August 1, 2014 | 1586 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Maybelline - Baby Skin Pore Eraser

rated 4 of 5 on 6/12/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by Makeupaddict100

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

People are being way too harsh!
The packaging is super cute, turquoise with splashes of pink and the product is dispensed through a tall thin nib which I like
I use a pea sized amount and run into my driest areas (round my mouth and on my forehead is very dry) as well as my nose which has huge pores and is very oily. It does blur pores and definitely moisturises, you just need to rub it in gently and quite a lot.
I think this is fine as a day to day primer although I prefer pore-fessional
My only critique is it can get a little greasy on my nose and so my foundation gets greasy over the course of the day. But for my dry areas it is perfect

So in conclusion. If you have combination, oily or very oily skin DO NOT BUY - if you have very dry or dry skin this is a good (although slightly over priced) everyday primer that keeps foundation on quite a while

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by taytay27

i was soooo excited when i bought this thinking it would do magic on my large pores but i don't see a difference with it on. it has a oily texture which i feel moisturizes my dry skin. i don't absolutely hate this product but i don't love it either. I'm unsure if i would purchase this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by twee420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

Don't waste your money on this.

To be honest, it was the cute packaging that suckered me in. And yeah to be fair, the tube itself is good quality and despenses enough of the product, hygenically. And that's where the postives end.

The texture when you put it on is great, so 'velvety'. I applied this before putting my foundation on and throughout the day my foundation would rub off and my makeup would look caked on (...even with freshly moisturized skin). I saw no blurring of my pores as it claims. Instead, I was left with the dreaded flakey finish. Ugh.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2014 10:14:00 PM More reviews by jamiedorey95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The packaging is adorable, which is what made me but this. However, it really didn't do it's job. Calling it a "pore eraser" is a bold faced lie, my skin looks pretty much the same as it did without the product. I also hate the feel of it, greasy like Vaseline. The only reason I have it a 2 was because it made my foundation go on pretty well overtop if it. However, saying this will erase your pores is simply not true.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2014 8:17:00 PM More reviews by kinzmarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have rather visible pores so when I stumbled across this, I thought it was heaven sent. Wrong! This product did nothing more than put a vaseline-like layer of goo on my nose. I don't think my expectations were too high but I honestly saw NO difference in the before and after. Waste of money!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am sucker for makeup packaging and this has got to be the cutest primer bottle I've seen so far! It does what it promises. I didn't see any pores on my cheeks. The only con is this product claims to be non-comedogenic but I had acne on my forehead. Its fine on my cheeks but, I just wish I could apply this all over my face every time I use it. Not worth the $6 that I spent.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 5:13:00 PM More reviews by sippingatorade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product, very very much. While the texture of it was a bit greasy, it was definitely very moisturizing to my very dry skin. It left my face with soft and smooth base, perfect for any foundation, concealer, or blush. My nose, the area with the largest pores, was smoothed. I applied this after my moisturizer. With this product on, my foundation and concealer lasted a good, 12-15 hours. And looked flawless throughout the day with it on. The consistency is a gel/silicone, smooth feeling. Its not at all tinted, so it works well for all skin colors, and it possesses no smell to it. Would definitely recommend to those with dryer skin types.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Islandann

Gosh, it's hard for me to believe that this product got any bad reviews! This stuff is awesome! I washed my face, let it dry and applied a very thin layer of Baby Skin over my pores. The product was clear, velvety smooth, odorless, and applying it was just as smooth as could be. After applying my foundation I noticed immediately that my smaller pores seemed to disappear. I have one or two large pores which seemed smaller but of course those did not disappear completely, and I really didn't expect that they would anyway. I also tried applying the product 'over' my foundation, and it seemed to work just as well. If you buy this, please note that you don't need very much, a little goes a long way. Be careful when you squeeze the tube, as a lot of the product comes out rather quickly. I love this so much, I'm sorry I didn't buy two tubes.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2014 1:52:00 PM More reviews by jennita

It was just okay. I didn't try this alone so not sure but I think this broke me out and didn't keep makeup on longer. Still prefer Revlon PhotoReady Primer. I did a side by side where I put this under foundation and one side had no primer. The side with this stuff was greasy, faster.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by aipc29

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a bad product. it made my makeup roll off my skin, did nothing to make pores look smaller and overall was pointless. it went back to the store after one use. a couple of days later my skin broke out in large red bumps. this is the only reaction I have ever had to a product, except for Bare Minerals.terrrible stuff!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No