Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

3.0

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

on 11/25/2014 4:13:00 PM

I have large pores and oily skin so I wanted to use this as a primer because so many people say it did help minimize the appearance of pores and helped control oil and shine throughout the day. It did not work for me at all, it was very slippery and thick and did not work as well as nearly any other primer I've ever used and i feel like it actually accentuated the appearance of my pores. If u have dry skin I'm sure this will do a very minimal job as being a primer but for a oily skin an large pores do not expect any miracle with this product. I will say that benefits POREFESSIONAL does a really good job at making my skin look amazing, smaller pores, less oily, and makes my makeup go on so smooth and helps it to last practically the whole day.

on 11/22/2014 12:20:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Loved the way it made my face look when it was underneath my foundation, but this made me break out like no other. Gave me the worst cystic acne I've ever had, and definitely solidified my absolute hate for maybelline face products.

I don't hate it, but.... it sucks.

Problem 1 - Pore Eraser, you say? Not so much. Then again, I don't think I've ever found a pore eraser that could legitimately make that claim.

Problem 2 - Oily. Really, really, really oily. Even if you use the tiniest drop, it's still oily. But it's that silicone oil kind of slime.

Problem 3 - I try to use this as a primer, because primer is basically essential for me. There are some issues though. It's oily on application and gets oilier throughout the day, so makeup will just slide right off of it. It makes makeup go on nicer, but it won't help it hold, it will do the opposite.

on 11/11/2014 2:51:00 AM

I think its a good product at the drugstore with a reasonable price. It smoothes out skin surface, and act as a good primer for foundation.

on 11/10/2014 8:14:00 PM

I've only used this a couple of times as an on the go emergency back up product. Normally I use an Illamasqua or NARS primer, or sometimes Smashbox or Benefit. It did the job ok and is a good price, plus I didn't get any negative effects from it. However I think it will remain as backup to my high end versions!

on 10/20/2014 9:57:00 PM

I think this product is made for people with oily skin, because when I apply it to my oily areas, it smooths them and the skin becomes more matte, which I love. I use this under makeup as a kind of primer or without makeup at all, because it just kind of smooths your complexion. It actually isn't that greasy, it just feels a little heavy at first. A little goes a long way with this product.

on 10/19/2014 12:38:00 PM

am i applying this wrong? i can't understand how this product has some rave reviews since it doesn't do anything on my face! it didn't "blur" my pores, in fact it didn't do anything. there was really no difference before and after.

it feels really greasy as you apply it on your face. and once it's on your face, it's like you have a film layer on your skin. i've used this on its own and under my foundation. the first couple uses, i was in a rush. i read somewhere you should let it sit/dry before applying your foundation. either way i've tried, my foundation didn't last any longer than normally. no stark difference in pore appearance.

save your $7 for anything else but this product.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Very sillicony feel. I don't like to use this on my face as a primer as it feels very greasy but I like to use it during the day as a touch up as it does blur imperfections

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Cystic acne. That is all :/

on 10/13/2014 5:41:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I hate this stuff! I blamed my terrible breakouts on my BB Cream, but after using that without this my face was fine. This stuff makes you break out like crazy. Will not buy again. STAY AWAY

Popular Primer/ Correctors