Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Water, Kaolin, Bentonite, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Sulfur, Chromium Oxide Greens (CI#77288), Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben

one word "LOVE", but I am currently using the glamglow now, let me know if any of you want me to make an review on it ^^. I will definitely go back on this mask, it is waaay cheaper than the glam glow one and its same effective.

please visit my blog for clinique's review

on 6/20/2015 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I adore this classic face mask. It is very minty and refreshing and cleans out every bit of gunk from your pores! I have oily, acne prone skin and this helps heal any blemishes quicker and also helps with blackheads. I would recommend this to anyone with oily or acne prone skin!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Love this product! very affordable and gets the job done. I apply this after washing my face, and leave it on for about 20 minutes. The feeling of it tightening and drying isn't unpleasant at all, and I can actually feel my acne drying up (make sure you moisturize after you take it off tho!). I liked the minty smell and the thick creamy texture. Make sure when you wash it off you use a clean face cloth, to get it ALL off (washing with just water alone won't get all the residue). In the morning I noticed that a lot of my acne inflamed pimples were dried up and overall redness had reduced.

on 6/16/2015 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I love this mask! Calms down redness and breakouts. Really tightens and refreshes skin. Doesn't make a HUGE difference and would not do much on its own to clear acne but definitely helps in minimizing inflammation.

on 6/13/2015 8:21:00 PM

I've used this product for a year now and I'm in love with it ! First time using it I was a bit scared because of the scent, color and its thickness. I quickly applied it on my face and it glide smoothly. It helps dry out acnes and tones down redness on my face. It stings a little so try not to rub the product numerous times. Just spread it out, relax, wash, and voila! Skin feels fresh and light. Hoping they won't stop selling these (:

on 6/11/2015 10:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I loveee this product! After washing the mask off my skin feels a lot tighter and the pimples looks less angry. I felt a slight burn when I applied but the feeling went away very quickly. I recommend this product to people with oily skin.

on 6/9/2015 10:32:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I kept reading about this on various blogs and forums but unfortunately it's not available in Canada. So on a trip down to Philadelphia a few months ago I scoured the downtown area and after 3 stores I finally found my beauty holy grail!

It's not a miracle cure for my picky pores and fickle sensitive skin, but it's pretty spectacular! Disappointed is not a word I think about when I see and smell this thick green goodness. It spreads on smooth (sometimes I use a q-tip to apply it because it gets under my nails), refreshes and relaxes, and is the perfect pick me up. I use it once or twice a week depending on the season and my stress level.

I wish we had this in Canada. I'm so scared I'll run out, but it's definitely a good reason to go back to the beauty stores in America!

I read about some users adding charcoal to it and can't wait to try.

on 6/9/2015 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Works pretty good. I'm out of town and suffering from a breakout. Picked this up at the local dollar general store. After one use this masked helped smooth down some of the blemished on my forehead. I usually use higher end masks, but this it great for a travel mask due to the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

for me it didn't do much because I didn't have much acne but for my cousin she had cystic acne and used it twice over the weekend and it made a hugeeeee difference definitely recommend this product👍🏼

on 5/30/2015 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Such a refreshing face mask! I found this mask after hearing about the brand from my Mom, who used their cocoa butter during her pregnancies. This was in WalMart for about $6 in a huge tube - I couldn't believe it! It also had very good reviews online.

After a few weeks of using this mask, typically once a week, I really enjoy it. I tend to use it after showers when my pores are open, and I feel that it completely refreshes and tones my skin. This is definitely a mask for people with oily skin - I only use this on my t-zone because I feel like it would be too harsh for my cheeks. When this mask is applied, there is definitely a tingly sensation, but it is not overwhelming or uncomfortable. The scent is minty and refreshing.

My skin always feels tighter, cleaner, and clearer after using this mask. Again, this is definitely not an ideal product for people who suffer from dry patches.

For the price point, this is a great mask and I would definitely repurchase again.