August 22, 2014 | 1055 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Avobath Bath Ballistic

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by swamp_eyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Avobath is the first LUSH product I've tried so far. Due to all the hype surrounding LUSH products, I was prepared to be disappointed; however, the exact opposite happened. I love everything about Avobath: the scent is refreshing without being overwhelming, my bath water turned a calming green, and my skin felt so soft and moisturized after my soak. In addition to trying other LUSH products, I'll definitely be purchasing Avobath again and again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

this is in my top 3 lush products! simply because, 1) it smells beautifully refreshing, which is unusual for a bath product as they're always intent on making you relax. the second reason is the intense moisture! my skin felt unbelievable! you certainly have to try it! you almost dont need a body lotion afterwards!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 7:46:00 AM More reviews by meowow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

was a bit reluctant to try this, but im glad i did, i love citrus, the lemongrass in it is very refreshing, this is a real pick me up after a long day at work!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 3:10:00 AM More reviews by yayitsanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the way this smells! I usually break it up to make it last for more than one bath, since it seems a little ridiculous to me to spend $6 on one bath. I don't use bath bombs all the time, just as a special treat once in a while, and I always come out of the bath feeling refreshed and moisturized with this one. I also like to keep one in my underwear drawer so my clothes smell nice!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 9:48:00 AM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really enjoy this bath bomb in combination with the Mango bath melt. The light smell of the avo bomb with the stronger mango smell in the melt is awesome! My skin feels great afterwards and very soft.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by DiyaSpade

This was my first bath bomb and launched me into the crazy expensive world of bath bombs. They are $6 each, and I hear you can get 2 uses out of each of them, but I hardly smelled anything when I used the whole thing, so I imagine using half would not be that great. Although this did not have a strong scent, it was light, and made the water turn green (my favorite color :D), and it did help sooth the skin. I will repurchase this for days where I deserve something extra special, because I can't afford to spend $6 on a bomb all the time. I enjoyed the experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by leleigh

I LOVE this bathbomb. I could smell it forever. I like how it isn't too perfumy. It's just a nice clean and fresh smell. Probably my favorite bathbomb so far. Just a warning, it is going to turn your bath water green, but I'm fine with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by jnevaril

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked how it soothed my skin, but honestly, I couldn't smell ANYTHING once it hit the water. That disappointed me, but I'd still buy it again, cuz out of the water, sitting in a basket, it made my bathroom smell GREAT!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 6:20:00 PM More reviews by clamster

Love this!!! I popped this in a cold tub instead of a hot one and it was soo nice! The weather is pretty warm so the fresh scent, the cool green and the cool water was extremely nice. Also I noticed this was just slightly moisturizing, not drying, and the scent lasts in the tub. One of my favorite LUSH bath bombs. Definately a wake-up scent(not too strong) and not a sleepy night time scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2009 3:53:00 PM More reviews by ianastar

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

YUMM!! The Lemongrass in this is amazing. It smells to me like when you open a box of Fruit Loops and stick your nose inside. So fruity and citrusy. I love this one. It is not as moisturizing as it claims to be. But I have found it goes great with a Mango....or even a better combination is with a Flowertub. Somehow the Flowertub and the Avobath enhance each other in a great way. Dont beleive me? Try it for yourself.