October 31, 2014 | 996 users online

Concealers - Mary Kay - Full Coverage Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2010 10:47:00 PM More reviews by LadyMiracle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This is the only concealer I have ever used that actually did it's job without feeling too think or too oily, and caking like clay. It's very important you apply it correctly though or else you will just smear it around. If you just dab it on with a applicator sponge it lasts all day. I use it on trouble spots and then dust mineral powder over my whole face and I dont even need foundation. It lasts for hours and its great when your in a hurry.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/12/2009 7:18:00 PM More reviews by zoesgirl

I was so excited to try this product!! I got it and the color was too light, but I was too lazy to return it so I make do. I put it on my under eye circles and really red areas and left for the day. At the end of the day it had settled into the little lines under my eyes, and i could still see the dark circles. It seemed to have rubbed off on the other areas too. Another note: this emphasizes dry areas!!! So for under eyes that are completely smooth give this product a try!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by knat

I'm already on my second tube and I think this product is great!! Just enough coverage and a little goes a long way. Just a tip for those who find it too thick and not spreadable for the undereye area, put eye cream or a bit of moisturizer on your face right after cleansing (while skin is still a bit damp) wait a few seconds for your skin to absorb, then apply the concealer using your finger with gentle dabs. I use this under my BE light foundation (since BE doesn't do much in concealing undereye circles) and it looks perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2008 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Songbird1967

Really, really good concealer!! I use Mary Kay lip pencils and the concealer and I must say the products are excellent quality. I have tried just about every concealer you can imagine and this ranks as perhaps the BEST! Try it...you'll like it!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2008 1:33:00 AM More reviews by sleepingmydayaway

I got this free from my friend who sells Mary Kay and I wasn't expecting much. I used it on some non bumpy acne scars with a concealer brush and it worked great. Also works pretty good as an eyeshadow base.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2008 7:51:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl156

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not a huge fan of Mary Kay products. There are some I like, but most of them I hate. This product, however, I love. It's one of the best concealers out there. It doesn't settle in any fine lines. The coverage is great and it stays where you put it and a little goes a long, long way. It's great stuff at a great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2008 2:32:00 PM More reviews by micha19

i can't believe i didn't do a review on this sooner. i totally forgot i had this in my makeup bag until i started breaking out a lot due to a reaction to the bismuth in my bare escentuals foundation. i recently picked it up again, and am glad i did. while i don't recommend this for undereye darkness (because it's a bit thick, you end up tugging on the eye area), it's great for bemishes. it's a thick concealer that's crazy-cheap, and lasts forever. seriously though, it's a big tube if you consider that you only really need a tiny bit. i used it everyday for a year, then recently picked it back up. i'm guessing there's at least another month's worth of product in there.
i find that this is even better than lorac's coverup when it comes to blemishes, b/c it's a thicker formula which doesn't come off when you go over it with a powder brush (pressed powder or blush).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2007 3:07:00 PM More reviews by goldenbrown

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Ok, does not last all day or cover too well. Can look shit if applied too quickly and without dabbing. Getes into the lines under eyes - and I am just a kid so its not like I am giving the stuff wrinkles to fill. Ughh.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2007 4:26:00 PM More reviews by dalena247

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay, I thought this was terrible concealer for MANYMANYMANY weeks and was forced to use it b/c I bought it and I'm stubborn like that. I FIANLLY used mineral concealer instead and it just didn't work either. After I ran out of the minerals, I was once again FORCED to use this MK product b/c with me ANYTHING is better under my eyes and on my red marks than nothing at all. Oh my goodness- the thought of almost throwing this in the trash and missing the best concealer of all time when it was right there under my nose just makes me scared! I'm SO used to needing alot of product to cover my problem areas, that I was simply gooping too much of this on! I can't believe that this little tube makes my WORST flaws seem pretty harmless by correcting them with the tinyest drop of product and then DAB DAB DAB. Don't sweep or smear EVER. NO MATTER HOW BAD YOUR PROBLEM AREA IS- Get a tiny drop and dab. If you need more, then repeat this process until you get what you want from this product, but you WILL get it if you chose the right color and LEARN how to work with it. Practice girls- you wren't always an expert on lipliner or mascara, remember? Learn how to use this- it works. I could go on and on about the benefits- lasts all day and my eyes look like BRIGHT eyes, not makeupey skin!!! Ahhhh- I love this stuff.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2007 9:10:00 PM More reviews by avrilrocks1392

I love, love, love this concealer! I bought a tube last January and its lasted me 15 months! I just dab a little on blemishes, top with sheer powder, and voila, they're gone. The key to applying this concealer is to dab, not rub. Also, i don't like if you squeeze too much out of the tube you cant put it back in the tube. Good coverage, and best of all doesn't break my sensitive acne-prone skin out. Its not the cheapest concealer at $9.50 a tube, but it lasts so long and is awesome quality its definitely worth it.