October 1, 2014 | 1858 users online

Skincare - Face - MAC - Fix+

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:03:00 PM More reviews by harrietmm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Bought this product about 5 times now and can't do my makeup without it! It can be used for so many different things as well, LOVE it. I use it to take away that powery finish that you get after setting your makeup, to set my makeup once I've finished everything, before my makeup as it rehydrates the skin and makes foundation go on smoothly and to intensify my eyeshadows and pigments by spraying abut of it onto my eyeshadow brush before applying the eyeshadow...works wonders! So worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2014 12:34:00 PM More reviews by Yasmin116

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like this product.
It takes away powdery, overset look, and gives a wonderful hydration and luminosity to the skin.
The packaging is perfect. Lightweight container, with a lovely fine mist spray.
Thumbs up MAC!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2014 11:58:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Fix+ you are my HG setting spray! I love you more than Skindinavia and Urban Decay. I have purchased you about 5 times because you are that good to me. I spray you on my face before makeup, after makeup, and just whenever I get to missing you! You also work well with my eyeshadows, giving them a slightly foiled appearance. You smell so good, very light and clean. You'll always have a spot in my makeup kit! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 6:42:00 PM More reviews by Asianlily

Perfection is a bottle! I have yet to use before applying my makeup but it certainly works as a makeup setter. It takes away the powdery look of foundation, bronzer and blusher and makes the makeup look like it is your skin. Before Fix+, my make up would last 5 hours of my work day. Since I started using Fix+, my makeup lasts until late evening. That in itself makes it perfect for a lazy girl like me. The smell is very refreshing and not offensive at all. Love, love, love! Definitely recommend and repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2014 6:57:00 PM More reviews by nikkioh84

Great product for refreshing the skin and bringing a natural glow back to the face after over applying makeup, especially powder. Haven't yet tried it to add vibrancy to shadows or blush, but will try it in that respect as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2014 10:09:00 AM More reviews by chelsia

I love using this when I need a little pick me up or just to set in my make up. Yes you can buy a cheaper water mist to freshen up but I find that this stuff really helps my skin. Also if I applied too much powder it helps with the cakeyness :) Gives my skin a nice glow too which is good for the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2014 7:35:00 AM More reviews by eskimo24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I adore the way this takes away the powdery look of my face once I spray this on my finished look. Keeps my skin hydrated and keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. $27AUD is most certainly worth it, oh and the bottle is adorable and easy to use once you figure out that you need to hold it quite far back before you spray.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by carmelitta

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this just today for the first time and let me tell you, I thought this is gonna be a blah product. I just couldn't believe there's a thing that would take away that 'powdery' look for which I fall pretty often, especially when going out, 'cause I'm a fan of full makeup, so it's quite easy for me to go overboard, but this is just a life saviour. I just sprayed 3 times after I finished my makeup & waited like 5 seconds for it to dry a bit, looked at the mirror and was like omg,how is that thing working! It honestly took away that powdery look, gave my skin a glow and natural finish. You would never be able to tell how much makeup I have on, it's crazy. Also, it smells DIVINE, my boyfriend's perfume is actually a tiny bit similar and that makes me love Fix+ even more, haha.
I also used it before applying any makeup, to spray brushes to pick up more product (yeah, powder :D) and just to refresh through the day. I will forever purchase this from now on, and it's really something you NEED in your life, it makes whole lotta difference!:)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by mary90

this is like crack for me .. I spray it all the time. It's so hydrating and refreshing, it's crazy. I spray it before I moisturize before makeup, I spray it when I'm done my makeup, I use it after I've washed my face before bed. I'm going on vacation in a few days and I can't wait to bring this with me to spray my face after a day of tanning & being in the sun. I purchased my first bottle probaby about 2 months ago and I just had to repurchase, which is pretty good considering how often I spray it in a day lol. lovelovelove it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 11:44:00 PM More reviews by heyyitslc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Deffinatly a must have!!!