September 20, 2014 | 1959 users online

Eyes - Ardell - Fashion Lashes #120 Demi Black

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 3:17:00 AM More reviews by RachelisGreen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE THESE LASHES! They are so inexpensive, and they are very durable! I'm no good at reusing lashes for longer than a week, even after I clean them...they just don't look the same. but I don't try too hard either. Whenever i wear these I have people ENVIOUS over my eyelashes! They think they're real! :D My boyfriend thinks they're sexy and all of my friends couldn't even tell they were fake. Very natural looking lashes but very dramatic as well! I pretty much ALWAYS wear falsies because of these lashes because I love the result so so much. I've tried Revlon's false lashes and they were CRAP. I just threw them away because they sucked so bad. But these are truly amazing. Normally I trim them, but when I don't have time or I can't they still fit my natural eyes very well, even though I don't have very large eyes at all. They're pretty small. But yes...I will be a loyal buyer to Ardell lashes FOREVER! :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2009 3:40:00 PM More reviews by miriamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Those are so HOT!! I am always buying demi lashes or cuting them in half but this time I wanted to go DRAMATIC, and those were perfect! My boyfriend kept looking at my lashes, amazed, telling me they were LONG! Well, exactly what I wanted!! This is not suppose to look discret! I usually buy MAC or MUFE lashes, but I prefer those, they seems to be stronger, hope they will last me longer!! Im a new Ardell fan!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2009 4:56:00 PM More reviews by greeneyedbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was a little disappointed with these lashes the first time I tried them on because they looked natural in the little case but when I put them on the looked very dramatic. But I have gotten used to them and dont think its too dramatic anymore. These look great and IMO i think (and my beloved classmates) they look pretty real (with eyeliner on). They look like I have naturally long lashes with a lot of mascara on. I really love these. I only have one pair though, because when I went to Rite Aid to get some they looked different from the ones I had at home so I am just going to pick the rest of them up next time I go back to Ulta.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2009 4:30:00 AM More reviews by paperskies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

So I'm confused... I bought these after numerous recommendations to try them. Funny thing is, I asked for recommendations for natural, everyday lashes. They looked harmless in the packaging. But ladies, these are not natural in the slightest. At least, on my eyes they weren't. These lashes were heavy, long and a bit ridiculous. It was very obvious that they were fake. I DO like these lashes... Just, not for during the day. I can see using these on a night out. I'm someone that wears very dramatic, loud makeup. And even for me, these were too much. I took them off after an hour because my eyes felt so heavy. I will say that these lashes are hot and definitely add glamour. Great for night, definitely not for everyday.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by MARTY2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite lashes; I've been wearing them for years, & the demis are the best. I am blonde with smallish eyes, so they make a big difference. I don't have to wear eyeliner, just shadow. I cut them way down, both the strip and the individual lashes, so they don't look fake for work & daytime.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2009 10:31:00 AM More reviews by Mapilicious

I love these lashes. they're my favorite out of the whole collection. 120 makes my eyes HUGEE! and i have small asian eyes so this is quite an accomplishment. They're the perfect length and thickness, and the person who commented that they make her eyes look like sex-kittenish is BANG on! i love! i can't go glamour without them!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2009 2:15:00 AM More reviews by shirlyxgurl

I love Ardell falsies in general, but I just got this style for the first time today and tested it out on one eye w/o any glue and I really like them. The length is perfect where I don't have to cut them to fit my eye and eventhough they're long, they don't give me that drag queen look. I think I'm going to stick to buying the 120 style when I feel the need to buy more falsies.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/2/2008 11:21:00 AM More reviews by SnOw_baLLs

I wanted very much to love this as it looks really pretty on some other girls I saw. However it's just too long and bushy for small asian eyes like mine. I would think this would work well if you have big eyes (even if you are an asian).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2008 3:13:00 PM More reviews by fabmac1

These are pretty good lashes!! Esp for the price, and the fact that you can reuse them. I started off with MAC as my first false eyelashes, but i have to say that i probably prefer the Ardell ones more! They are just so gorgeous when on.. i get so many compliments ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2008 3:54:00 AM More reviews by CatVeronica

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

These are my favorite falsies! I love the Ardell brand, they have such a variety of lashes to choose from. My favorite are my Demi Black 120's, and they make my eyes just POP. They're very natural looking yet sexy and they're made of actual human hair. I've reused mine multiple times, and are still in perfect shape! You can apply mascara to them and they won't clump up and look weird, and they curl beautifully with an eyelash curler! These are real quality false eyelashes.