November 26, 2014 | 1662 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Apricot Body Scrub

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2004 5:16:00 PM More reviews by chibimaru90

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this is my favorite scrub!!!! it makes my skin soo soft and clean + its only $3.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2004 7:45:00 PM More reviews by IndianAngel22

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Hmm. I don't know what it is about this stuff, but I like it. My skin is Combination/Oily and Acne Prone, and my skin was so much smoother and even toned when I used this. Now I keep getting pimples and dull skin. I've tried at home remedies, Sugar and Honey, and other masks and stuff but I think I really need to go back this and revive my skins appearance!! It's so dull since I stopped using this. I love it. If you complain about it being to harsh, just use a gentler touch. THE END!!!!! :)

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2004 5:44:00 AM More reviews by ambre76

great smell but was just a ordinary showergel, particles didn't make any difference. finally I drop the bottle on the floor and it started to leek from the bottom. definately won't buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2003 1:25:00 PM More reviews by Nickilee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It has a great apricot smell, but the consistency is very watery and I wish it had a little more scrubby particles. I felt it didnt do anything for my skin, will stay with a real Body Scrub instead!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2003 10:54:00 AM More reviews by ii_sss

Very cheap and effective scrub for the body. Gentle enough for all skin types and keeps your skin clean and smooth!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2003 2:31:00 AM More reviews by ColorOfMyWorld

This is.. okay. Isn't the best, but it isn't the worse. The smell is different from the other apricot products. Much more sweet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2003 12:06:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

I can't use the facial apricot scrub, but the body scrub is great! It's a fairly gentle scrub with a nice scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2002 1:17:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is different than the Apricot Scrub listed above. This is made exclusively for the body and is very lightly exfoliating. Great for sensitive skin on the body. It has Jojoba Beads which is a very mild exfoliant, and are not sharp, gritty, or course like most body scrubs. On my feet, this doesn't exfoliate enough, so I need to use a slightly grainier product there. It's gentle enough to be used daily if needed, and smells sooo good and uplifting. A great warm weather body product.