MAC Prep and Prime Fix Plus

4.1

Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, caffeine, panthenol, arginine, ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, fragrance, disodium Edta, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I honestly have no use for this product, BUT I have oily skin, so there is no way I would spray this straight into my face ever!! Also, I think it's over priced like why would you pay so much for basically just water? Another thing, many confuse this because this is NOT a setting spray or even a primer spray, it will not increase the longetivity of the foundation, but I do agree with the rest of the reviews it can refresh over powdered cakey face! Also this would be a good product to hydrate really dry skin before & after makeup application. I only got use of this for foiling eyeshadow and spraying my beauty blender to blend out cream contour easier, but other than that this will increase the oiliness on my face if I spray this as a "setting spray".

first, GREAT product, this was actually my final purchase before i found out MAC tests on animals, anyways onto the review...this gave me excellent finish after my makeup app but i did some research and the two MAIN ingredients in this product are glycerin and WATER... if you want to save yourself 20 bucks AND get the same result follow my recipe...

needed:

small spray bottle
pure glycerin you can get from a drug store, i got mine from walmart
water
castor oil (optional)
rose water (optional, for scent)

pour water, glycerine, 5-10 drop of rose water, 4-5 drop castor oil.

this was the PERFECT formula for ME, depending on how shiny, matte, or dewey you want your skin, you just modify the water to glycerine ratio. always better to start with half water and glycerine and add more water/glyrcerine as needed. i kid you ladies not, it worst just AS GREAT as fix plus if not better sometimes. i also like to keep mine in the fridge until I'm ready to use it because it makes it last longer, also the cold mist makes your skin look more firm when you spray it cold as it closes your pores and tightens your skin .it'll probably cost you $6 total for everything and you can make more when you run out! hope this helps!

This is expensive and I'm not in love with the packaging...BUT this is a holy grail product. I will repurchase this forever. It's the perfect finishing touch on a makeup look. It makes a powdery/cakey face turn flawless. It makes makeup look so natural and blended. Love this product

If u have dry flaky skin regardless of how well you moisturize & exfoliate and you drink plenty of water but still have flakes..this is a must!! Some how it makes the little flakes unnoticeable!! Not sure if it does too much at making my makeup look better other than taking the powdery look away.
But I will continue buying this because it makes my flaky skin look smooth.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is simply a necessity for every makeup bag. I spray this before I apply foundation to have a hydrated base and then after I've applied powder as it takes away the cakey/powdery look. It's perfect for creating a dewy finish also. LOVE. It is also amazing on a hot day as it really stops you sweating as it's such a cooling must.

Addicted as it gives me the natural skin look without the cakey finish of a powder. I would definitely repurchase. Gives my make up the staying power all day. Love this product!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a lifesaver product and it's an absolute makeup essential for me! It instantly eliminates the powdery affect making your skin look and feel like skin!! It also feels so refreshing I looovvee this!!! Highly recommend

This is a "finishing spray"(makes makeup look more natural) it is NOT a setting spray!(you would use your setting spray after your finishing spray) a lot of people confuse the two😊

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I like the concept of this spray and I love how it makes my makeup look for the first few hours. After that I get extremely oily. I wouldn't recommend using unless you carry around blot powder with you. I will finish out the bottle I have now but afterward I'm going back to Urban Decay's setting spray.

I LOVE this product so much. I have oily combination skin and, although I don't find it fixes my makeup very well or makes it last much longer, (my foundation is always in place by the end of the day whether I use this or not so either it makes no difference or I need to wear it longer to see results). What I use this product for, and love about it, is how I can spray it onto my face after my makeup, and then blend with my fingers, and it takes away any powdery, cakey, made up look my face had. It makes my skin look so dewy and natural - but not oily. I bought a bottle 6 months ago (ish ?) and have just hit the half way point. Great product, will DEFINITELY repurchase : )

Popular Face Skincare Products