September 19, 2014 | 1258 users online

Skincare - Face - Rensa Skincare - Age Defense System

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2013 3:10:00 PM More reviews by JaneWhit99

Ok, I don't know how it took me so long to discover the Age Defense System by Rensa. I truly am in love with all 5 of these products. Initially I followed them on instagram and I won some of their free samples and I purchased after day 2 of trying the kit out. Having never heard of Rensa, I went to their site and after reading the studies on their products, I was convinced and dropped the 200 dollars. I am absolutely obsessed with two of the products in the kit: The Vitamin CE with ferulic serum and the PM Anti Aging Vitamin C Cream. I apply the serum throughout the day because it helps against sun damage and gives your skin antioxidants and I use the PM cream every night before bed. I think these are the two products in the kit that make a big difference. On the box it says both of these increase collagen synthesis by 100% and 8x (I forget which was which) and they increase anti oxidant protection by 800%. I feel like this is accurate because my face just looks tighter and complexion looks a lot better. I have a few sun spots from using baby oil in my youth during the summer and it evening out my complexion a lot.The system also comes with a sunscreen that I really do like, a toner and a cleanser. The cleanser and toner I only use 1 time a day but both are very refreshing. I really love this system and am using it as a staple in my skincare regimine from here on out.

7 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 9:33:00 PM More reviews by JennyWalsh1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very thrilled with my Age Defense System! It came with 5 different products: Revitalizing Cleanser, Vitamin CE with Ferulic Acid, pH balance toner, Anti Aging Vitamin C PM Cream, and a daily moisture wear SPF 20.

The cleanser feels really nice on my face. Truthfully, I don't always use the toner or feel a need to use it but since the studies showed results using the whole system, I do my best!

I absolutely LOVE the anti aging vitamin c cream. I put it on before bed every night. It feels nice and moisturizes my face which giving me a "tighter" appearance. I used the daily wear spf20 when it was warm out but now since its cold, I don't really see a need.

The Vitamin CE with ferulic acid cream definitely is a must. I have seen this stuff sold upwards of 150 a bottle so I felt a little less guilty when I spent 200 for the whole kit. I use the Vita CE with ferulic 2x a day. Immediately in the morning and I use it before I apply the night time vitamin c cream.

I have been on the system for about 2 months and have noticed a difference. I have been getting a lot of compliments on my skin lately and just feel great about my appearance. This is a long term investment as well because I want to preserve my looks more than just enhance them right now!

My goal is to maintain great skin into my 50's. Good luck huh lol.

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No