September 2, 2014 | 1102 users online

Moisturizers - Aveeno - Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 7/13/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by lovelyreb

Although it worked, so to say, it left my face very sticky and not "clean feeling".

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Chelseaaaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No idea what everyone is talking about! Don't know what it is but this moisturizer instantly breaks me out, odd because the cleanser really clears my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2013 9:56:00 AM More reviews by kellich

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I live in south Florida (hot & humid) and my face is combination, acne-prone, and sensitive. Before trying this product in conjunction with the aveeno clear complexion cream cleanser, I was using a wash from my dermatologist that had a low percentage of salicylic & glycolic acids with an "ultra light moisturizer." I was unhappy so I bought the cream cleanser and moisturizer at the same time (check out my review for the cleanser if interested).
I am very happy with this moisturizer. It manages my oily spots and moisturizes my dry spots. I have used it for 2 weeks now and my skin has cleared up. I also see an improvement in the overall tone/coloring of my face. The smell is pleasant and the lotion rubs in well. I like that it contains a small percentage of salicylic acid because I feel that I'm getting extra acne fighting power (usually only cleansers have acne medicines in them). I have noticed that my lips are constantly chapped, which is a common side effect of the acid, but that is the reason it lost 1 overall lippy. My makeup goes on well over it. I don't get oily during the day. I really am pleased with this product and can confidently recommend it for someone in my similar situation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by sreyes21

Out of all the moisturizers I have tried in the past decade, this has got to be my favorite. I have combination/oily skin and this moisturizer really helps control the oils yet moisturizes. It also absorbs into the skin really quickly. I have noticed that with this moisturizer, my face makeup stays on better. So glad I tried this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by eh9879a

I'm not usually a moisturizer fan, but in the winters my combination skin dries out enough that I need something to keep flakes away without making me have breakouts or get shiny. Now, I love this stuff so much that I use it even during the summer. For combination skin (I can range from dry and scaly in some areas to oily in the t-zone area), this moisturizer is perfect. It's light enough that i usually mix it in with my foundation to make my own BB cream. The packaging is also great because you can lock the top without having to waste a pump (I travel often). I've been using this product for about a year now, throughout many seasons, and it definitely has not caused any breakouts.

I have to say, I like trying new products out and usually won't buy the same product twice, but this might be one of those products!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 9:22:00 PM More reviews by kitha23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best moisturizer i've ever used... It's a bit expensive but worth buying... I don't like the one with spf, just not for me... But this one just give that moisture that my dry skin needs yet it keep my face matte... It also perfect under makeup... I'm gonna stick to it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by POPOK1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Although this stuff is kind of expensive, you only need one pump for your whole face and the bottle lasts FOREVER, it does exactly what it says and doesn't leave your skin oily or irritated. It really makes my skin feel refreshed. I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 7:40:00 AM More reviews by EndlessTimeless

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Best moisturizer I had ever tried! I'm acne prone/oily and it's perfect for it! Almost like a primer.. But the price is high for the little bottle.. Even though I'll for sure buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by theanonymousse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the only moisturizer that I use on my face. My face gets oily rather quickly after washing and for years I tried to find a suitable face moisturizer. Either the lotion would be too sticky or would make my face oily. I have been using this product for years now and it does an excellent job. It goes on smoothly and dries completely matte without over-drying my face like many moisturizers do immediately after applying it. Even hours after application my face is still relatively matte.

**Careful though: I bought this in SPF 15 and solely used it on my face. After years of using it my face has always been lighter than the rest of my body even though I do wear shortsleeves and shorts and apply sunscreen. Odd.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/20/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Enciso2468

It feels really good on my face, but I started getting acne! Even where I never had acne before. At first the smell is overwhelming, but then you get use to it and it smells pretty good. Not buying it again, it's hard for me to get rid of my acne. It was pretty expensive too.