October 23, 2014 | 1783 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Eucerin - Aquaphor Healing Ointment

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by mmherman

Hands down one of my favorites and it lasts forever! It is a life saver for dry hands and lips during the dry, cold Midwest winters. It is greasy, but I don't even care. The greasy feeling goes away after awhile and when I am using this it usually means my hands are in sad, painful shape.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2013 6:10:00 PM More reviews by CamiWillians

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have about two giant tubs and probably two or three tubes of this in my house.I use it on my eczema (on my arms),dry patches on my face,and my lips. I put it on at night and in the morning,and I wake up with soft lips!I really should buy a tube to carry around at school.:D you usually don't need a lot of this,so it lasts a looping time.when u put it on ur lips,it doesn't really have a taste either,which is a bonus,and it pretty much smells like nothing.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by jackieshoes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have used this since high school when it was recommended while I was taking Accutane. I have used it since. Whatever ailment I may have, a light coat of this miracle and it's all better! My mom went through radiation treatments for breast cancer and they gave her a ton of tiny tubes to help with radiation buns... I love this stuff!!!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by jesalyne24

This stuff is fantastic-even though it resembles your standard petroleum based products, it's far from it. I mainly purchased it to use as a lip product, as I am a lip balm junkie, but now I use this stuff from head to toe. However, the thing that seriously impresses me is the fact that I can smear this stuff across my dry facial skin at night and awake to a soft, supple, non greasy face - and no sign or fear of looming breakouts because it doesn't clog my pores.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by charchar5

A really great ointment. I use this over my eye moisturizer at night and it really locks it in.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by kelsey1219

I cannot survive the winter without this ointment. As someone who occasionally experiences eczema patches as well as contact dermatitis on my face, I can honestly say this product works miracles. Just a day ago, I had an area on my chin that was so irritated, it cracked and bled in several places (not pretty). I immediately applied a thin layer of the Aquaphor ointment and the irritation literally healed overnight. The cracking and redness have completely vanished, and I am so grateful to have found this product. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 6:01:00 PM More reviews by ekat12

Love Aquaphor ointment for dry anything- lips, hands, feet.

It is very soothing and thick in consistency. I personally love it for my lips. It's also very cost effective and readily available in drug stores and grocery stores.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

Great for healing chapped lips. I used to use this product in my everyday routine and smooth my eyebrows down with the excess left over on my fingers from applying it to my lips.

For the price (very inexpensive), it worked like a charm

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by glamerous3059

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

SWEAR BY THIS STUFF FOR TATTOOS, LIPS, SKIN, EVERYTHING
ITS AWSOME YOU DONT NEED MUCH A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.
ITS GREASY BUT THATS THE PURPOSE OF IT. I DO BELIEVE IT HAS EXCELLENT HEALING QUALITIES. NO SMELL, NO BREAKOUTS AND VERY INEXPENSIVE SOLUTION TO RASHES, CHAPED LIPS AND MUCH MORE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 8:39:00 AM More reviews by SUPAtime

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like Vaseline but better. The texture is a little more cosmetically elegant and feels more moisturizing and longer lasting. This is a great occlusive product if you're looking to seal in moisture by applying it on damp skin or over a cream, serum, lotion, etc. My skin is fairly dehydrated from starting Retin-A, so I love using this over HA serums and lotions. It really locks in the moisture and lets my skin reabsorb it. I find it soothing, non irritating and fantastic on my skin even when it feels raw. Even tho I am acne prone and extremely clog prone, I have no problems with Aquaphor. It's a HG product for me.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No