of sits on top of the skin and does not penetrate. I used almost half of the first jar trying to make it work. Used it over eye serum, and then as a double layer over BB eye cream which does sink in. When this is on top of a more moisturizing eye cream or serum, it sits. that's all. Under makeup, it makes the skin feel like it is pulling.

not one of Kiehl's stars and would not buy at all.

save your money there are a million better creams out there.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2013 7:41:00 PM More reviews by GraceLin80

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Michelle Phan recommended this on her youtube a long time ago. I had used several jars of this and didn't see a difference. It is also too oily to use under makeup. I wouldn't buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

This was just an average eye cream. I feel like it hydrated my under eyes for the time that it was being applied but after it sunk in, I didnt see many benefits. for the price, it can hydrate more than that. Felt like regular lotion.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by littlemj

NC25 Chinese mid 30s, starting to get crepey near inner corners.

The sample packet 1.5ml lasted for over 2 weeks, inclu sometimes applying 2x. Just wasn't wow'd... the "slip" btwn the aqua and the shea was interesting, but the cream seemed to do a disappearing act (aka sink into my skin) in 1-2 hrs.. that I would want to reapply again, b/c the eye area still appeared dry. So meh. FYI in btwn any eye samples / products I'm testing, I resort to the Kiehls Ultra Facial lotion under my eyes which I actually like better than this product.

That said, if you like this product but don't like the jar... go buy the "sample packet lots" off Ebay. Seems like it's cheaper than the $28.50 14ml jar version.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 9:24:00 AM More reviews by ivyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I brought this from all the great reviews and was also recommended to me by Kiehls. I have no major issues around my eyes except occasionally puffy eyes. I say this eye cream is very average. All it does is moisturizing around the eye areas. No anti-aging effect. The texture is somewhere between cream and lotion, not too thick so it was easily applied around the eyes.

Will not purchase again, as for this price tag there are many other eye creams with more benefits such as firming etc.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/27/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by dehmorais

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

It does what it claims: it moisturizes. BUT, and this is a HUGE BUT: the texture is awful and it doesn't absorb well, at all. If your fingers are slightly wet or even if a drop of water is on your fingers while you try to apply this, you won't be able too. It feels like applying glue to your eyes, it doesn't work. I usually wash my face, apply my toner, apply my eye cream, then moisturizer. If i were using this eye cream, it would take me forever because you have to wait for your face to be completely dry before you put this on, otherwise like I said, it won't spread, it won't absorb.

It does moisturize, but it's a mess. I'm so glad I was given a sample because people talk so well about this that I probably would purchase it in the future without trying. I love Kiehl's products, and I've been using the midnight eye recovery for a while now, and to me, it's much better than this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by msfrost

Another blah eye cream. I was going to give this one lippie, but then I read other reviews and I changed my mind. This eye cream is very thick, and when I try to apply it, it feels kind of rubbery, it's very hard to spread evenly. Once it's on, it takes a while to dry, depending on how much you use it's easy to end up with a white cast on your skin. It's terrible for morning use because it just won't dry! So try it at night, when it doesn't matter how long it takes.

I expected this to help with my fine lines (from smiling), and it didn't. Then again, the product doesn't claim to help with that (so I added one lippie, because of my high expectations).

It also doesn't help with puffiness. Again, depending on how much you apply, it can even CAUSE puffiness. This happens with most eye creams, but as this one is so difficult to spread, I usually apply too much.

I can't perceive any scent, the color is a light milky green, the pot is annoying (when will companies learn that it's just so much better to put eye treatments in containers with pumps or tubes??).

Finally, it does feel very moisturizing. It's a heavenly feeling, like you're really taking care of your skin. I'm not sure if it's just a feeling or if it's actually working, because I've noticed more fine lines (though they could be from being ill, lack of sleep, bad eating habits... can't really blame this product). So I'm on the fence, and give it 3 stars. I probably won't repurchase. If anything, I want an eye treatment that I can use at night and under makeup too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 5:49:00 AM More reviews by Pi89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eye cream is good for young adults that want to decrease chances of wrinkles and lines under the eyes. I started using eye cream 2 years ago when I was 22, I had some very fine lines under my eyes and as an inexperienced eye cream owner I started with Clinique all about eyes seriers, which didnt do shit. When it ran out of it I switched to Khiels avocado cream, and I can tell that the intense moisture has decreased my fine lines very well. Some users complain about it for not being an anti-aging cream, well it doesn't claim to be an anti-aging or a wrinkle product, but I hope that everybody knows that as long as you provide with moisture, you prevent wrinkles.
I use this in the morning.

Pros according to me:
+Intense moisture, works well if you dont have too much wrinkles to begin with
+Fine line and wrinkle preventing because of the mouisture
+A great "first" eye cream

Cons according to me:
-The packaging is bad, I hate dipping my fingers so sometimes I use a spatula. But this doesnt work if youre in a hurry
-Can look "glossy" under the eyes if not massaged properly
-Quite expensive, but hey its Khiels