September 22, 2014 | 1474 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 3 of 5 on 7/22/2014 5:45:00 PM More reviews by Aznmakeup

The primer is really nice and smooth on the skin, however I didn't really notice a difference in my face makeup

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2014 2:43:00 PM More reviews by auburngal

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just bought this to try, not an big outlay (less than $6 where I live) so if it's not great, not a big loss. Dabbed a bit on the cheeks where I want pores minimized (no makeup, just sunblock). The effect was immediate-- no pores. Now, I have dry skin so the major complaint about it being bad for oily/acne skin shouldn't apply to me; we shall see. It's a primer, not a base, so I do not plan to use it all over, but just on the cheeks. I think I will apply immediately after the sunblock to act as primer on the cheeks tomorrow, then apply foundation. I'll edit my rating (up or down) once I see how the makeup lasts.

The after wearing with makeup report: I tried it yesterday under my Jane Iredale PurePressed foundation. It was hot, I had to walk from a train station to an appointment, and still my makeup looked good, with pores minimized. In fact, the makeup looked good after 12 hours.

Today is a no-makeup day and I decided to see if it blurred the couple of reddish spots I have. It blurred them only a little, not surprising, since it's not a concealer. But the job it does on pores is impressive. And I tried it on a couple of fine lines, and those seem a bit less noticeable too.

Summary: For the price, it's a reasonable product to help minimize pore and perhaps some other imperfections. I notice many gals with oily skin disliked the product; perhaps the formulation works better with drier skin types like mine. I have now raised my rating to 5 lippies.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/20/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by icestars

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't know if I really love it or not. Check out my review on Instagram! (@beautybylala). Sure, it's affordable. But is it really great?

Pros: It's affordable and it comes with a good amount of product. It actually does a pretty good job at minimizing pores. And believe it or not, my face actually feels soft and smooth with it on!

Cons: It doesn't really help in terms of longevity for my makeup. And although my skin feels smooth and all, it also feels oily. Not good. It feels greasy and silicony! Ew! My thoughts? Maybe it contains SILICONE to clog your pores and make them appear smaller. I've heard that some of L'oreal's skincare products contain silicone, which is why skin looks so good.

I like to let it sit on my face for about 5 minutes before applying, because it's so greasy. I feel like if I apply foundation or concealer right after, they literally slide off when it gets hot.

It's not super amazing, but I don't hate it either. I won't purchase again, though. Silicone on my skin doesn't sound that great. Check the ingredients list ladies!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2014 4:48:00 PM More reviews by lynx90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not a stellar product, but certainly not a bad one either- at an affordable price. I've found that the trick to using this product is to apply it directly after moisturizing, not even giving the moisturizer time to soak into the skin- this way the products mix together and create a sort of moisturizing primer

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2014 10:09:00 PM More reviews by Syababy06

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using it for a while on my T-zone. It doesn't really make my pores look small but it does blurred em lil bit. It feels smooth and silky which is nice. But it's too silicone feeling and it'll turn oily few hours later. The packaging is nice and the price is cheap tho

rated 2 of 5 on 7/11/2014 2:07:00 AM More reviews by BMtz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Feels oily, hardly minimizes my pores, and broke me out. It did fill in my fine lines but the fact is I won't be using something that causes me to break out as bad as this did.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by twistpain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I finished using this yesterday . I liked it a lot , im buying it again today . It makes my pores look smaller , and makes blush go on better , i wait about 1 minute for it to set .

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 12:34:00 AM More reviews by Madisonnyoka

This product doesn't actually claim to be a primer, like many people said below. But, it works great as a primer for me. It creates a smooth canvas for my foundation, and I've noticed a difference in the staying power of my face makeup. The product is hard to describe, but it's a silicone-type consistency and it glides on so smoothly. Also as a side note, the packaging is so cute! That's irrelevant though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by RieRie29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was overall a good product. I don't have very large pores, but I wanted a primer and something that would just leave a smooth polished base, and this did the trick! You don't need that much, and the texture is hard to describe, but very smooth and a little slippery. The only downfall is that its hard to stretch my eyes smooth when putting on eyeliner after using this because my hand slips! But I like this product as a primer for special events, not really daily use.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/30/2014 7:32:00 PM More reviews by whimsicalcreature

This product was a joke right?
It did nothing except break me out, I was literally expecting some sort of HG drugstore primer and all I got was a 10$ bad acne breakout. (Pimples in places I haven't had since I was 12! forehand, chin, etc)
I'm happy if it works for you, but it literally make my skin kill itself.
Those pimples didn't go away for a while either.

I don't recommend this to anyone with acne/oily skin.

The packaging is the only appealing thing about it.