MAC Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

4.6

on 5/30/2013 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I paid $16.00 for this pencil and after using it for several months I no longer care. The color payoff is realistic (not shiny or waxy) and it really does not budge throughout the day. A real gem and a definite repurchase. I'm glad I found it.

on 4/8/2013 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm on about my 50th one of these, couldn't leave the house without it on now! I've over plucked over the years, and my brows refuse to grow back .. So this is my brows. Goes on easy and stays on all day. It's great, best by far.

on 3/15/2013 2:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I tried this product because I wanted my eyebrows to be more define. It does the job. But I feel that with using my brow fix from Milani and concealer I get the same effect. I will not buy this pencil again its too expensive.I'll probably try the Maybelline pencil next.

on 3/12/2013 8:02:00 AM

Best eyebrow pencil. Used to use origins fill in the blanks in brunette until it was discontinued. This is an excellent match. Easy to apply and lasts all day.

Amazing eye pencil that never needs sharpening, makes my brows look natural and polished, and is always in stock, I wish it was cheaper but it is high end makeup and perfectly matches my hair so it's one of those products like my foundation that I don't mind shelling out a little more for the quality

on 3/3/2013 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I can't remember using another brow pencil ever!! "Spiked" matches my brows perfectly. The formula lasts during humid days and I really have nothing but praise for this product!

on 3/3/2013 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

THE BEST eyebrow pencil ever!! I've been searching for the perfect eyebrow pencil every where due to my very fine black/grayish eyebrows that don't grow hair fast! I tried every pencil out there and it would always be too hard, too soft, too expensive, finishes quick, ect.. With this pencil, a little goes a long way! It's in a twist-up model, which is good but the only tiny little complain I have is the twisting is reaaalllyyy hard to twist if ur fingers are a teensy tiny bit moist after having just applied foundation or moisturizer. Other than that little comment, the color is PERFECT, the texture is divine, the quantity is perfect and the quality is awesome! The texture of it is like a cream smooth soft pencil, kinda like gel but still a pencil and goes on perfect. Refer yourself to the picture of my 1 eyebrow alone with the crinkled closed lid and you could see how great it is. The other pictures don't give it justice! Use it in light small strokes and you'll be fine!!

on 2/20/2013 5:25:00 AM

I love this crayon! After being recommended it by a friend, i knew i had to get it. So when i did i tried out all i could do with my eyebrows and was so impressed. Other reviews say this crayon comes out too thick, but i think the thickness depends on the pressure its used with - and of course the person applying. The crayon shaped my eyebrows perfectly and really made them stand out. I teamed this crayon with my MAC charcoal brown shadow, as i have brown hair. These two products compliment each other amazingly. I would definitely reccomend this product to brunette/Black haired people! The product had no sparkle and made my brows look natural, but with a bit of class. Love it.

on 2/6/2013 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

My favorite eyebrow pencil. Its pricey but its worth it. It fills my brows in nicely and last all day. highly recommended for those with dark hair!

on 1/31/2013 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I never really put much thought into eyebrow pencils (I'd just grab whatever caught my eye first), but after reading the rave reviews for 'Spiked' (and receiving my MAC Pro card), I knew I had to have it.

I have am NC40/42 complexion with black hair and very fine, brown/black eyebrows. This eyebrow pencil is pretty much ideal for me and any other girls with dark hair and brows.

I find that many brown eyebrow pencils have nasty red undertones that look completely unnatural. This is simply a true, dark brown brow pencil. When applied properly, it looks super natural. I love that I can achieve such fine, precise strokes with this pencil, making it easy to mimic real brow hairs.

This brow pencil lasts absolutely all day as well, even if it's not set with brow gel.

This only thing I'm not big on is the fact that it's retractable, but I can get over that.

I was torn between this and Stud, but the S/A recommend this, and I'm glad that I took heed. The two are quite similar, but Stud is slightly darker and can easily look very harsh. I wouldn't recommend it unless you are very dark skinned or have SUPER dark, coarse brows.

Anyhow, Spiked is an ideal brow pencil for brunettes and raven-haired beauties. Highly recommend!