Jordana Twist & Shine Moisturizing Balm Stain

4.1

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene,Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Bis-Behenyl / Isostearyl / Phytosteryl DimerDilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Squalane, Polyethylene, Caprylic / CapricTriglyceride, Triisostearin, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina),Trimethylolpropane Triethylhexanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate,Polyamide-3, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Flavor (Aroma), Sorbic Acid, PropyleneCarbonate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol,Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide. +/-May Contain: Mica(CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499),Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 21 (CI 45380), Red 27 (CI 45410), Red 28Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6Lake (CI 15985), Blue1 Lake (CI 42090), Orange 5 (CI 45370).

on 5/17/2014 6:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I bought the one in Terra Crave a few days ago, my very first venture into the newer chubby crayon formats for lipsticks out there. While I loved the color going on, for some reason my lips really turn a strange brighter pink after it's been on for more than a few minutes when using this, which does NOT go with my warmer complexion. But I've had other things do the same thing on my lips so it must be my body chemistry, and the fact that my lips are pretty pigmented anyway. It's also a bit too drying on my lips, and I had a hard time getting past the somewhat plasticky, sweet smell, which lingers IMO. However, I'm really sensitive to fragrances of certain types anyway. I really wanted to like this as it looked like the right color and the price couldn't be beat either at less than $4. Alas, I had to toss it after giving it a few tries:(

on 5/17/2014 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in Honey Love, and like how it looks when first applied. It's a really nice MLBB color on me. Unfortunately, before long, I'm left with a bright pink stain on my lips. Not flattering and not what I expected.

on 5/15/2014 9:49:00 AM

I love these I have all the colors and love them all then are my hg

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I purchased this product in the shades Candied Coral and Cranberry Crush ($2.99 each) at my local Walgreens when they were first released, and I LOVE them! These balm stains are highly pigmented, long-wearing, and are of great quality!! I wouldn’t say they are very moisturizing, but they are not drying on the lips either. They last a few hours (longer than a regular lipstick) and do have a “staining” effect that lasts throughout the day. They fade evenly- no patchiness!!
The two shades I own are pretty true to the color of the packaging. The shades are opaque and you can easily build them up to be darker/bolder; they have a subtle shine on the lips, but no shimmer. They do have a noticeable fruity scent, but I don’t find it offensive. I like these more than the Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable Balm stains, and these are only about 1/3 of the price! I highly recommend picking up some of these- great shade selection!!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Since I needed long-wearing lip products for my school days, I tried this on a whim and got Terra Crave. The color is very pigmented and it goes on moisturizing. The color does not match the packaging at all--instead, it is brighter. I find that throughout the day, this made my lips peel and the color came off in flakes. I truly do recommend putting a balm under and over this. Also, the color seems to get more vibrant and brighter as the wear time increases. Other than that, it truly is a stain--I find it extremely hard to get ALL the product off. I took off a lippie because it made my lips peel.

on 4/29/2014 7:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I have a few different colors, but I wear Rock N Rouge the most. They are really affordable for a balm stain, and some colors last even longer on my lips than the more expensive ones from Revlon. They go on smoothly, and the color is really pigmented. They are a little drying, but they go on nicely over a light lip balm. My only major issue with these is that the color of the packaging is not the same as the color once it is one your lips.

on 4/17/2014 10:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Good highly pigmented product, a little drying but that can be corrected with chapstick or lip gloss.

I got terra crave, honey love, and cranberry crush. And let me tell you. This is all I ever reach for anymore. They're pigmented. They last. They add shine and then fade to a beautiful stain. My everyday work color is terra crave and if I want to amp it up just a tad I go for cranberry crush. I am a lip junkie and these are by far the best. They're cheap too! So it won't hurt to misplace them. 1 mac lipstick or 5 of these glorious things? 5 please!

I own this but in the color Tropical Frenzy its nice creamy and pigmented! and has a nice smell to it! xoxoxoxoid buy again

on 3/28/2014 3:23:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

Oh, I was so excited to find these. I wanted to love them, because I love my Revlon Balm Stains so much but they're 9 bucks apiece. I ventured out to Walgreen's and got lucky.

I bought Honey Love and Rock N Rouge. These are decently pigmented and glide on smoothly. Rock N Rouge in particular is a pretty color; Honey Love is fine but nothing special like MLBB on me.

I can't tell you how long they last because the SCENT definitely lasts. It's a sickly sweet fruity smell and it's persistent and I couldn't stand it. If this were the only alternative to the (in my opinion) overpriced Revlon Balm Stains, that would be one thing. But now Wet N Wild and NYC make versions of the same thing.

Sorry I can't give more information but I had to get the smell off my face. It's nothing I'll hold against Jordana, because the price was so awesome and because I got a terrific Jordana red lip liner during the same trip.