Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

2.9

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

on 5/14/2015 12:23:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I've used a number of different brands of primer and have always been pleased with the results. For that reason, primer has become part of my daily makeup ritual. I was running low on product and purchased this on impulse, and regret wasting the money. It does nothing. Honestly--absolutely nothing to my face. Pore eraser? Not even in my dreams. Yes, the packaging is "cute," but even if it worked, I think it has a rather hefty price for such a small amount. For now, Mally remains my favorite primer.

on 5/10/2015 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Please do not use this if you have oily skin! That is why there are plenty of bad reviews. If you have dry skin, this works wonders!!!! I have a dry skin and i tried using benefits porefessional but it kind of dries up my skin more because its best for people who has oily skin. So i tried this, and it gives me the perfect balance of oil that i need since i have dry skin. It gives my makeup a flawless finish and i love this product. Benefits porefessional is way too expensive for the same amount maybelline's baby skin has. So hands down to this.

on 5/6/2015 4:38:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

hmmmm well there's a lot of negative reviews, but I love this product! it does everything it's supposed to do, doesn't break me out, a little goes a long way, great price, and it's maybelline. so yes I love this product and i would repurchase!

I thought this product was going to be the best drugstore primer out there. I bought and loved how it made my skin feel. I never break out EVER. But the very next day after I used it I would up to a face full of zits and I was trying to see if I changed anything else about my makeup routine because I was really rooting for this product but no it was a total disappointment

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I purchased this product to minimize the appearance of pores on my cheeks near my nose after seeing positive reviews on YouTube. It seems to lightly blur my pores upon initial application, but I see no effect once I have my foundation over it. I only applied it to the targeted area of my face. I did notice extra oiliness in this area that I would need to blot during the day. When I washed my face at night, I started to notice redness and some bumps forming in the areas where I had applied the product. This is only after 4 or 5 days of use. I am afraid that if I continue to use this product, my skin could become very irritated and break out. Since it did not seem to blur my pores under foundation as expected, I will not miss the product. This was my experience. I wish you better luck if you are trying it. My skin can be sensitive to certain things, so it is possible that the product could work better for others.

on 4/29/2015 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I may just blow your mind if this has been collecting dust in your makeup drawer. Or perhaps you headed over here to write a review about how much you hate it and were only suckered in by cute packaging. Please read, I may just save your sanity.

If you're hoping this is a dupe to Benefit porefessional, well sorry bro, that is not the case. Another heart breaker, it does next to nothing for those of us with enlarged pores. If you have perfect amazing skin this may work as a primer. But don't expect such results if you are oily or oily combo.

BUT.... Are you one of us who suffers dry patches? You know, those pesky buggers that even post primer seem to cling to your foundation and make you look diseased. If you are, try dabbing a bit of the Maybelline Baby skin onto those dry patches after you apply your primer, or if you are lucky enough to not need a primer at all. Remember a little bit goes a long way and giving the product 5 minutes or so to really moisturize those dry patches will work in your favor. Hope this helps guys!

on 4/21/2015 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Very very cute packaging and a good price for a pore minimizing primer.

That being said, it's not worth it. This primer does absolutely nothing. It makes the face slippery and doesn't blur pores at all. I would stick to Smashbox.

on 4/20/2015 7:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I used this primer for a few weeks. It patted it into my pores before applying foundation. I really couldn't tell that it made any difference in how my skin looked or how long my foundation lasted.

It just made my skin feel slippery before applying foundation...that's about all that I noticed. It's one extra step and extra product to apply without benefits. I tossed it in the bin after having it a few months.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Horrible horrible horrible. I can't imagine how anyone actually likes this product. This product feels extremely heavy and oily. It breaks me out almost instantly. It is nothing like higher end similar primers. I'd rather stick monistat anti-chaffing gel on my face and I don't even approve of that. It doesnt do anything to add to the longevity of my foundation. Actually it has the opposite affect. My foundation slides right off with this under it. No, just.....no. Save your money and buy a quality primer or try monistat first if high end isnt in your budget.

on 4/16/2015 6:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Don't even bother with this product. It's a total waste. I tried putting this on and yes, make up will be easier to apply, but it's very oily. If i were to choose between this and olive oil as a primer, I'd choose the olive oil.

Popular Primer/ Correctors