Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

2.9

Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Prunus Cerasus Extract / Bitter Cherry Extract. May Contain: CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 77492 / Iron Oxides.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I liked this product. it didnt "erase" my pores like it says it does but it made my skin super soft and feel like clouds. it did well as a primer under my foundation and the packaging is super cute

I didn't like the consistency, dried my skin out. it actually is a weird kind of dry transparent..well, gel? wouldn't buy it again, didn't do it for me

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I love love this stuff , its a knock off of MAC matte creme matifante, it feels and looks the same I find this works best if you apply it and wait a few minutes for it to set in before putting on foundation, its NOT a primer but a GEL pore blurrer and a little does go a long way! if you put too much you will look slick overall I will continue using this product

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a pretty good primer and it does seem to make pores smaller or makes them disappear altogether. It's silicone based but it doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin at all. It does work best if you let it set for a few minutes before applying foundation. It really makes foundation glide on easier and it's easier to blend as well. And it does seem to extend the wear time too. I get good results whenever I use it. As far as drugstore primers go, this one leads the pack. It also works as an eyeshadow primer. My skin is somewhat oily and I get less oil breakthrough when I use this primer than I do when I skip that step. I also need less foundation because it seems to amp up the coverage factor considerably. It has no fragrance (or too little to detect) so it's good if you're sensitive to perfume. I think it's a great bargain and one of my all time drugstore faves. It does come in a small tube but I need a very small amount to cover my entire face so it lasts quite a while. These days, I wouldn't go without it because the results I get when I use it are so good. My foundation is usually easy to blend (Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk) but it's even easier when I use this product. Although it doesn't fill in every pore, it does fill in most of them and makes them much less noticeable. My foundation also doesn't migrate into fine lines the way it sometimes does when I don't use a primer. I like everything about this product and the only negative thing I can say is that it doesn't have any mattifying properties (but doesn't claim to). But all I need to do after 5 or 6 hours is use a blotting paper or two in my T zone, which isn't a big inconvenience to me at all. I usually use high end makeup products but the reviews of this product were so good that I had to take a chance and try it. I think it works as well or better than my former primer (Smashbox) which is about $36 or so. So there are good makeup products at the drugstore after all, lol! I definitely recommend this primer for most skin types. I don't think it's too much for dry skin and would likely smooth over any rough patches. But if you're really oily and are looking for a good mattifying primer, check out Lorac Porefection. This primer really does make my makeup look really nice and keeps it looking freshly applied for hours. I can't imagine going without it now that I've discovered such a gem at the drugstore. In the past, I've pretty much limited my drugstore makeup purchases to mascara but this little blue tube will always be on my list from here on out. It does make my skin really smooth and helps my foundation go on seamlessly, and that's the whole point. Who could ask for more?

what a crappy product! doesn't work at all. wasted my $10.. Don't waste your money

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Finally got to try it and sad that half my pores still showed up and it should not call itself eraser and will use it just means to finish the product. I plan keep searching for new primer soon and maybe target or anything that is not horrible. I don't know but the tube is small and feels very slick like butter on face lol. Please don't waste your money or time with this horrible primer. My foundation did not last over 6 hr and made under eyes dried up. Don't use under eyes.

I got this product because i have pores and i could never find an afforable primer which hide my pores. It makes my skin feel amazingly soft and it fills/covers my pores. It amazing as a base but also on it"s own. It leaves my foundation looking silk smooth. This is an amazing dupe for the porefessional from Benefit. I highly recommend this product. Also it"s super affordable. This products stays on all day, and it also doesnt make your foundation slip off. It kept my foundation silky smooth all day.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

It fills in very tiny pores to make foundation application smoother, but it also feels very greasy and adds to shine for oily skin. I would liken it to using coconut oil as a primer but less beneficial.

This product does take away some of my shine, but I wouldn't say it prolongs the wear of my foundation. As for making my pores appear smaller, it makes a very minimal difference, but hey, it's something.

This product actually seemed to make my makeup slip of faster than if I were to not wear a primer at all! Didn't do anything to minimise the appearance of my pores and left a sticky, greasy feel on my skin. Maybe this is just down to my already oily skin but I was expecting a bit more. It was as if it created a barrier between my skin and the makeup. Maybe better for drier skin :)

Popular Primer/ Correctors