St. Ives Apricot Body Scrub

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/29/2004 5:16:00 PM

this is my favorite scrub!!!! it makes my skin soo soft and clean + its only $3.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hmm. I don't know what it is about this stuff, but I like it. My skin is Combination/Oily and Acne Prone, and my skin was so much smoother and even toned when I used this. Now I keep getting pimples and dull skin. I've tried at home remedies, Sugar and Honey, and other masks and stuff but I think I really need to go back this and revive my skins appearance!! It's so dull since I stopped using this. I love it. If you complain about it being to harsh, just use a gentler touch. THE END!!!!! :)

on 1/26/2004 5:44:00 AM

great smell but was just a ordinary showergel, particles didn't make any difference. finally I drop the bottle on the floor and it started to leek from the bottom. definately won't buy again.

on 7/5/2003 1:25:00 PM

It has a great apricot smell, but the consistency is very watery and I wish it had a little more scrubby particles. I felt it didnt do anything for my skin, will stay with a real Body Scrub instead!

on 7/5/2003 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Very cheap and effective scrub for the body. Gentle enough for all skin types and keeps your skin clean and smooth!

This is.. okay. Isn't the best, but it isn't the worse. The smell is different from the other apricot products. Much more sweet.

on 1/5/2003 12:06:00 AM

I can't use the facial apricot scrub, but the body scrub is great! It's a fairly gentle scrub with a nice scent.

on 11/19/2002 1:17:00 PM

This is different than the Apricot Scrub listed above. This is made exclusively for the body and is very lightly exfoliating. Great for sensitive skin on the body. It has Jojoba Beads which is a very mild exfoliant, and are not sharp, gritty, or course like most body scrubs. On my feet, this doesn't exfoliate enough, so I need to use a slightly grainier product there. It's gentle enough to be used daily if needed, and smells sooo good and uplifting. A great warm weather body product.