Mary Kay Full Coverage Concealer

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

So i bought this product from my Mary Kay consultant because It was Oprah's favorite recommended consealer or so, and I needed more than just my foundation to cover up all my acne spots anyways, so I gave it a try. First, I tried it on top of my foundation because that was how I was instructed to use it, but the color is too light and if i try to blend it in with my skin tone, the coverage dissappears! So I used it under my foundation and it makes my skin so flakey it's embarassing!!! The coverage doesn't last either. Even after an hour or two, I can already see my spots reappearing, it's horrible. The only good thing is it didn't seem to break me out.

Cons: Doesnt Last long
Makes skin dry and flakey
Color doesnt match well or blend well
Will NOT repurchase

I absolutely LOVE this concealer. I have been addicted to Mac Cover Select out of the squeeze tube, and it have proved to get rancid fairly quickly and chunk up like a paste. I used mac with the mac concealer brush and it was going on like paste- very disappointing. It was stickig to my pores and making them look HUGE.

Anyway, I came across this product on here, and after reading my reviews, I called my facialist who happens to be a Mary Kay rep, and she had samples in every color. I went and I ended up being a Beige 1.

This product goes on so smooth, and doesn't come off when I put on my foundation, and if I skip foundation, it doesnt stick to my mineral powder. If I skip both, you can't even see it! My pimples look not even there, and I get scabby pimples because I squeeze and dry them out. This product works Amazingly, strong coverage, blends well, stay forever, doesn't cake, melt, or stick to makeup. I reccommend this to anyone in the market for a better concealer, because your face only looks beautiful if you start with a great concealer! I also happen to love the tube, I put a little amount on my hand, and use my fingertips. Any left over, I suck back into the tube. There is no applicator or germs to get into, or bacteria to grow, like a tub of concealer.

Good Luck!
Selina

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This is the only concealer I have ever used that actually did it's job without feeling too think or too oily, and caking like clay. It's very important you apply it correctly though or else you will just smear it around. If you just dab it on with a applicator sponge it lasts all day. I use it on trouble spots and then dust mineral powder over my whole face and I dont even need foundation. It lasts for hours and its great when your in a hurry.

I was so excited to try this product!! I got it and the color was too light, but I was too lazy to return it so I make do. I put it on my under eye circles and really red areas and left for the day. At the end of the day it had settled into the little lines under my eyes, and i could still see the dark circles. It seemed to have rubbed off on the other areas too. Another note: this emphasizes dry areas!!! So for under eyes that are completely smooth give this product a try!

I'm already on my second tube and I think this product is great!! Just enough coverage and a little goes a long way. Just a tip for those who find it too thick and not spreadable for the undereye area, put eye cream or a bit of moisturizer on your face right after cleansing (while skin is still a bit damp) wait a few seconds for your skin to absorb, then apply the concealer using your finger with gentle dabs. I use this under my BE light foundation (since BE doesn't do much in concealing undereye circles) and it looks perfect!

Really, really good concealer!! I use Mary Kay lip pencils and the concealer and I must say the products are excellent quality. I have tried just about every concealer you can imagine and this ranks as perhaps the BEST! Try it...you'll like it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I got this free from my friend who sells Mary Kay and I wasn't expecting much. I used it on some non bumpy acne scars with a concealer brush and it worked great. Also works pretty good as an eyeshadow base.

I'm not a huge fan of Mary Kay products. There are some I like, but most of them I hate. This product, however, I love. It's one of the best concealers out there. It doesn't settle in any fine lines. The coverage is great and it stays where you put it and a little goes a long, long way. It's great stuff at a great price.

i can't believe i didn't do a review on this sooner. i totally forgot i had this in my makeup bag until i started breaking out a lot due to a reaction to the bismuth in my bare escentuals foundation. i recently picked it up again, and am glad i did. while i don't recommend this for undereye darkness (because it's a bit thick, you end up tugging on the eye area), it's great for bemishes. it's a thick concealer that's crazy-cheap, and lasts forever. seriously though, it's a big tube if you consider that you only really need a tiny bit. i used it everyday for a year, then recently picked it back up. i'm guessing there's at least another month's worth of product in there.
i find that this is even better than lorac's coverup when it comes to blemishes, b/c it's a thicker formula which doesn't come off when you go over it with a powder brush (pressed powder or blush).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Ok, does not last all day or cover too well. Can look shit if applied too quickly and without dabbing. Getes into the lines under eyes - and I am just a kid so its not like I am giving the stuff wrinkles to fill. Ughh.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products