MAC Eyebrows Crayon in Spiked

4.6

I really like this. Its creamy but not too soft so its perfect for the brows. The color has no other tint to it. Its just brown which I like. It looks natural like real brows. Its also stay put all day. The tip is very thin and precise and i like that you dont have to sharpen it. I got this for $21 which I find that its a bit overprice.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I overplucked my eyebrows and some area didn't grow back so I was on hunt for good eyebrow pencil that wouldn't make my eyebrow look fake and color didn't look natural. Until I tried this and it's very slim and so easy to control line and doesnt require to press down hard to get color! Love it, and it is my 3rd repurchase so far. I will keep repurchase because people compliment how perfect natural my eyebrows look!

I just bought this not too long ago and I am obsessed with it. I can't use this on it's own because it doesn't give me as much coverage so I use the black eye shadow underneath then use this pencil to define and fill in some of the more scarce areas. I love that I don't need a sharpener for this. It really helps give my eyebrows a nicer shape. I will definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOOOOOVE THIS. This is a HG product for me. The pencil is very slim so it's easy to make small strokes and not mess up. It's very pigmented and I don't have to press down hard to get color payoff. I love the consistency. It's slightly waxy, making it longer lasting. I'm VERY oily and my brows and although some of the color wore off, my brows still look pretty good by the end of the day. What I love most of all is that it has NO red undertones which is hard to come by.

For people considering buying the Maybelline brow pencil due the the "cheaper" price:
MAC: .003 oz for $16 = $5.33 for .001 oz
Maybelline: .001 oz for $6 (Walmart)

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I paid $16.00 for this pencil and after using it for several months I no longer care. The color payoff is realistic (not shiny or waxy) and it really does not budge throughout the day. A real gem and a definite repurchase. I'm glad I found it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm on about my 50th one of these, couldn't leave the house without it on now! I've over plucked over the years, and my brows refuse to grow back .. So this is my brows. Goes on easy and stays on all day. It's great, best by far.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I tried this product because I wanted my eyebrows to be more define. It does the job. But I feel that with using my brow fix from Milani and concealer I get the same effect. I will not buy this pencil again its too expensive.I'll probably try the Maybelline pencil next.

Best eyebrow pencil. Used to use origins fill in the blanks in brunette until it was discontinued. This is an excellent match. Easy to apply and lasts all day.

Amazing eye pencil that never needs sharpening, makes my brows look natural and polished, and is always in stock, I wish it was cheaper but it is high end makeup and perfectly matches my hair so it's one of those products like my foundation that I don't mind shelling out a little more for the quality

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I can't remember using another brow pencil ever!! "Spiked" matches my brows perfectly. The formula lasts during humid days and I really have nothing but praise for this product!

Popular Brows Products