December 22, 2014 | 1009 users online

Masks - MD Forte - Skin Rejuvenation Hydra-Masque

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2004 9:56:00 PM More reviews by ylgarrett6

A++ I bought this after reading the great reviews on MUA, and am I ever glad I did!!!! It has got to be the best mask out there. It works on all skin types, moisturizing, exfoliating, plumping fine lines and clearing up zits all at once! It makes a great mask, and when your skin needs some serious SOS, leave it on all night. What you'll see in the morning is a miracle!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2004 7:12:00 PM More reviews by clove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I generally cannot tolerate AHA products. My skin becomes red and irritated on contact. After reading raves on the skin care board, and in P-ville, I decided to give this a try though. It's definitely a good moisturizing and "refining" mask, although the results aren't drastic. It does leave my skin a litte pink for a short time, but not anything approaching the "angry red" hue I try my best to avoid. This mask is a good pick-me-up and leaves skin very soft and smooth. I'm not sure if this would do much for those with tough-as-nails skin though, as the AHA's don't seem to be too potent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2004 7:20:00 PM More reviews by CAlexRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best mask I have ever used. This past winter my ance/oily skin was dry and flakey, this product really balanced out my skin and help cleared the acne a bit. No flakes, brightened my skin (and discoloration from acne) quite a bit, and soft skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2004 10:57:00 PM More reviews by angelabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mask is just okay.......I much prefer Dr. H's mask......MD Forte amd Dr. H's mask both make alot of claims, and they both do deliver, but Dr. H's results are extraordinarily more apparent.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2004 9:47:00 AM More reviews by nm39

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

This product is amazing! I have been using differin and needed something to "cure" my dry patches and this cleared them up. I use it at night and when I wake up, volia, fresh, hydrated, glowing skin. And for the price, you can't beat it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2004 1:06:00 PM More reviews by MakeABook

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got a sample along with another purchase and tried it on a whim. Boy am I glad: it's a perfect hydrating and exfoliating mask for acne-prone skin.From the name, I'd have assumed it was for specifically dry skin, but that's certainly not the case. Feels like normal clay masks, but leaves skin soft and silky, with no irritation. I need only a fraction of the moisturizer I used to because the hydration is so long-lasting. Best of all, a little goes a long way. This has become a staple.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2004 9:55:00 PM More reviews by blushin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great mask for getting that "grimey" feeling off your face. I alternate this mask with an oil absorbing one (paula's choice, the only product of her that I like). The sick yellow color is not so fun to wear around the house, but this works so well it is worth it. Have combo/acne-ish skin and really love MDForte products. Affordable and work.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2004 7:08:00 PM More reviews by bunny207

A wonderful weekly mask!!! The texture is similar to Kiehl's Algae mask- very silky and hydrating. This contains both alpha and beta hydroxy acids. This did tingle a bit, but it wasn't uncomfortable. This leaves my skin so hydrated and glowing. A definate must have!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2004 1:22:00 AM More reviews by JBGreenberg

I have combination skin and, trust me, this masque is one thing I canít live w/o. The smell is similar to Kiehlís Rare-Earth Oatmeal Milk Cleanser. Sometimes I will leave this on overnight and in the morning, when I clean my face, my skin glowing (not oily).This is a definite winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2004 10:15:00 AM More reviews by SensitiveFace

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this masque! Does what it says it does which is rare! It's a gross yellow color, but never stung or caused my any irritation. Leaves my face smooth, clear, and just great looking. This is my HG mask of all time!