Maybelline Fit Me Shine-Free Foundation Stick

3.4

OUTER CORE Ingredients: Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Nylon-12, Diisostearyl Malate, Ozokerite, Polyvinyl Laurate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer [+/- May Contain Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides, Mica] F.I.L. D158948/1. INNER CORE Ingredients: Isononyl Isononanoate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax, Phenyl Trimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Pca, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer [+/- May Contain Mica, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides] F.I.L. D158947/1

on 2/4/2015 5:41:00 PM

I bought this at walmart for $7. i actually really like this, it glides on smoothly. I tried it with my hands and a buffing brush, i really liked both ways. I have very oily skin and it held up pretty good along with a primer. Ill def be using this if i;m in a rush and looking for a quick fix!

on 1/23/2015 10:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I love the idea of the stick which is why I gave the packaging a four and it's inexpensive which is why I gave the price a four but on the other hand as a full face foundation it's horrible. It begins to look cakey if you try to get any coverage because the coverage is horrible, sometimes I use it on small blemishes because it can cover them but I pair it with covergirl ready set gorgeous for blemishes, neither have full coverage but mixed they work already if your skin isn't too bad.

on 1/22/2015 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This was the definition of awful. If you have oily skin, stay away from it. After like a couple of hours, it made my skin look disgusting and even oilier than before and if I touched my face, it would come off orange. People have been saying good things about the fit me matte and poreless that just came out, but this was so bad it scared me away from trying that.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this! Its great, quick, easy, creamy, blendable. It gives medium coverage for me. It's a life saver when I just need something quick, or need a touch up! Also, buy it in a shade 3 or 4 shades darker, great cream contour!! Also, these tubes last me a Long time, I don't run out very quickly! Will repurchase!!

on 1/5/2015 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

The product has light to medium coverage comes off easily must use a powder to set and a little greasy for my skin type

on 1/3/2015 8:08:00 PM

I really don't like this foundation, I find it hard to apply in the stick form and its hard to blend with any brush and yet it blends out to almost nothing and has really light coverage. I have freckles and always try to cover them with foundation and when I used this stick i ended up having to use my concealer on most of my face to hide my freckles. As well as this the foundation comes off during the day even if you use a power on it.
Basically this product is useless and I made a huge mistake in buying it

on 1/2/2015 4:25:00 PM

This is the worst foundation I have ever used!

It has extremly sheer coverage and it made the skin around my nose look flakey. And I do not have dry skin, I have normal skin.

Do not buy it!

(Sorry for bad English, but I'm a 15 year old girl from Norway..)

on 12/31/2014 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

LOVES: The portability of a stick; blendable formula; natural skin shades for light-medium skin color.
DEAL-BREAKERS: Takes time for it to dry--to go from a tacky state to a powdery state on the face. Must wait before doing the rest of your makeup. Gives your face a waxy, shiny appearance after a short while. Face won't necessarily feel greasy, but it sure will look it. The Madame Tussauds Museum-look will stay with you all day until you finally concede, "Yeah, I look weird in this stuff."
RECOMMENDED USERS: Possibly no one. Maybe those with Sahara Desert-like super parched skin... ?

on 12/27/2014 9:19:00 AM

Very very light coverage. terrible for uneven skin tone. not good for my combination skin. my nose area flaked on application and i became very dewy on the nose after 1 hour

was okay, still got oily. really light coverage :(

Popular Stick Foundations