Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream

3.9

Active Ingredient: 2% Salicylic Acid Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Glycerin, Diisostearyl Malate, Kaolin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Salicyric Acid, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxythyl Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Acrylates Copolymer, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Peg-9, Dipropylene Glycol.

bought this because I've heard great things about it but am a bit disappointed as it's quite orange. whether that's because I am so pale and my ginger hair makes it look more orange but I wouldn't buy this again.

on 1/30/2015 2:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Overall very happy with this product; great coverage, treats acne, and for the most part does its job well. As someone with more sensitive/oily skin this was a great find and for a BB Cream the price is not that bad.

on 1/29/2015 4:31:00 PM

ORANGE is all I can say. No human is this shade.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

You lucky ladies (and gentlemen), be glad that Maybelline has come out with a large and varied array of skin colours for this BB cream! You can choose between either Icelandic OR West African! Yep! Either very pale or very dark!
Wow!! The diversity! It also has no properties of a real BB cream or even a tinted moisturizer!

(FYI, I'm NC15 with beige undertones).

on 1/24/2015 2:39:00 AM

Ah-MAZING. I work (serving) shifts on the weekend, usually doubles which means a 12-hour day. My bareminerals foundation would slide off/get oily and cause blocked pores..decided to try this and it's holy grail material! Doesn't break me out - in fact heals blemishes, build able coverage, doesn't oxidize. LOVE.

on 1/23/2015 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is the best bb cream that I've used so far. In my opinion, this is somewhat of a light foundation. It really evens out my skin tone and does actually cover some spots. It matches my complexion well and gives me an almost no makeup appearanc . It hasn't broken me out, and hopefully it remains that way. I would definitely repurchase.

on 1/22/2015 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I liked that this product had decent coverage and didn't break me out, but sadly the colours are very limited. If you're pale with yellow undertones, forget about this product. The lightest shade was terribly pink on me, and I threw mine out after one use.

on 1/22/2015 10:28:00 PM

My favorite foundation! Feels very light, not cakey at all. The coverage is better than I thought it would be. I love this product because it covers flaws and not my freckles. I do use a powder over this because of my somewhat oily skin. But overall, great foundation and great price!

on 1/21/2015 4:08:00 PM

The packaging is so cute, convenient to carry or throw in your purse, it's really good. I prefer better than my foundation, I have oily skin, a lil bit of acne and acne scars. 2 thin layers does the job and doesn't feel cakey at all!!! I love it and I prefer it over my tarte foundation. Love love love!

on 1/15/2015 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

A good little tinted-moisturizer-thingy. It covers better than I thought it would, but I still need concealer in some areas & over some blemishes. The packaging is very convenient, and the price is spot on if you can get a color that works for you.

I think it's darker than you'd think it would be, so i would get a lighter shade than you think you're going to be. I got med/dark because Im quite tan but it is really red on me. I suspect the Medium would be very Orange, so I would probably pick up the Light/Med next time - that is how much the colors are off. It also seems to darken over time with my oily skin. I don't know if dryer skin would have this problem.

That said, it's a good, light weight, skin tone evener, and doesn't cause additional breakouts. It works really well with the Dream Powder, but I'd also get lighter than what you'd think you would be in that powder, too! EWG lists this with a rating of 2, so that is a nice consolation for the other shortcomings. I would still repurchase this.