September 2, 2014 | 1850 users online

Mascara - Guerlain - Maxi Lash Mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by annachristina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great. $30 of greatness. My lashes look long, thick and natural.

There is a rose smell, but the formula dries quickly and isn't too gloopy, dry, or thick. It leaves my lashes soft without clumping or flaking and doesn't give me raccoon eyes. Everyone compliments me on them including my esthetician who applies false lashes as a service and is a drag queen in his spare time.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by filmgirl79

HG!!!!!!!!!! I just repurchased my second tube and wanted to cry because of the price. Honestly, nothing else compares. I have straight thin lashes that are nearly invisible without mascara. This lengthens, thickens, holds a curl and leaves the most beautiful glossy look. This stuff is like magic! I don't find it clumps on me at all, and I much prefer it to past faves like Benefit BadGal and Diorshow. The tube itself is gorgeous, but I wouldn't mind less appealing packaging for a better price.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2013 6:37:00 AM More reviews by mia000

Guerlain products are undoubtably beautiful- and the Guerlain Maxi Lash is definitely gorgeous. I really wanted to like this product especially after the Guerlain girl was so enthusiastic about it. However, I found the mascara overly perfumed and clumpy. The formula is quite thick and makes my lashes look very unnatural. Also, the product does not seem to get distributed evenly on the brush. The tip of the brush has far too much product while the middle does not get coated with much at all no matter how hard I try. I went back to Guerlain to get it exchanged but was told this is normal. The only redeeming quality is that the formula holds the curl of my lashes quite well. But aside from that, I would not recommend this product at all. Such a shame as the mascara looked lovely on my dresser- much nicer packaging than the Benefit mascara I was using previously.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 10:47:00 PM More reviews by Hanae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I recently bought Guerlain maxi lash mascara in Violet #02 at Neiman Marcus. The shade is absolutely gorgeous and it looks very stylish and expensive. Needless to mention, it looks unusual too. Definitely, something worth trying in addition to an every day black mascara. Guerlain maxi lash smells FABULOUS - I can compare the smell only to a very expensive perfume.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by LUVrascal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My lashes are straight, light brown with blond tips, long, with about average thickness. Typically I wear volumizing formulas that offer a dramatic, false lash look and can hold hold a curl all day long (my favorites are Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill and Chanel Le Volume). I've tried two other Guerlain mascaras and they didn't work for me but I love this one. Standing a couple feet away from my mirror I can see my lashes clearly, which is pretty amazing. It doesn't make my lashes look heavy or clumped together or overdone, just very lush and full and dramatic. Exactly what I want. Nice separation with some added length and they feel soft to the touch. No flaking (which is a huge deal breaker for me) and no smudging or transferring. I rarely wear mascara on my bottom lashes because they're long and graze my under eye skin and often leave marks/smudges/etc. so I can't comment on how it performs there. But by the end of the day my upper lashes still look great with only a little bit of wilting as far as a curl goes. I have it in No.1 Noir and the pigmentation is very rich and deep.

The formula doesn't feel too wet or too thick, and it builds up easily without drying too fast. I do two thick layers and that's perfect for me. The wand has short, soft bristles which I always prefer over the rubber kind because I find it clumps less. Nice scent, pretty gold tube. Washes off with minimal effort. Other than the curl fading after a few hours I have no complaints. Great mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:17:00 PM More reviews by Senikxy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is very black..buildable..keeps a curls..really grabs lashes...soft lashes. Gorgeous smell to it.
Lovely packaging.
Nice shorter wand compared to most mascaras so really easy to use. If used softly on first coat it will seperate every lash. Then layer away :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by piquitofry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Received this as a sample ---so amazing!
Pros: Luxurious, curls my lashes in a very natural way, separates each lash," noir" is soo dark!
Cons: ? none!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by Theycallmekathy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Compared to Dior , Dior is still better & worth the money ! I like how this gives volume but I love Dior more because it gives more drama plus I don't need to curl my lashes & they just curls to perfection. The packaging on this mascara is a bit short for my liking. I wouldn't repurchase it , going back for Dior ! X

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

sadly this was another down the drain mascara choice. very clumpy. i give it 2 stars for being very black and it had a nice perfumed scent to it (i have a super sensitive nose and can smell all the chemicals wafting off every mascara). my lashes are thicker yes, but clumpy thicker and the formula is dry. not worth the money. beautiful packaging though!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 7:38:00 AM More reviews by Morikumo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am in love with this mascara.

Won it in a bet with a bestie. So lucky I did-- it's MAGNIFICENT. I love it. My eyes look like a starlet's every day. It's great, and it's not flaky...it feels expensive. Looked up the price and not too surprised...you pay for quality. amazing product.