Bonne Bell Pink Lemonade Lipsmacker

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 11/27/2005 3:44:00 PM

Wow, this smells just like lemonade. Tastes kinda bad, tho. I'm really into tastey glosses. XD Well, it kind of adds a pink sheen to my lips, and is very cheap. I give it a 4. If you love lemonade, get this.

on 9/30/2005 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The taste is spot on and the color is perfectly natural. It just gives my lips a subtle sheen. I love the texture. I'm never without one.

on 8/26/2005 9:37:00 PM

I think this lip balm is pretty average. It doesn't moisturize too well (although it doesn't dry out my lips), but it does add a hint (and I do mean a hint) of color. But what turned me off was the smell. At first I thought it smelled great! Strawberry lemonade, hooray! But then I realized that it smelled eeeeexactly like a strawberry Starburst. And then all I could think about was that I've somehow smeared strawberry Starburst over my lips. Meh. I think their Dr. Pepper flavor is better, but even that gets to be too candy-esque and cloying. continued >>

on 8/24/2005 6:15:00 PM

This is great... smells exactly like pink lemonade. I love subtle shine it gives and it is so moisturizing! The only reason I took away one rating from it is because of the smell. This might just be a personal preference, but after a while, since the smell is so strong on your lips, I sort of get a headache from that sour lemony smell. Otherwise, this is a great LipSmacker!

on 6/14/2005 10:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

this smells so nice! yum! just like lemonade. i use this before i go to bed, and in the morning i have super soft lips :D would definately repurchase!

on 3/12/2005 1:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

At first, I was a little disappointed because it smelled more like lemons than lemonade. But then I got used to it and it didn't smell as strongly of lemons anymore. Now I think it smells pretty good. It lasts a long time and I like how it gives a subtle shine. A lot of lipglosses make your lips look greasy but this makes your lips look very nice in my opinion. Plus it is cheap.

on 1/2/2005 3:54:00 PM

This started as a realistic pink lemonade smell, then after a while (not very long.. 3 weeks) it started to smell weird, like rancid lemons. I cant really discribe the smell, but it was awful. A surprising bad find in the usually good Smackers collection.

on 10/30/2004 5:57:00 PM

This is a fun, refreshing lip smacker. Smells just like pink lemonade, and like most of the Bonne Bell stuff is very moisturizing. A winner.

on 6/26/2004 12:20:00 AM

This is my first ever lip smacker. I live in Singapore, bonne bell doesn't retail here so i have to get mine from auctions. Its quite good, smelt nice and was very moisturising.

on 6/25/2004 2:53:00 AM

A classic..........the tube on the outside is bright yellow with pink writing. The actual stick is a pink-peach color. The smell could not be anymore realistic. also VERY refreshing!!!!!!

Popular Lip Glosses