Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain

4.1

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene,Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Bis-Behenyl / Isostearyl / Phytosteryl DimerDilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Squalane, Polyethylene, Caprylic / CapricTriglyceride, Triisostearin, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina),Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate,Polyamide-3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Flavor (Aroma), Sorbic Acid, PropyleneCarbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol,Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide. +/-May Contain: Mica(CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499),Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6Lake (CI 15985), Blue1 Lake (CI 42090), Orange 5 (CI 45370).

on 5/17/2014 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in Honey Love, and like how it looks when first applied. It's a really nice MLBB color on me. Unfortunately, before long, I'm left with a bright pink stain on my lips. Not flattering and not what I expected.

on 5/15/2014 9:49:00 AM

I love these I have all the colors and love them all then are my hg

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this product in the shades Candied Coral and Cranberry Crush ($2.99 each) at my local Walgreens when they were first released, and I LOVE them! These balm stains are highly pigmented, long-wearing, and are of great quality!! I wouldn’t say they are very moisturizing, but they are not drying on the lips either. They last a few hours (longer than a regular lipstick) and do have a “staining” effect that lasts throughout the day. They fade evenly- no patchiness!!
The two shades I own are pretty true to the color of the packaging. The shades are opaque and you can easily build them up to be darker/bolder; they have a subtle shine on the lips, but no shimmer. They do have a noticeable fruity scent, but I don’t find it offensive. I like these more than the Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm stains, and these are only about 1/3 of the price! I highly recommend picking up some of these- great shade selection!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Since I needed long-wearing lip products for my school days, I tried this on a whim and got Terra Crave. The color is very pigmented and it goes on moisturizing. The color does not match the packaging at all--instead, it is brighter. I find that throughout the day, this made my lips peel and the color came off in flakes. I truly do recommend putting a balm under and over this. Also, the color seems to get more vibrant and brighter as the wear time increases. Other than that, it truly is a stain--I find it extremely hard to get ALL the product off. I took off a lippie because it made my lips peel.

on 4/29/2014 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have a few different colors, but I wear Rock N Rouge the most. They are really affordable for a balm stain, and some colors last even longer on my lips than the more expensive ones from Revlon. They go on smoothly, and the color is really pigmented. They are a little drying, but they go on nicely over a light lip balm. My only major issue with these is that the color of the packaging is not the same as the color once it is one your lips.

on 4/17/2014 10:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Good highly pigmented product, a little drying but that can be corrected with chapstick or lip gloss.

I got terra crave, honey love, and cranberry crush. And let me tell you. This is all I ever reach for anymore. They're pigmented. They last. They add shine and then fade to a beautiful stain. My everyday work color is terra crave and if I want to amp it up just a tad I go for cranberry crush. I am a lip junkie and these are by far the best. They're cheap too! So it won't hurt to misplace them. 1 mac lipstick or 5 of these glorious things? 5 please!

I own this but in the color Tropical Frenzy its nice creamy and pigmented! and has a nice smell to it! xoxoxoxoid buy again

on 3/28/2014 3:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Oh, I was so excited to find these. I wanted to love them, because I love my Revlon Balm Stains so much but they're 9 bucks apiece. I ventured out to Walgreen's and got lucky.

I bought Honey Love and Rock N Rouge. These are decently pigmented and glide on smoothly. Rock N Rouge in particular is a pretty color; Honey Love is fine but nothing special like MLBB on me.

I can't tell you how long they last because the SCENT definitely lasts. It's a sickly sweet fruity smell and it's persistent and I couldn't stand it. If this were the only alternative to the (in my opinion) overpriced Revlon Balm Stains, that would be one thing. But now Wet N Wild and NYC make versions of the same thing.

Sorry I can't give more information but I had to get the smell off my face. It's nothing I'll hold against Jordana, because the price was so awesome and because I got a terrific Jordana red lip liner during the same trip.

on 3/22/2014 5:00:00 PM

I did not like all the colors, but I loved it's coral shade and honey shade. I just loveeeeeeeeeee its honey. Also it is very difficult to find right coral shade and I think jordana balm stain - candied coral is just the right coral shade. I love its quality and pigmentation and yeah also the price!!!