Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

3.8

Active Ingredient: 2% Salicylic Acid Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicyric Acid, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxythyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Dipropylene Glycol.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a great BB cream for light to medium coverage, I recommend it if you're just starting out with makeup or want something less heavy than foundation, for example to wear to school. I also have the Dream Fresh BB cream in the pink and white packaging and I love that, but I love this one a thousand times better because of the matte look. I have an oily t-zone and this definitely helps without looking dry. I have pimples and I can cover them as much or as little as I like, depending on how much I build it up. I've actually found that this clears me up! Well that may be stretching it but it definitely doesn't break me out. The color blends in perfectly with your natural skin tone, I don't even put this all over my face, just over my blemishes and rub it in with my fingers and then its blended perfectly and I just look like I have a lot clearer skin. It also lasts a really long time which is great, plus it's cheap. I love this BB cream, I use it nearly everyday and I can't really find fault with it! Definitely get it if you want light coverage or are just starting out with makeup and don't want to go straight to foundation, or you just want something to quickly cover your blemishes.

I actually think this be cream is nice. I like the coverage the light medium shade looks great on my tone and this is very buildable. This does contain salicylic acid (and you can actually smell it too) it will not have spf because the fda will not allow the combination of the two. I'm having a hard time believing this broke anybody out because if not salicylic acid wouldn't be in almost everything for acne. this lasts me all day it wears beautifully and it looks like a foundation but very natural as well. I don't get oily wearing this and it doesn't separate on my skin like other BBs do and it does not oxidize either this never looks cakey or patchy unless I have very dry crust skin that needs to be exfoliated and moisturized properly which is the main culprit of any foundation looking patchy and cakey. As for the spf I just dust spf powder and I'm good to go!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this after seeing so many YouTubers raving about it. I wanted to try something so on lazy days when I didn't want full face makeup on, I could throw on some bb cream after moisturizing. While this does help with lightweight coverage and is gentle on my sensitive skin, I'm not satisfied with the color selection. I bought the light to medium as the next color up would have made me look a dark orange because of my undertones. In my house lighting the light to medium looks great! It looked like my natural skin color and no makeup at all, then I went in the sun and it almost gave a powdery look in some areas. The tint has a white chalk look to it that shows up in natural sunlight. Like I said, in my house lighting it blends perfectly with my skin I thought I'd never use foundation again. I do like it though, maybe I'll try the darker one next time and see if that helps?

This was my first bb cream and didn't worked for me. Cost me break outs and it was way too orange for my fair skintone.

I hate this stuff. I have occasional breakouts, and I will wear this in the trouble areas during that time. I am not sure why I kept it since it has never worked for me. It kind of cakes around blemishes and doesn't blur imperfections, fill pores, or do anything helpful.

I was looking for a BB cream to try and give myself an easier make up routine before work, and decided to try this one after reading reviews before going for a more expensive one.
I've found, like other people, that although this looks fantastic when it goes on, it doesn't stay well on oily skin (I have an oily t-zone and it gets very patchy here after only a few hours).

I'm very pale, and when I first opened this I was worried that it looked slightly orange but it looks SO natural on my skin. This makes my skin look smoother and clearer than the foundation I was using, but I think that is in part because it is very thick, thicker than I would have expected.
Another thing I didn't like, it looks very shiny on my face, I couldn't wear this without a good amount of powder. I do think though it would be great for a summery beach look, as it gives you a kind of dewy look?

So, 4 lippies because this looks great on pale skin if you're only going out for a few hours and the price is great BUT has to be worn with powder and does get patchy quickly.

Skin: Other, Medium, Warm

I didn't like this BB cream. I didn't have a problem with it breaking me out too bad. But the coverage was sheer and if built up just looks like a mess. The texture wasn't smooth but slightly gritty. This was supposed to control oil but I didn't see it doing that. It didn't last all day for me. The color selection was small, I wore a medium/deep and I'm a NC30. The color was OK, I could see it working for a lot of people because its so sheer. But when applied to the face, it had a slightly grey cast.

I'm very, very impressed! Thought BB creams were just glorified tinted moisturizers but this stuff rules. I've got pretty oily skin, I break out easily and my pores clog like crazy. Still have some post acne scars on my cheeks, no fun. Input this over my Eucerin spf and it evens out my skin tone, makes my skin glow in the best way possible and doesn't break me out (miracle!) I'm reaching for it all the time now, instead of my more expensive foundations. Win!

Best bb cream I have ever used! Has very good coverage and the colour blends nice to my skin tone. I've just finished this up in a recent project pan so I won't repurchase as I would like to dabble a little more with Bb creams. I can imagine I will repurchase in the future though.

My favourite bb cream ever!! İt blends very well, evens out my skintone, looks matt but glowy. İt is just perfect.