April 18, 2014 | 1757 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Clean Whipped Creme Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Simone101

I was really happy about this product ! It feels so nice when you apply it onto your face. It's almost feels like there is nothing there on your face but there is! It makes your face really feel clean. I recommend it to everyone who needs a foundation on their face that doesn't feel so "heavy" or "dirty".

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by elizgibb

I was quite disappointed with this stuff, I loved mousse like foundations but out of all the ones I tried this one seems the most drying! Would probably work on oily skin but I tried this stuff and it just made every dry spot on my face pop! The coverage of this is ok, it's a light-medium coverage and the build is ok but definitely not a full coverage foundation. Also, i really hate the packaging on all these whipped foundations, i dont like dipping my fingers into the jar and jf i dip my brush in i get way too much, someone please get creative and put this stuff in a reddi-whip style spray can! overall I think I'll stick to my loreal mousse foundation...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 8:31:00 PM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Wow, I'm really diggin the drugstore foundations these days! (See also my review for Maybelline Fit Me stick foundation). I'm usually only a high end foundation monger but have been kind of disappointed lately in my stash so I branched out and tried this and the maybelline stick. I must say although I love them both, i prefer the whipped creme. but I'm a liquid girl all the way, I've never tried the stick or mousse format and am enchanted w them both! This mousse one is simply dreamy to use. Whereas the stick is sooo quick and easy to just slap on the face and blend, coverage is pretty light. This whipped creme blends best IMHO w fingers and is full coverage without looking at all Cakey or weird. It is a joy to use and my face looks ah-mazing after I use it! I don't powder over this or the stick one as I find both much more matte than I'm used to w liquids. Just my Guerlain terracotta bronzer and I'm good to go. I just truly enjoy dipping my finger in this and smearing it onto my face. I know, it's weird. I guess it's the ingenuity of the formula (for me). But really, it gives amazing, smooth, full coverage that lasts! How can you go wrong to try at this price?!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 6:20:00 PM More reviews by IttybittyRee

I was looking for something that was cheaper than prestige foundations while not being a waste of money, and this is it. It's got great coverage, and it makes my skin look great!! Not cakey at all, just smooth and even, I don't get super oily with it, and it doesn't look dull either. The color I got is a little pale, but workable with some powder for now until my tan is totally gone, but it hasn't turned orange as most drugstore brands are wont to do. I wish it was a tube rather than a pot (germs!) but I spatula out a small potion to the back of my hand and use my brush from there, easy enough, although I had that heart stopping slip and catch over a tile floor where I'm sure this glass pot would have bitten the dust. I will absolutely buy this again as the price is great and it's a really nice product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by kaitlynndiane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have combination skin with a lot of acne scarring, so whatever foundation I use, I always use concealer under it. That being said, after applying concealer, this foundation had great coverage! It isn't cakey, it doesn't make my dry spots stand out, and a little goes a LONG way. The best way to apply it is with a sponge, which I usually hate. After about 8 hours, it needed touching up, but it's hot where I live and that's to be expected with any foundation. I haven't found a foundation other than this one that goes on so smoothly and blends so well! This is my new go-to!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 9:31:00 PM More reviews by xheli

i bought this because i wanted a cheaper foundation than my current one which is MUFE HD in #128 almond. I MUST SAY THIS IS AMAZING! i have tried MANY FOUNDATIONS (nars sheer glow, nars sheer matte, estee lauder double wear, clinique even better, clinique stay matte, mac, etc, so many more) i have also tried a lot of drugstore ones like revlon colorstay whipped which is really similar to this one, BUT I LOVE THIS ONE WAY MORE BECAUSE IT BLENDS WAY BETTER AND THE SHADE MATCHES ME PERFECTLY. im a nc40-nc42. i have an oily t-zone and this is perfect! its the most natural FLAWLESS matte finish foundation I HAVE EVER USED. the package is perfect to carry around and the price is perfect ($10 at shoppers drugmart)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by NinaSun

This is a really nice pick me up foundation for everyday, especially if you don't wear a lot of makeup and just want something to even your skintone out or give some coverage. This is surprisingly good because it's really lightweight and doesn't clog your pores and I am obsessed with the texture - it feels like marshmallow whip. You don't need a lot of product at all - barely any because it spreads really well and blends in super well on the face. I would recommend using your fingers with this as it buffs the foundation in better. The only downside is that they don't have a good color range selection but other than that this is a nice little mousse foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:41:00 AM More reviews by bekakerr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My skin doesn't tend to be too picky about what foundation looks good on it so I normally don't have to try very hard to find a half decent foundation. So far, most of my foundation looks a tiny bit cakey on my combination, acne prone skin and rubs off around where my glasses sit on my face, but this foundation is amazing! It's so smooth and is so blendable. It's not the highest coverage foundation but with a good concealer and a second layer, it covers everything. It makes my skin look even and beautiful. My only complaint is that it does dry out the drier parts of my face so don't smother it with powder if you have dry skin. Otherwise, I love this foundation and would totally buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 7:04:00 AM More reviews by Oooooo

When I first bought this, it was my first time trying liquid foundation, so I was kind of a newbie. When I first used it, it felt kind of heavy and you could clearly see I was wearing foundation. I bought some primer and it looked a little bit better, but it still looked caked and my face got a little bit oily. Then I mixed some face lotion with it, and it finally started to look good! When I use it like that, it becomes so much lighter. It's a great product even though I had to make some adjustments

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 2:28:00 PM More reviews by jinxd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Combo, dehydrated, ultra-sensitive, very acne-prone skin.
NC15-20/very yellow/olive, Almay Buff, Revlon CS Buff, Lancome Teint Idole Buff 2 (W), MUFE HD 117

This is decent, especially considering the price, but definitely not for me. I got this in 305 and it would be a great match in the winter but I do a little summer color right now so it looked a little ashy.
The texture is very silicone-y, which I don't really like. I prefer something a bit creamier as that slick powdery texture just doesn't do it for my dehydrated skin, it just slides around and looks streaky. Coverage was very light but this probably has something to do with my dehydrated skin also, it's hard to cover anything when the makeup won't stick where I put it.

On the plus side, it didn't irritate my skin or start to look gunky in my slightly oily t-zone.