October 30, 2014 | 1058 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Avobath Bath Ballistic

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2009 10:01:00 PM More reviews by shaecode

this bath bomb was just "meh" for me. it wasn't bad, which is why it still gets 3 lippies, but the smell was a little overpowering for me. it kind of just smelled like the entire lush store.. i couldn't really distinguish a scent from it. it did what a bath bomb should...fizzed up and made my bath smell, changed the water color etc.. but i didn't notice any huge difference in my skin texture or anything. i think i'd pick a few other bombs before this one.

(p.s...i got this in the "bath time favorites" gift which consists of 9 bombs in a tin. so maybe that's why mine smelled so overpowering.maybe it just absorbed all the other bomb's scents...when i go to the lush store i'm going to smell these on their own and see if i like it more.)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by flisalisan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Mmmh, I love this one.. It is refreshing and relaxing at the same time. The smell really clears your mind. I feel like a new person after a bath with this sweetheart! I am defenetly going to buy this one again sometime, but first I want to try the rest of the bath bombs so I don't miss out on another favourite...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by swamp_eyes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Avobath is the first LUSH product I've tried so far. Due to all the hype surrounding LUSH products, I was prepared to be disappointed; however, the exact opposite happened. I love everything about Avobath: the scent is refreshing without being overwhelming, my bath water turned a calming green, and my skin felt so soft and moisturized after my soak. In addition to trying other LUSH products, I'll definitely be purchasing Avobath again and again and again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2009 6:55:00 PM More reviews by CocoMinx

this is in my top 3 lush products! simply because, 1) it smells beautifully refreshing, which is unusual for a bath product as they're always intent on making you relax. the second reason is the intense moisture! my skin felt unbelievable! you certainly have to try it! you almost dont need a body lotion afterwards!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 7:46:00 AM More reviews by meowow

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

was a bit reluctant to try this, but im glad i did, i love citrus, the lemongrass in it is very refreshing, this is a real pick me up after a long day at work!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2009 3:10:00 AM More reviews by yayitsanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE the way this smells! I usually break it up to make it last for more than one bath, since it seems a little ridiculous to me to spend $6 on one bath. I don't use bath bombs all the time, just as a special treat once in a while, and I always come out of the bath feeling refreshed and moisturized with this one. I also like to keep one in my underwear drawer so my clothes smell nice!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 9:48:00 AM More reviews by x0kerbear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really enjoy this bath bomb in combination with the Mango bath melt. The light smell of the avo bomb with the stronger mango smell in the melt is awesome! My skin feels great afterwards and very soft.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 2:46:00 PM More reviews by DiyaSpade

This was my first bath bomb and launched me into the crazy expensive world of bath bombs. They are $6 each, and I hear you can get 2 uses out of each of them, but I hardly smelled anything when I used the whole thing, so I imagine using half would not be that great. Although this did not have a strong scent, it was light, and made the water turn green (my favorite color :D), and it did help sooth the skin. I will repurchase this for days where I deserve something extra special, because I can't afford to spend $6 on a bomb all the time. I enjoyed the experience.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2009 5:06:00 PM More reviews by leleigh

I LOVE this bathbomb. I could smell it forever. I like how it isn't too perfumy. It's just a nice clean and fresh smell. Probably my favorite bathbomb so far. Just a warning, it is going to turn your bath water green, but I'm fine with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2009 10:36:00 PM More reviews by jnevaril

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked how it soothed my skin, but honestly, I couldn't smell ANYTHING once it hit the water. That disappointed me, but I'd still buy it again, cuz out of the water, sitting in a basket, it made my bathroom smell GREAT!