MAC Fix+

4.1

Water, glycerin, butylene glycol, Cucumis Sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf extract, tocopheryl acetate, caffeine, panthenol, arginine, ethylhexylglycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, fragrance, disodium Edta, dehydroacetic acid, phenoxyethanol, benzoic acid.

The only thing I love abt this is the packaging. I find it does nothing to help my makeup. & it makes me even oilier when I alrdy hv an oily T-zone. such a bad move to buy this! bought the Urban decay deslick which is so much better! I didn't even hv to blot my face throughout the day with that.

on 2/8/2015 10:21:00 PM

My face is not that oily but it is a combination one, only my t zone gets really oily during the day, but this thing really makes my whole face look greasy and wet but way too wet, not in a good way... It's very useful for making the brushes wet and apply a lot more eyeshadow, or just for a refreshing effect to my face, but nothing else for me.

on 2/4/2015 11:06:00 AM

Lately I've been having problems with even my most moisturizing foundations leaving my skin dry and flaky (dry skin and winter are not a good combo). I usually use fix+ to finish my skincare routine, but today I tried using it to set my makeup instead of UD all nighter and I think I found my solution. My foundation's only been on four hours, and by now on most days I look like a dry cakey mess. So far today I've experienced minimal flaking and my skin has a really nice glow. My only bone to pick with it is that the pump disperses it in small drops instead of a fine mist, but it doesn't seem to be messing up my makeup at all, so it's not going to make me stop using it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I decided to try this out because my skin was looking blotchy and dry in the winter. This product has several uses.
1. It can be mixed with dry products to make them creamy( pigments, powders, etc)
2. It can be mixed with foundation to make it less thick and easier to glide on the face.
3. It can be sprayed after makeup to give a dewy look instead of a powdery one.
4. It can be sprayed in the middle of the day to refresh and hydrate skin while the makeup is still on.
It does not make my skin more moisturized necessarily but it does make it look more hydrated and glowy, so it makes your skin look nicer. I normally hate the dewy look but this makes the skin look dewy in a flattering way. It is not a setting spray so don't buy it if longevity is what you are after, because the purpose of this is to make your makeup look nicer and be easier to work with when used as mixing medium.

on 2/2/2015 5:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I have a love/disappointment relationship with this product. It never does exactly what I want it to do, but it does other things spectacularly. When misted after applying makeup, it helps it look like skin and gives a lovely finish. It is infinitely better than Urban Decay's makeup sprays, which made me feel like I had hairspray on my face AND didn't make my makeup last longer or look nicer. I originally bought Fix+ to use with eyeshadows, but it just doesn't perform well for me and kind of makes my eyelids feel dry when I use it that way. But it does work well for me when I apply dry blush; I Iightly mist Fix+ on the blush immediately after swiping the pan--just before applying it to my face and it gives an almost creamy finish, which I love.

on 2/1/2015 11:50:00 PM

I LOVE this product, I am about to finish my second bottle of this product and will repurchase soon, Ito nice to spray on after make up had been applied and leaves skin feeling refreshed. Even after a long day a few sprays feel great especially if your skin feels tight or dry. I know this product also comes in a travel size which would be great for someone traveling often as long flights can leave skin feeling terrible.

on 2/1/2015 12:26:00 AM

I REALLY wanted to like this after reading the stellar reviews on here but sadly this stuff just doesn't work for me.

no matter how much I spray, it doesn't seem to take away the powderiness of my makeup. it makes my face look dewy when the product is just applied, but after it has dried my face looks just like it did before. It also does not add longevity either.

on the contrary, I find that Etude House Face Conditioning Fixer works much better on me, it genuinely gives a dewy look to powdery makeup and makes my makeup lasts longer. I think both retail for about the same price. The MAC one does have the better dispenser, though.

will not repurchase.

on 1/22/2015 12:46:00 AM

I got this as part of a mini pack. I like it, definitely adds to the longevity of my makeup. For instance - I used it this weekend, I sprayed this over my makeup, and added a little extra powder over any extra shine. Then we celebrated my sisters 21st birthday. I stayed over at her house afterward, I fell asleep without washing it off. I checked my makeup the next morning. I was a little shiny, but with a quick powder touch-up I could have continued wearing it through the next day. This is the first setting spray I have tried. I may repurchase it, or maybe I will try something new.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Didnt hate this but Dont think this did much for the longevity of my makeup and also made my face look quite shiny- think ill stick with my skindanavia setting spray

on 1/17/2015 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LOVE this stuff!
I've tried UD setting spray which feels like you're spraying a net of hairspray on your face,
but this...
This gives my skin a dewy finish without looking greasy or wet and my makeup stays right in place.
This makeup product is probably the one I run out and keep buying the most

Popular Face Skincare Products