Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

2.9

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

on 5/29/2015 7:45:00 PM

After using soooo many products to reduce the appearance of my pores and fine lines I tried this. I must say so far this is the best for smoothing skins surface. It does not completely erase all pores and lines but reduces them significantly. Feels soft on skin and have had no breakouts. I wish the tube was a bit bigger the the price is affordable.

on 5/28/2015 3:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Doesnt really erase pores, smooth formula, difficult to blend. Would not recommend for people with real oily skin.

on 5/18/2015 4:31:00 AM

This is amazing. I heard it broke a lot of people out, but it was perfect for me. Its an amazing product AND THE PACKAGING IS ADORABLE. The price is fantastic also.

on 5/17/2015 4:59:00 PM

if you like a silicone feel primer then this is for you.. It instantly erases appearance of pores it's wonderful.. The smell is of course silicone but it disappears once you apply your foundation & concealer.. I love it

on 5/17/2015 1:15:00 AM

Great for winter, when the air is drier. I used this over my moisturizer sometimes when it got really dry.

In warmer weather, this makes my face too oily. It doesn't fill any pores, but it blurs out the skin.

This is a disappointment if you expect it to do everything it says on the tube.

on 5/14/2015 8:18:00 PM

I like this product a lot. I love the way it feels. And like what it does. In the morning I put it over any blemishes I might have that day. And the put other primer over that. That routine works really well for me. And it stays all day. It primes, creates a bubble around the blemish to protect it from the harmful makeup to make you feel wonderful about your skin, and it helps with skin care also. I think you should get this if you have not. Because I think you should. For some people I might not work for them it might not work for you...... BUT YOU REALLY NNED TO TRY IT - Kate <3

on 5/14/2015 12:23:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium

I've used a number of different brands of primer and have always been pleased with the results. For that reason, primer has become part of my daily makeup ritual. I was running low on product and purchased this on impulse, and regret wasting the money. It does nothing. Honestly--absolutely nothing to my face. Pore eraser? Not even in my dreams. Yes, the packaging is "cute," but even if it worked, I think it has a rather hefty price for such a small amount. For now, Mally remains my favorite primer.

on 5/10/2015 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Please do not use this if you have oily skin! That is why there are plenty of bad reviews. If you have dry skin, this works wonders!!!! I have a dry skin and i tried using benefits porefessional but it kind of dries up my skin more because its best for people who has oily skin. So i tried this, and it gives me the perfect balance of oil that i need since i have dry skin. It gives my makeup a flawless finish and i love this product. Benefits porefessional is way too expensive for the same amount maybelline's baby skin has. So hands down to this.

on 5/6/2015 4:38:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

hmmmm well there's a lot of negative reviews, but I love this product! it does everything it's supposed to do, doesn't break me out, a little goes a long way, great price, and it's maybelline. so yes I love this product and i would repurchase!

I thought this product was going to be the best drugstore primer out there. I bought and loved how it made my skin feel. I never break out EVER. But the very next day after I used it I would up to a face full of zits and I was trying to see if I changed anything else about my makeup routine because I was really rooting for this product but no it was a total disappointment

Popular Primer/ Correctors