October 20, 2014 | 1929 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2011 8:56:00 PM More reviews by melangerehab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

When I first started out with makeup, I bought two of these eye pencils in black. I know what you're thinking, but don't worry - I realized pretty soon what a faux pas it was to use black eyebrow pencils when you don't have black hair. And guess what? I haven't learned my lesson, anyway! I still use them, a VERY VERY light application. I love them! Fills in my brows, makes them nice and dark, but not overly so. Doesn't last TOO long throughout the day, but I suppose I could bring my pencil with me if it mattered that much. Meh.

I will use up the last of my pencil (I can't throw makeup away, ladies, I just can't!) and try again with lighter colors. I don't know if I should buy this brand again - I've only tried one eyebrow pencil, I think I should try other options. It might work very well for you! I suggest that you try, at least!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2011 10:32:00 AM More reviews by etooz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For the longest time, I was using the darker shade of L'Oreal Classic Khaki eyeshadow to do my brows. It worked perfectly when I was dyeing my hair black. Now that I'm getting older, I decided to go back to my natural hair color--medium/light brown with a strong natural dark blonde highlight. I needed a blonde pencil as it is the only thing that looks natural now. I picked these up on a whim-- 3.49 for two not on sale is a pretty sweet price. I actually like the pencil. It has a firm texture, and I don't have to sharpen but every other use. When I was little, my grandmother used these. I think she actually still does. The thing I really like about this pencil is it doesn't have a warm tone to it. I've never seen an eyebrow pencil that is cool-toned, but my brows are very ashy...so I need it. Overall, I've gone through a few packages of these babies, and I'll keep using them unless I find something better that isn't like 20 bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by aquaopal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other Eyes: Black

These are brow pencils that I always seem to return to. I love them and they blend very well. I like the size, which makes them perfect for my makeup bag. Would repurchase again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 9:27:00 PM More reviews by PrincessButtercup82

this was my HG back in the day.. i was an over plucking fiend. i had different shapes constantly, from thick to Sharpie, and then wait for them to grow back.. i miss the Discontinued Charcoal Grey. it was the only color i wore.. i have naturally black hair, and the regular black in this line was too harsh, no matter how lightly i applied it.. for the love of God, please bring this one back, or make a pencil with no red in it.. i have tried brand after brand, and nothing ever compared to this...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by IHaveAPieProblem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Honestly one of the worst makeup products I have ever used, and that's saying something! It was difficult to apply as it kept smudging and streaking, had a very obvious "I lined my brows" look, the color was off, and it didn't even last an hour. Luckily I take my m/u with me for touch-ups, because I needed definitely needed them. I spent the entire day refilling in my brows every couple of hours. They looked awful. I will never buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by MissPinkKiss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

The shade I bought was orangey warm brown and my brows are a cool brown. It def didn't match well at all but the pencil itself stays put and applys perfect. It's not super creamy and is perfect for making single tiny lines(like you want for filling brows). It says eyeliner also on the package but you'd seriously have to tug at your skin like crazy to line your eyes with these. I would buy another shade to try someday, but will just stick with powder for now.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Ericoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product in black and I've only used it on my eyebrows. In the past I have used it as an eyeliner but as an eyeliner it did not do good job staying on. Putting it on it is really good but the product smudged on my eyes throughout the day. And not to mention it pretty much irritated my eyes. Since then I stopped using it as an eyeliner and just used it as a brow pencil. Hope this helped :]

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 3:59:00 PM More reviews by citygirl1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a loyal brown fantatic. I've tried many-a-brow pencils and these compact red cuties have become my go-to brow buddies for quite a while. What I love is that the color goes on evenly and smoothly. For extra oomph, I keep them in my fridge, so I can get a sharp arch every single time. The shades are nice, but if you are blonde or a redhead, you might have to go in between shades to get the desired shade you want.

The only setback is you have to sharpen them with every use, or else the pencil will budge on your brows. Oh! and before I forget, this pencil is a great multi-tasker, you can use it not only on your brows, but also on your eyes and lips! what a great way to save money!

And did I mention you get TWO for the price of ONE in every package? *yippie!* This product will be in my MU bag for years to come.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by helloimdiem

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like how it was cheap and came with two pencils. I must say, it has an orangey looked to it and I got the dark brown which was a big NO for me. I like more of a natural look. Definitely will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2011 8:36:00 PM More reviews by LinaJo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great stuff! Used this one since my 20's. I have black-brown hair and so I use the black shade, because they don't have darkest brown (or off black).

CON: If you have really dark, dark hair (like mine) you should just use black. There's none in between (they only go black or dark brown). No darkest brown. But it's still great.