January 25, 2015 | 1261 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Avobath Bath Ballistic

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2010 8:41:00 AM More reviews by nullified

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

The perfect bomb for spring and summer! It smells super fresh and is amazing for cold baths. The scent really lingers and seems to always put me in a good mood.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 6:23:00 AM More reviews by Jadekisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this! The citrusy, tart lemon-grass scent is delicious and so far my favourite scent from LUSH. It makes the bath water a pretty green and i find that half the bomb is plenty for a bath - and you can even smell the scent while relaxing in the bath. I find alot of other lush scents seem to disappear once the bomb has hit the water, definetly will be repurchasing!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2010 9:36:00 PM More reviews by Merrydothe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Mmmm this is a repurchase for sure! Avobath is a wonderfully large bomb, with a bright green tint and a super yummy lemongrass/lemon-lime scent. I actually used the whole bomb in my bathtub but you could definitely get away with using just half if you'd like. It's mildly moisturizing but that's fine with me. It doesn't coat my tub in the same way that Butterball does. ALSO I'm sitting here on the couch under a bright light as a write this review and my skin is covered in very light fine sparkle! It's gorgeous!!!!! I will definitely be getting more Avobath when I use up the rest of my LUSH stash! A+!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2009 4:16:00 PM More reviews by ilasik

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Finally... a bath bomb that has a discernible scent that is actually enjoyable. I thought satsumo santa that was supposedly to be citrusy was barely detectable. The comforter was certainly present in smell but a bit too florally sweet.
The avobomb is citrusy, tart, not too overpowering with fizzle and green tinted bath water. The first Lush product I would actually repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by shaecode

this bath bomb was just "meh" for me. it wasn't bad, which is why it still gets 3 lippies, but the smell was a little overpowering for me. it kind of just smelled like the entire lush store.. i couldn't really distinguish a scent from it. it did what a bath bomb should...fizzed up and made my bath smell, changed the water color etc.. but i didn't notice any huge difference in my skin texture or anything. i think i'd pick a few other bombs before this one.

(p.s...i got this in the "bath time favorites" gift which consists of 9 bombs in a tin. so maybe that's why mine smelled so overpowering.maybe it just absorbed all the other bomb's scents...when i go to the lush store i'm going to smell these on their own and see if i like it more.)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by flisalisan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mmmh, I love this one.. It is refreshing and relaxing at the same time. The smell really clears your mind. I feel like a new person after a bath with this sweetheart! I am defenetly going to buy this one again sometime, but first I want to try the rest of the bath bombs so I don't miss out on another favourite...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by swamp_eyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Avobath is the first LUSH product I've tried so far. Due to all the hype surrounding LUSH products, I was prepared to be disappointed; however, the exact opposite happened. I love everything about Avobath: the scent is refreshing without being overwhelming, my bath water turned a calming green, and my skin felt so soft and moisturized after my soak. In addition to trying other LUSH products, I'll definitely be purchasing Avobath again and again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

this is in my top 3 lush products! simply because, 1) it smells beautifully refreshing, which is unusual for a bath product as they're always intent on making you relax. the second reason is the intense moisture! my skin felt unbelievable! you certainly have to try it! you almost dont need a body lotion afterwards!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 7:46:00 AM More reviews by meowow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

was a bit reluctant to try this, but im glad i did, i love citrus, the lemongrass in it is very refreshing, this is a real pick me up after a long day at work!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 3:10:00 AM More reviews by yayitsanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the way this smells! I usually break it up to make it last for more than one bath, since it seems a little ridiculous to me to spend $6 on one bath. I don't use bath bombs all the time, just as a special treat once in a while, and I always come out of the bath feeling refreshed and moisturized with this one. I also like to keep one in my underwear drawer so my clothes smell nice!