April 21, 2014 | 1525 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating *Cream*

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2007 8:43:00 PM More reviews by donedid

I wouldn't buy this again only because I have so much to last me sooo long! I feel so fresh and 'minty' after I take a shower. I wouldn't use this everyday because it may become irritating. I'd use it about twice a week.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2007 7:47:00 PM More reviews by HaloCom

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a relatively gentle manual exfoliant, but still effective. I use it mostly on my face, but it was a good pre-self tanning scrub as well. I've had no problems using it on my face and think it's comparable to my former favorite, Clinique's Exfoliating Scrub. Both have the menthol tingle (which I love) and compared to the Exfoliating Scrub, the Sparkle Skin body exfoliator is a much better value. I also think it has finer scrub particles and feels less harsh than the one actually intended for the face. The only downside is the wide-mouth jar -- it can collect a lot of water if I'm not careful and the screw-on lid is kind of a hassle to deal with when I'm in a rush.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/17/2007 5:25:00 PM More reviews by Flitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Overall I really like this scrub. It is nice to use, and it delivers what it promises. It exfoliates well without being too harsh the skin.

The downside to me is I HATE the smell. Yuck. I realize Clinique does not like to use heavily scented products, but the smell is kind of a turn off for me. There are other scrubs out there that I like using a bit more.

If you are just looking for a basic body exfoliator though, this is a nice choice.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2007 10:37:00 AM More reviews by itsmeashleee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! I think it's a little expensive for something you rinse off in the shower ($18.50) although I would use it everyday it's great stuff. I love the smell it's so refreshing. I recieved a trial size in a swap and will definetly have to buy a full size one.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2006 1:16:00 AM More reviews by anjalisharma

i love this coz it wakes me up n cleans well.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2006 8:58:00 AM More reviews by soulsista007

I love it! It's soft and it works! The texture is fluffy and light, it feels a bit like whipped cream, haha. The grains are just the perfect size not to hurt the skin, but they still exfoliate greatly. Clinique stuff is always good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2006 6:42:00 PM More reviews by angels2919

I love this stuff! I like it because it really does what it says, and it isnt too coarse and isnt too scratchy. I like the creaminess of it too! Very good product! I use it before washing so I make doubly sure I rinse it off well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2006 10:15:00 PM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Aahhh, my perfect body scrub. It's thick, dense, NOT oily, and exfoliates w/o making my skin feels like it's being scraped off w/ rough shells. It's a tad on the pricy side at $18.50, but a little goes a long way for me. I like the aqua blue color and the tingly sensation it gives--though I would highly suggest finding another product for the wintertime. It's not like it's super cooling, but there were a couple of minutes right after I rinsed the stuff off when I was definitely chilly. The smell is a bit medicinal, but a welcome change for my foody scent hating nose. Clinique is one of my favorite brands (surprisingly) and this product is one of the reasons why. I highly recommend this if you're looking for something that isn't an oil-based scrub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2006 11:02:00 PM More reviews by lisaf6501

This scrub makes your skin feel so wonderful...in 2 ways! First, when you apply it, it makes your skin feel cool and tingly (probably due to the menthol). Then, after your shower, your skin is incredibly soft. The scrubbing particles are gentle yet very effective. I don't like the smell of this much, but that's okay because of the way it feels. It may seem a little expensive, but a little goes a long way. I believe I paid $18.50 for my 8 1/2 oz tub.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2006 11:19:00 PM More reviews by tconlgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this product, I like the thick consistency that doesnt fall off wet skin, I love the big tub it comes in, I would like it better if they tweaked the scent to something more pleasant, using this in conjuction with the soft comfort body butter I have gotten the softest skin