September 16, 2014 | 1758 users online

Scrubs - Clinique - Exfoliating Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by fuzzysham

This is my HG face scub! Its pretty abrasive but it gets the job done very well. My first tube lasted me about 3 years so I think it IS worth the price.
The other day I realized that I"m having lots of dry skin around my nose and wearing foundation accentuates it a lot. I bought the St. Yves aprico tscrub, which I used to love ( until I fell in love with this scrub) but it did not help me much. At least I only spent $4 on it! I went to the local Clinique counter and picked up the exfoliating scrub. Help my face right away! I can't recommend this more

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by HeatherN1988

Love this! I love all cliniques scrubs. Plus its made in the USA!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2013 11:34:00 PM More reviews by akneil

Love this scrub! HG product for me. It has perfectly sized scrubbing beads and isn't too harsh. It also has a nice tingly cooling sensation on your skin. Not too expensive either, the bottle lasts a long time. I also have acne prone skin and this doesn't break me out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by kaejlarh92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Awesome, awesome scrub. I love scrubs that have lots of little exfoliators in it to really give my face a good clean & this one delivers! It also has a really nice minty cooling effect on the skin which is fanstastic here in the Australian heat. I paid about 38AUD at Duty Free when I flew back to Australia which is about $10 less than at a counter. I have been using this scrub for about 4 months, twice a week now & I'm still on my first tube! Makes it worth every cent. I have a sample size of another scrub I received in a beauty box so I will be using that once I finish this, but I will definitely repurchase when I need to!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used this a few years ago and it actually didn't become a part of my goo hoard (used it all up!) It's very creamy and great for daily use. My skin felt smooth after using this every morning in the shower. Although, not as smooth as using a stronger scrub. It didn't effect my break outs in a negative or positive way. I'd like to get another tube!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2012 10:49:00 PM More reviews by 1CupcakeJunkie

I am soooo glad i found this product. I have very bad acne scarring and large pores around my cheeks. I have been using this for about 3 weeks and I am able to use it just about everyday with no problems. I wash my face morning and night with UltraGlow black soap (wally world $2) and either at night or in the morning I scrub with this. It def smooths out my skin and preps it for my makeup routine. It hasnt started to shrink my pores but it does seem to be helping with the scarring. Nothing drastic so far but i am in love with the way it makes my skin feel.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by melissast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best scrub I've ever tried! It really smooths out my skin and makes it feel soo refreshed but I love that it isnt harsh or abrasive...perfect consistency! I use this 3 times a week at night with no problems (I would only use a harsher scrub once a week due to my sensitive skin). Lasts quite a while (about 7 or 8 months!) but I will repurchase when I do run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2012 5:46:00 AM More reviews by missy811

Best exfoliator ever! I have been using this for 5 years now and every time i try something new, i always return to this. It keeps my skin clear and feels squeaky clean after i use it (every second day). When i run out my skin begins to look terrible. Love this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by sajeani

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Best scrub ever. Skin feels fresh and pure. Saves from breakouts as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2012 4:01:00 PM More reviews by AudreyNgo

This is my review after twice use: "Good choice to replace my being discontinued exfoliating - L'Occitane Red Rice exfoliating powder. Applying Clinique Exfoliating Scrub as applying mint toothpaste on my face. After using, my pore tightens and my skin feel clean. 4 points of Overall Rating." After 6 times use, my review changed as my review of Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel. This Scrub is non-oily but extremely clog pore. It makes my acne worse than the past. I will never ever use and facecare products of Clinique.