October 22, 2014 | 1858 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 1 of 5 on 8/10/2014 5:54:00 PM More reviews by mrsb622

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Used this primer and did not see any difference in my skin at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by LantaMatthews1397

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Today was my first time using this product. I had seen a lot of good reveiws about it and wanted to try it, although last night I had texted a friend who already had this product to ask her opinion and she said it made her skin look and feel really oily and greasy and make her makeup blotchy, but she also has very oily skin where as I have normal/dry skin. So I tried it out and I was impressed. I'm not to sure how I feel about how it felt on my skin yet, and it made my foundation (rimmel wake me up in light porcelain) look a lot more dewy (I love a matte finish) but was nothing my stay matte powder couldn't fix. It did reduce my pores slightly, but they weren't TOO big to begin with. So I went out with my friends all day (outside) and we are getting the tail end of a hurricane right now so it was pouring rain most of the day (when your a teenager who's grew up in Northern Ireland the rain doesn't bother you) BUT the only makeup mis-hap I had was my mascara ran the tiniest bit. My foundation and powder - even my bronzer and blusher - still looked PERFECT!! But at the same time, it wasn't hard to take off tonight. I can wait til I go back to school as I sweat more during the school day and I think this is seriously going to stop any foundation disasters. So far, I love this!! Wouldn't recrommend to oily skinned people, but normal and dry, it's a must. Really impressed!!! And the packaging is the cutest :3 <3

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2014 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Taylorbohn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product was so so... It didn't control oil well, but it did blur my pores and smooth over my blemishes well. My biggest complaint is it doesn't last long at all, maybe two to three hours at most. Ideally for someone with dryer skin. We'll priced, but didn't have a lot in the tube essentially.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by rootedinlove

This Pore Eraser does a great job at minimizing the appearance of my pores. It does feel "greasy" if you want to call it that, but it just makes your skin really soft. You can use it alone, but it works best under a foundation. It's as great as Benefit's Porefessional primer, but a third of the price. Will definitely repurchase. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by carleigericax

i like this product! i was walking through walmart in the beginning of summer, looking for something light that I could wear during the summer, and not clog up my pores. i have combination skin; sometimes it's oily, sometimes it's dry, and sometimes it's normal. i saw this product, and being a big fan of maybelline makeup products, i just had to buy this! i tried it the next day. instead of wearing my regular concealer and foundation (also by maybelline), i decided to go for a lighter look and just wore babyskin pore eraser. i love that a small amount of this product covers my whole face and makes it so soft and look almost flawless! i would buy this again, i just wish more came in the bottle!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 12:52:00 AM More reviews by PiMehMeh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The cute packaging makes it easy to be drawn to this product, including its promise of "Instant Pore Eraser." While this does not necessarily erase pores, per say, it does effectively blur pores since the product itself is a soft, tinted gel. It works great as a primer under various base makeup I've tried over it, including BB creams and foundations, allowing for fuller, more complete coverage.

The issue that I have with this product though is that it feels very greasy, not just on application but throughout wear too. I find that powder products layer best over this primer, because liquids and creams just seem to slide everywhere over this. It's almost like the primer never quite sets. In addition, it feels like it even clogs pores when worn at cool or room temperature, and exacerbates the look of pores and oily shine at warmer temperatures.

I usually love Maybelline products but I'll have to pass on this product. I have worn many foundations and BB creams without the use of primers, and this was one of the worst primers I've tried as far as how it's affected by the longevity of wear and the overall texture. I don't even like e.l.f. products but I would recommend e.l.f's Studio Mineral-Infused Primer over this. It's no mattifier or pore eraser, but it's definitely a wear-extender of every foundation and BB cream I've worn it under. Maybelline's Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser just feels like the fastest way to grease up my face for the entire day.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Callmecorrina

Broke me out terribly. I was super excited to try this product out, and my skin never reacts to primers so the fact that it broke me out was surprising. I bought mine for 12$, you do get a good amount and it really does fill in pours! Probably one of the best primers i have ever used, i was actually impressed when I looked in the mirror. The consistency is just as most primers, similar to silicone & no weird smell. It also makes a great base for makeup as it creates a smooth canvas & does not stick to dry patches. I wouldn't say it made my makeup last all day or mattified me, but it doesn't claim to do so, thats understandable. If i did not break out from this product I would recommend it to everyone. I recommend this to everyone as long as they don't have sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by alfayjax

I am in love with this primer!! I am already on my third tube. When I first bought it I was really skeptical because of all the reviews I have read. So I finally decided to try it out for myself. Best decision I made if I must say!! Its so lightweight and makes my face feel so smooth unlike other primers that made my face feel sticky and stiff. The price is amazing it usually costs about $4-$5 at Walmart. The downfall is the packaging…The tube is so small and I feel like I go through these really fast. Another downfall is at the end of the day I notice I get really oily but overall I love this primer and I recommend it to anyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2014 5:36:00 PM More reviews by buddhaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is amazing. I've heard many people say this primer is a dupe for Benefit's Porefessional, but it's not. I'm going to get this out of the way now: Porefessional is better. For the price and quality, Baby Skin is the more economical buy. I've bought three tubes of this primer for the price of one tube of Porefessional. With that comparison aside, Baby Skin is an amazing primer. I frequently use this instead of bb cream or foundation. It keeps anything else I put on my face for a substantial amount of time.

Buy it. It's cheap and it's a really good primer.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2014 11:20:00 AM More reviews by kandi28

this my definite back up primer for when my elf primer finishes. my fav is elf out of all the primers i hv tried. buth this one comes close enough. i live in the tropics so its very hot and humid and the only primers dat ever kept my makeup intact are these two babies. i would definietly recommend this one