September 2, 2014 | 1802 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by carmelitta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this just today for the first time and let me tell you, I thought this is gonna be a blah product. I just couldn't believe there's a thing that would take away that 'powdery' look for which I fall pretty often, especially when going out, 'cause I'm a fan of full makeup, so it's quite easy for me to go overboard, but this is just a life saviour. I just sprayed 3 times after I finished my makeup & waited like 5 seconds for it to dry a bit, looked at the mirror and was like omg,how is that thing working! It honestly took away that powdery look, gave my skin a glow and natural finish. You would never be able to tell how much makeup I have on, it's crazy. Also, it smells DIVINE, my boyfriend's perfume is actually a tiny bit similar and that makes me love Fix+ even more, haha.
I also used it before applying any makeup, to spray brushes to pick up more product (yeah, powder :D) and just to refresh through the day. I will forever purchase this from now on, and it's really something you NEED in your life, it makes whole lotta difference!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by mary90

this is like crack for me .. I spray it all the time. It's so hydrating and refreshing, it's crazy. I spray it before I moisturize before makeup, I spray it when I'm done my makeup, I use it after I've washed my face before bed. I'm going on vacation in a few days and I can't wait to bring this with me to spray my face after a day of tanning & being in the sun. I purchased my first bottle probaby about 2 months ago and I just had to repurchase, which is pretty good considering how often I spray it in a day lol. lovelovelove it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by heyyitslc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Deffinatly a must have!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by maelyn28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this spray! It smells so good. I only use it if I really want my makeup to look flawless because I dont want to run out. My skin is very oily so I tend to put alot of powder on.When I first get done doing my makeup I look a little too matte. I spray a few squirts of this stuff and my face looks glowy, but not oily. I also spray it into a little container and dip my brush into it if I want to pick up a super glittery shadow like Dust from the Naked 3. Would defintely repurchase. 20$ is not bad for something that will last so long.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by rp1017

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product that truly does work ..... I have gone back to using retina and every now and then I get the flakies on the underneath of my sin (which is the area where I have slight discolorations) and I find that any type of foundation or concealer makes the area look more cakey when I am shedding ...... Mac Fix+ takes care of the issue .... I will lightly exfoliate the problem area and spray Fix+ on my stippling brush and lightly tap using my concealer and it keeps the concealer from looking cakey, goes on looking natural as well as keeps my chin extra moisturized so the flakes do not appear during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 4:49:00 AM More reviews by makeuptraveller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love, love , love this ! Its one of the best sprays for setting one's makeup. It gives a semi matte finish once you've sprayed it on and on my skin later during the day it gives a nice dewy but not oily look which is natural and perfect! Believe me out of the costly brands MAC got this right for sure because I've also tried the make up forever setting spray and I don't like it at all to be honest it doesn't do anything I felt as if it was just water being sprayed on. Definitely worth the money ;)

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2014 10:37:00 AM More reviews by OCgirl006

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This for sure is NOT for the oily gals out there, I have oily skin and after I used this for a week
by the end of the day my makeup looked like it was sliding off my face, made my face even more shiny, I love MAC but this is not for people with oily skin, also living in Calif, where its humid does not help,

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 2:31:00 AM More reviews by Btays

I heard about this a lot before I actually got around to purchasing it, but I'm really glad I did. I really like this spray because it smells delicious, it soaks into your skin pretty fast, and it brings cakey and thick makeup back to a dewy, glowy appearance. I spray this onto my face before I do my makeup and then again after, and it makes my cake look a lot more natural and gives it a really nice appearance. I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 11:29:00 PM More reviews by krrempel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love and refuse to live without MAC's Fix+. I use it to set my powder foundation and it magically turns a somewhat cakey powder into a skin like finish. This is fantastic for anyone who loves full-coverage face makeup, such as myself. I feel like this product makes my face product last longer.

I have also used this product to turn powder eyeshadow into a liquid-like liner. If you do this I suggest spraying a bit of fix+ onto a plate an dipping your brush into it and then into your shadow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by bybare

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just have started using this fixed + in 2013 I know it's pretty popular everybody raves about it. I kind of thought of it as just almost like a cleansing water but I started to use it to apply my pigments and then I started to use it after I finish my makeup to just refresh & to set my make up and I really do love almost the radiant appearance on my complexion so I went ahead and purchased a full-size bottle from a travel size bottle! Glad I joined the fix+ club