BeneFit Cosmetics Lemon Aid

3.2

titanium dioxide(CI77891) Ozokerite, talc, neopenyl glycol dicaprylate, tidecyl trimellite, lanolin oil,PPG-2 myrystyl ether propionate, kaolin, iron oxides, fragrance, butylparaben, citronellol, BHA, hexyl cinnamal, alpha-isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate.

on 4/18/2013 6:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I noticed my eyelids are kind of dark (reddish) after I bought this Quo light purple eyeliner that was not noticeable at all because it was a similar color to my eyelids. That's when I learned about this product. It is GREAT!
People who say it creases or is too bright don't use it properly. How I use Lemon Aid is that I put enough of it on my eyelids to make the redness go away, and then I gently dab a pad of powder on top of Lemon Aid, to make the color neutral and to make it stay and not crease.
I'd totally buy this again.

Although it's a part of my daily makeup routine, this product doesn't really blow my mind. It's sort of there, and I use, and I'll use it until it's gone and that'll be that. It's really, really white in appearance, so unless you do layer some eyeshadow over it, it looks strange. I was hoping it would look okay alone, but it's really pale; like in the example picture, it's great alone for a complexion that's pale and not so much if you're not. I'll probably be getting some concealer-like primer in the BeneFit line instead the next time I shop.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Lemon Aid was such a let down for me. It has a nice, creamy consistency that glides on the eyelid without tugging or pulling, but this thing creased on me like no other. I like the idea of this product, and it does say what it claims which is to color correct the eyelid but it creases! I tried applying it over my Too Faced Shadow Insurance eye primer but it still creased on me. I have oily lids so maybe that's why it did not work for me. Oh well!

on 3/14/2013 6:54:00 PM

I really love this product. I bought a small version of it at ulta and I ended up really liking it. it makes my eyes pop and I put it down the center of my nose as well. sometimes I put it in the corners of my eyes to make them look bigger.

on 3/14/2013 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Love this because not only does it take away redness, it spreads like buttaa! I have issues with redness especially around my nose and so I always have one of these on hand .. That's what makes this product so versatile. It's not only made for one thing. Only complaint is,, I wished it were a bit larger so that I wouldn't run out as fast.

on 2/10/2013 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Very pretty, as anything Benefit, but terrible product. Cakey the moment i wore it. Tried it anyway (since i just spent some good money) for a few days and it got worst. There is no way one will be able to use this on their eyelids or bags if one has a slightly dry skin.
So disappointed

on 2/3/2013 3:05:00 PM

I returned this after a few months when I noticed I never use it.

It creases like no buddy's business. It's greasy. I never even bothered using it as primer as it is too thick. I used it as brighteners a few times which worked better, but like I said, greasy and creases. Not worth it.

on 1/29/2013 9:47:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

"Wear alone or under makeup." is semi-false advertising, in my opinion. This product is good if you want a colour corrector for your lids and NOTHING more. You can't put anything over top of this "primer"; it creases like you would not believe so forget about adding eyeshadow or even simply wearing eyeliner. It is an "okay" product to use on your dark under-eye circles but I prefer using Boi-ing.

I tried several different "techniques" when using this product, I really wanted to like it. I tried putting more product, my eyeshadow creased, I tried putting less product, my eyeshadow creased, I tried simply wearing eyeliner, it didn't stay...You get the idea.

I was bamboozled in to buying this after reading rave reviews on Benefit's website. Serves me right for not doing more research. I'm out 30 bucks and now have a useless eyelid primer in my makeup cabinet. On the "plus" side, the packaging is good and I like the mirror but that isn't enough for me to like this product...

I received this product in a sample amount with my Confessions of a Concealaholic kit by Benefit. I usually love Benefit products, but this one just didn't do it for me. First of all, the way its packaged in the kit makes it dry out very easily. In a few months after I purchased it, the Lemon Aid was completely dried out to the point where it was almost unusable. When i was able to use it, it did brighten up my eyes a little bit, but didn't really seem to do much overall. I'm sure there are much better products out there for the price. I don't have problems with under eye darkness or discoloration like some people, so it may be more effective for others.

on 1/17/2013 4:32:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It creases so badly and it is so light in colour it makes me look crazy and sick. You wouldn't think it would crease so badly because you literally have to work at warming it up before attempting to slide it over your lid. But then once warmed up it's slightly oily and magnifies lines that aren't really visible if you haven't have used it in the first place.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products