Chanel Allure for women

This smells a lot like plastic to me. Leaves and plastic.

on 9/29/2011 10:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This is an overpoweringly sweet scent. Too average, no depth. Very ordinary.

I'm reviewing the EDT version. I have to agree with the warm/sensual descriptions. Very lovely fragrance. I can't stop smelling myself when I'm wearing it! Hands down one of the best Chanel perfumes!

I tried the EDP, and that also smells yummy! It did start off a little strong, but it truly settles so beautifully.

Allure isn't a girly, fruity scent. It's not an old lady perfume either. To me, this smells grown and sexy! I've had everything from Loves Baby Soft to VS Supermodel, and this stands out as one of the most, if not the most, hypnotic fragrances.

on 9/20/2011 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Unfortunatly, Allure doesn't do it for me. I love the packaging, I love the attitude, I also love the base nots and became good friend with the floral part, but the fresh-fruity lemon start is just. not. for. me. On my skin this part comes out quite squeezy, sporty and simple, and after a few tries I realize that there is no hope for a soon change.
The scent is too expensive for waiting an hour before even getting along with what you wear, so I decided to give it away.

on 8/15/2011 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got the EDT, more lighter and wearable than the EDP! Both are fabulous but i love the EDT, smells like heaven, sophisticated, feminine and sexy! U never go wrong with chanel!!! Opens a bit sharp, the comes with a very flowery smell well balanced! Perfect for a cocktail, day party or a date with my amore! Will buy it again!!!

I'm not a fan of the older 'classic' Chanel fragrances but I adore Allure! I love the soft floral and Amber notes and the scent just continues to evolve throughout the day. A very sexy and nicely understated perfume!

on 8/2/2011 4:54:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I had great hopes for Allure EDP and was all prepared to fork out the money after reading the great reviews... So when I headed out to Macy's this morning, I had planned on loving it much more than my Coco Mademoiselle and Chance. I spritzed myself, and nothing magical happened. It started out a flower blast w/ a slightly, rounded vanilla scent then faded throughout the day into a sharp floral. It smells like something else, but I can't put my finger on it. Oh well. No love here... :-(

on 7/20/2011 11:17:00 PM

I'm a Chanel EDT/EDP fan so I've used No.5, Coco, CM but I always go back to Allure. My husband likes it very much, especially the fact that it's not overpowering and the scent is very feminine and sexy. I'd personally go with whatever my hubby likes.

on 7/7/2011 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

LOve iT! not overpowering, just sophisticated and sweet! love love love

on 6/12/2011 8:57:00 PM

A girl at work used to wear this fragrance all the time and she got so many compliments from the guys. I managed to own this when moving house and a housemate must have left it behind. Anyway its definitely a fragrance to wear when you want to impress someone. I know it sounds strange, but if I have interviews or presentations this is my go to fragrance. Its definitely a "work" perfume. Very mature and nice when you want to be sexy yet sophisticated

Popular Fragrances