July 24, 2014 | 1428 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Clean Whipped Creme Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by jadyxo

I bought this product on a whim... I just saw it and grabbed it. I'm shade 342. It's an okay product. It has a nice finish but the staying power is horrible. Will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2013 12:07:00 AM More reviews by Emilymckenziee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I hate Covergirl products, but I had a $2 off coupon so I decided to take a risk and buy this foundation. I have to say I actually really like it...when it's first applied. It gives me light to medium coverage (with a foundation brush)It's build able, which I like. It's really light feelingo my oily skin. The problem I have with this foundation is that it doesn't last. It last less than 4 hours even with setting powder and primer. So, I guess I am going to have to break up with foundation.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by mollypop9312

this stuff was crap. It just kind of sat on my skin, didn't blend very well, and didn't give very full coverage in my opinion. Usually, cream foundations work great on my combination to oily skin, but not this one. It's as if it wouldn't really blend. It wasn't even worth the ten bucks and I ended up giving it to my mom, because she has perfect skin and it blended on smoothly for her. Maybe it's just because I am acne prone.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by cdm89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

The first few times that I used this foundation I really liked it! It felt nice and silky on my skin, had light coverage and was so easy to blend. But the more I started using it the more I started hating it. This doesn't last on me at all, even with a setting spray. I'll be lucky to get a few hours before it starts wearing off. My face always felt extra dry after using this (already have dry skin). And I hate the packaging! It was so easy to pick up too much product on my brush. I did like how it felt on my skin, how it looked when it lasted and it didn't break me out or oxidize on me. It seems like others are having better luck with this though!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/7/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by LemonSun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Broke me out terribly, and not enough coverage. If you're oily/acne prone, avoid this one!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by donnakennedy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I actually really like this foundation. It is very basic, no frills. I find it blends out really easily with my fingers and provides a light to medium coverage. It disappears without a trace! I have combination skin and this holds up really well during the day. I use a light sunscreen underneath and a dusting of powder over top. The color Nude Beige is perfect for me. My only gripe is the packaging...it would be better in a pump bottle or tube. Otherwise love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2013 3:43:00 PM More reviews by erika107

I was on the look out for a "mousse" foundation and stumbled upon this "new" Covergirl one. I was very excited as I've been wanting to try out mousse foundations but I must say that this was not good for me. The color was O.K. as I am a bit tanned right now in the number 310. It doesn't feel heavy, but it did make me oily, even when set with a powder, and used with a primer. The way it applies is just awful. I tried applying with a brush, it made no improvement. It glides off, it's just a mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Simone101

I was really happy about this product ! It feels so nice when you apply it onto your face. It's almost feels like there is nothing there on your face but there is! It makes your face really feel clean. I recommend it to everyone who needs a foundation on their face that doesn't feel so "heavy" or "dirty".

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by elizgibb

I was quite disappointed with this stuff, I loved mousse like foundations but out of all the ones I tried this one seems the most drying! Would probably work on oily skin but I tried this stuff and it just made every dry spot on my face pop! The coverage of this is ok, it's a light-medium coverage and the build is ok but definitely not a full coverage foundation. Also, i really hate the packaging on all these whipped foundations, i dont like dipping my fingers into the jar and jf i dip my brush in i get way too much, someone please get creative and put this stuff in a reddi-whip style spray can! overall I think I'll stick to my loreal mousse foundation...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow, I'm really diggin the drugstore foundations these days! (See also my review for Maybelline Fit Me stick foundation). I'm usually only a high end foundation monger but have been kind of disappointed lately in my stash so I branched out and tried this and the maybelline stick. I must say although I love them both, i prefer the whipped creme. but I'm a liquid girl all the way, I've never tried the stick or mousse format and am enchanted w them both! This mousse one is simply dreamy to use. Whereas the stick is sooo quick and easy to just slap on the face and blend, coverage is pretty light. This whipped creme blends best IMHO w fingers and is full coverage without looking at all Cakey or weird. It is a joy to use and my face looks ah-mazing after I use it! I don't powder over this or the stick one as I find both much more matte than I'm used to w liquids. Just my Guerlain terracotta bronzer and I'm good to go. I just truly enjoy dipping my finger in this and smearing it onto my face. I know, it's weird. I guess it's the ingenuity of the formula (for me). But really, it gives amazing, smooth, full coverage that lasts! How can you go wrong to try at this price?!