July 31, 2014 | 1064 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Pink Lemonade Lipsmacker

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2006 12:38:00 PM More reviews by vanillasugardream

This one is a bit better than the Dr. Pepper IMO. It is more moisturizing and less waxy. It smells as its name implies, and is even the color of pink grapefruit. It isnt a miracle product but it isnt horrible, either. And for the price, I cant really complain all day long. This one would be good for use under a lipstick, as it isnt greasy or shiny, but it is still smooth and would make lipstick look more vibrant if it is a matte formula.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2005 3:44:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow, this smells just like lemonade. Tastes kinda bad, tho. I'm really into tastey glosses. XD Well, it kind of adds a pink sheen to my lips, and is very cheap. I give it a 4. If you love lemonade, get this.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2005 5:04:00 PM More reviews by laurenhockey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The taste is spot on and the color is perfectly natural. It just gives my lips a subtle sheen. I love the texture. I'm never without one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2005 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Angel_Ling

I think this lip balm is pretty average. It doesn't moisturize too well (although it doesn't dry out my lips), but it does add a hint (and I do mean a hint) of color. But what turned me off was the smell. At first I thought it smelled great! Strawberry lemonade, hooray! But then I realized that it smelled eeeeexactly like a strawberry Starburst. And then all I could think about was that I've somehow smeared strawberry Starburst over my lips. Meh. I think their Dr. Pepper flavor is better, but even that gets to be too candy-esque and cloying. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2005 6:15:00 PM More reviews by threekit

This is great... smells exactly like pink lemonade. I love subtle shine it gives and it is so moisturizing! The only reason I took away one rating from it is because of the smell. This might just be a personal preference, but after a while, since the smell is so strong on your lips, I sort of get a headache from that sour lemony smell. Otherwise, this is a great LipSmacker!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2005 10:45:00 PM More reviews by sheriot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this smells so nice! yum! just like lemonade. i use this before i go to bed, and in the morning i have super soft lips :D would definately repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2005 1:48:00 PM More reviews by cheral

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

At first, I was a little disappointed because it smelled more like lemons than lemonade. But then I got used to it and it didn't smell as strongly of lemons anymore. Now I think it smells pretty good. It lasts a long time and I like how it gives a subtle shine. A lot of lipglosses make your lips look greasy but this makes your lips look very nice in my opinion. Plus it is cheap.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2005 3:54:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This started as a realistic pink lemonade smell, then after a while (not very long.. 3 weeks) it started to smell weird, like rancid lemons. I cant really discribe the smell, but it was awful. A surprising bad find in the usually good Smackers collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2004 5:57:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

This is a fun, refreshing lip smacker. Smells just like pink lemonade, and like most of the Bonne Bell stuff is very moisturizing. A winner.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2004 12:20:00 AM More reviews by rae1001

This is my first ever lip smacker. I live in Singapore, bonne bell doesn't retail here so i have to get mine from auctions. Its quite good, smelt nice and was very moisturising.