September 1, 2014 | 1562 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Madisonnyoka

This product doesn't actually claim to be a primer, like many people said below. But, it works great as a primer for me. It creates a smooth canvas for my foundation, and I've noticed a difference in the staying power of my face makeup. The product is hard to describe, but it's a silicone-type consistency and it glides on so smoothly. Also as a side note, the packaging is so cute! That's irrelevant though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by RieRie29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was overall a good product. I don't have very large pores, but I wanted a primer and something that would just leave a smooth polished base, and this did the trick! You don't need that much, and the texture is hard to describe, but very smooth and a little slippery. The only downfall is that its hard to stretch my eyes smooth when putting on eyeliner after using this because my hand slips! But I like this product as a primer for special events, not really daily use.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by whimsicalcreature

This product was a joke right?
It did nothing except break me out, I was literally expecting some sort of HG drugstore primer and all I got was a 10$ bad acne breakout. (Pimples in places I haven't had since I was 12! forehand, chin, etc)
I'm happy if it works for you, but it literally make my skin kill itself.
Those pimples didn't go away for a while either.

I don't recommend this to anyone with acne/oily skin.

The packaging is the only appealing thing about it.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2014 5:16:00 AM More reviews by Behemath

I've read in many of the other reviews for this product that it is very oily and greasy feeling, and this is the reason that my sister gave it to me, because she felt that it was too greasy and slimey feeling on her already oily skin. However, my skin is quite dry in places so really this is not a problem for me. It sometimes does feel a little slimey around my nose where the skin is more oily, and I sometimes find myself having to dab my skin with a tissue (DIY blotting paper, haha) but then again, i do work in a restaurant all day where the climate is very hot and sweaty. I went from using Benefit's Porefessional to using this Maybelline pore eraser and really there is no comparison, however for the cheap price, it is ok. I am neither impressed nor unimpressed by this product, it will do at the moment but when I run out of it I will probably go back to using Benefit's Porefessional. I hope my review is helpful :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2014 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Rubytaylorx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everyone compared this to Benefit Porefessional (which I have) so I decided to try BabySkin as it's a cheaper option for when the porefessional runs out. I was really disappointed because my pores were just as visible and it made my skin feel and look oily. Really bad under foundation as it flaked off as I was applying it. If you want a good pore erasing product it is definitely worth spending a little more and getting something like the porefessional instead.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by saml8080

I bought this product because I loved baby lips and wondered what this product did. It says no where on the package that this is a primer. However, after watching multiple beauty gurus use it as a primer, I decided to try it as a primer.

This product makes my skin break out. I am usually free of acne completely. At first, when I used it only on my pores and not as a primer, I would only see a few zits. But after using this as a primer, my whole face broke out.

Aside from the fact that this product makes my face break out. It is a relatively good primer that does blur the look of imperfections on your skin. At first, it appears to reduce the shine on your face. Soon enough though, it makes your skin extremely shiny.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/26/2014 4:56:00 AM More reviews by daisyylovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

leaves my face smooth.....love it ♥

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2014 7:01:00 PM More reviews by itiselizabeth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Green

THIS IS NOT A PRIMER!!!!!! It does not claim to be one at all! Read the packaging!! It is a pore eraser, which means you only apply it in the areas where your pores are visible. That's it. I used it as a primer as well until someone brought it to my attention that this is not a primer. I didn't believe them until I read the packaging. Well, it was sort of a relief for me because this literally makes my makeup slide right off my face when I used it as a primer (which it isn't). I was also a complete grease ball. When I finally started using it properly, I applied it to my cheeks near my nose, which is a super oily place on me anyways. This product just didn't work out for me. My skin is too oily for it, but it's probably much better for dry skin people. It did blur my pores and it had a matte finish when first applied which I liked. It also made my skin baby soft. Just make sure you use it as a PORE ERASER and not a primer.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2014 5:56:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great drugstore primer. I ran out of my Benefit POREfessional and decided to pick this up since my younger sister really likes it.

The product comes out clear as it is silicone based. I need about the size of a pea to cover my face. At first I was concerned because when I started to rub the product in, the product started to ball up on my skin. However, as I kept rubbing it in, the balls of product went away and I was left with a smooth canvas.

My foundation went on beautifully and the balls of product did not show up on my skin, so it's not a problem for me. I make sure to really rub this in.

This didn't prolong my foundation but it didn't mess up or separate the foundation, either. All it did was my make my face smooth and ready for foundation application.

I can't comment on how it hid my pores because I don't have large pores that need to be covered. However, this stopped my foundation from settling into my smile lines.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2014 9:43:00 PM More reviews by beautyheartsusxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a good product if you are looking for a primer. However if you are looking for something to make pores smaller this is not it. It did not make my pores smaller, but worked great as a primer for other makeup.