LUSH Avobath Bath Ballistic

4.4

on 3/8/2010 1:49:00 PM

I was very excited to try this bath bomb out as it was my first LUSH bath bomb experience. I was really disappointed once it was all said and done! The smell of the bomb before you put it in the tub is great, its really fresh and citrus smelling, but once you plop it in the tub all you get is green bath water. The smell wasn't very strong in the tub and didn't feel any difference in my skin afterwards (except the glitters it leaves on you which is kinda fun). For the price it really is a let down. I think I will stick to the Comforter instead, the bubbles and smell is worth your money. I wouldn't buy the Avobath bomb again. Does anyone know of any bathbombs from LUSH that make bubbles in the tub? Thx

on 2/28/2010 8:41:00 AM

The perfect bomb for spring and summer! It smells super fresh and is amazing for cold baths. The scent really lingers and seems to always put me in a good mood.

on 2/23/2010 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Love this! The citrusy, tart lemon-grass scent is delicious and so far my favourite scent from LUSH. It makes the bath water a pretty green and i find that half the bomb is plenty for a bath - and you can even smell the scent while relaxing in the bath. I find alot of other lush scents seem to disappear once the bomb has hit the water, definetly will be repurchasing!!

on 2/22/2010 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Mmmm this is a repurchase for sure! Avobath is a wonderfully large bomb, with a bright green tint and a super yummy lemongrass/lemon-lime scent. I actually used the whole bomb in my bathtub but you could definitely get away with using just half if you'd like. It's mildly moisturizing but that's fine with me. It doesn't coat my tub in the same way that Butterball does. ALSO I'm sitting here on the couch under a bright light as a write this review and my skin is covered in very light fine sparkle! It's gorgeous!!!!! I will definitely be getting more Avobath when I use up the rest of my LUSH stash! A+!!!

on 12/20/2009 4:16:00 PM

Finally... a bath bomb that has a discernible scent that is actually enjoyable. I thought satsumo santa that was supposedly to be citrusy was barely detectable. The comforter was certainly present in smell but a bit too florally sweet.
The avobomb is citrusy, tart, not too overpowering with fizzle and green tinted bath water. The first Lush product I would actually repurchase.

on 12/17/2009 10:01:00 PM

this bath bomb was just "meh" for me. it wasn't bad, which is why it still gets 3 lippies, but the smell was a little overpowering for me. it kind of just smelled like the entire lush store.. i couldn't really distinguish a scent from it. it did what a bath bomb should...fizzed up and made my bath smell, changed the water color etc.. but i didn't notice any huge difference in my skin texture or anything. i think i'd pick a few other bombs before this one.

(p.s...i got this in the "bath time favorites" gift which consists of 9 bombs in a tin. so maybe that's why mine smelled so overpowering.maybe it just absorbed all the other bomb's scents...when i go to the lush store i'm going to smell these on their own and see if i like it more.)

on 12/2/2009 4:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Mmmh, I love this one.. It is refreshing and relaxing at the same time. The smell really clears your mind. I feel like a new person after a bath with this sweetheart! I am defenetly going to buy this one again sometime, but first I want to try the rest of the bath bombs so I don't miss out on another favourite...

on 10/8/2009 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Avobath is the first LUSH product I've tried so far. Due to all the hype surrounding LUSH products, I was prepared to be disappointed; however, the exact opposite happened. I love everything about Avobath: the scent is refreshing without being overwhelming, my bath water turned a calming green, and my skin felt so soft and moisturized after my soak. In addition to trying other LUSH products, I'll definitely be purchasing Avobath again and again and again.

on 9/3/2009 6:55:00 PM

this is in my top 3 lush products! simply because, 1) it smells beautifully refreshing, which is unusual for a bath product as they're always intent on making you relax. the second reason is the intense moisture! my skin felt unbelievable! you certainly have to try it! you almost dont need a body lotion afterwards!!!

on 7/26/2009 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

was a bit reluctant to try this, but im glad i did, i love citrus, the lemongrass in it is very refreshing, this is a real pick me up after a long day at work!

Popular Bath Treatments